Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG

.Leo

Alfred, none of my "Fixes" are permanent. It is just how I would fix them. So you have nothing to worry about. I also put OCG fixes (some words were merged together?)

|Gozuki|0|ARUD|Zombie/Effect|Dark|4||1300|1700|Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to send 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.|

Good

|Magus Zombie|1|ARUD|Zombie/Effect|Dark|3||1200|1100|You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Zombie-Type monster from the Graveyard in face-down Defense Position. You can only activate the effect of "Magus Zombie" once per turn.|

Good

|Zombie Caller|2|ARUD|Zombie/Effect|Dark|3||1100|500|When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster with 2000 DEF from your Deck.|

2000 DEF, or 2000 DEF or less? If it's the latter, let's make it like Pyramid Turtle then, and only as Destroyed by Battle.

|Le Roi Cadavre|3|ARUD|Zombie/Effect|Dark|7||2800|1400|When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Graveyard. It is removed from play during the End Phase.|

Good

|Resonating Zombie|4|ARUD|Zombie/Tuner/Effect|Dark|2||1000|200|When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can put 1 Zombie-Type monster in your Deck on top of your Deck.|

Good

|Lightning Zombie Archfiend|5|ARUD|Zombie/Effect|Dark|6||2500|600|Once per turn, you can look the top 3 cards on your Deck. Send all Zombie-Type monsters to the Graveyard, then shuffle your Deck.|

Good

|Eccentric Cadaver|6|ARUD|Zombie/Tuner/Effect|Dark|1||0|0|You can remove this card in your Graveyard from play to negate the effect of an Effect Monster and destroy it. This card’s effect is treated as Spell Speed 3.|

Eh, here we go. Since it's a Tuner, and a zombie (a target for Gozuki, Solanum Hivemaggot), we have to be harsher. I think maybe take out the destroy part, and instead just make the monster's effect negated permenantly. If that makes it too UP'd we could include "it cannot be used as synchro material, etc." some suggestions.

|Bowling Zombie|7|ARUD|Zombie/Effect|Dark|3||100|1900|Once per turn, you can discard Zombie-Type monster(s) whose total Level(s) equal 3 or more to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Zombie-Type monster from your Graveyard. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster the turn you activate this effect.|

Good

|Skull Emperor|8|ARUD|Zombie/Synchro/Effect|Dark|7||3100|200|When this card is Synchro Summoned successfully, you can remove 1 Zombie-Type monster you control from play to Special Summon Zombie-Type monster(s) from your Graveyard equal to half the destroyed monsters Level -1. All monsters summoned with this effect cannot be used as Synchro Material Monsters, and are removed from play during the End Phase. Destroy this card during the End Phase of the turn it is summoned and take damage equal to its Level x200.|

Good. Need the Synchro Materials though.

|Jozuki|9|ARUD|Zombie/Effect|Dark|6||800|1100|You can remove this card in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster with 2000or less DEF from your Graveyard. Its effect(s) are negated.|

Good

|Manic Miller|10|ARUD|Zombie/Effect|Dark|1||0|0|When your opponent declares an attack while no control no monsters, you can send the top 4 cards on your Deck to the Graveyard to negate the attack and Special Summon this card from your hand. If you control this card during your Standby Phase, take 600 damage.|

Good

So, there it is. Tell me what you think.

And, I actually have nothing for ChilledFlame's cards. Very good

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2000 DEF or less, not 2000 DEF, that was a bad mistake to make on my part.

Skull Emperor is 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Zombie-Type monsters.

Cadaver should just negate then, seeing as you said so. I don't mind too much.

EDIT: Don't really like the Insects nor Dead Hands (even though it seems actually quite abusable) much, they seem kinda weak. I like the counter idea quite a lot though, and Lich (even though Zombies don't like drawing much). I'll have my Insects ready in the morning, plus the Spell & Traps.

BROKEN CARD ALERT BROKEN CARD ALERT|Grasshopper Ninja|0|XXXX|Insect/Effect|Earth|6||2200|1600|When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, your opponent must send the top cards of their Deck to the Graveyard equal to the number of Insect-Type monsters in your Graveyard.| WAY TO MUCH DECKOUT fix it pls

10 insects Equals top 10 cards 4x for game?

Chill's Insects have no Special Summon support, so the only way you could get this out is by tributing another Insect, which is slow. The fact that you use Size 7 and Caps Lock makes you look stupid and stops people from taking you seriously. And for it to cause a deck-out, it would have to damage you four turns in a row during late-game - if you are unable to stop that you are a terrible player.

As Insects are shitty at the moment this is useless.

WereLord is right. Sorry I missed that. @Alfred - Insects do have enough SS support (with my FLFS cards), Bug hive and Vermin Raiser. You might be able to perform a deckout OTK.

After looking over the fixes suggested there was one that said only Mill 1 for every 2 insects in your grave? That could work.

The Shard Rate Hate Communicate

|Shard Flux|1|WSD|Machine/Effect|Dark|4||1200|700|While this card is in face-up attack postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect, you can tribute this card to destroy one card your opponet controls. While in face-up deffense postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect. You can tribute this card and select one "Shard" monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it with its effect negated untill the End Phase.|

|Shard Barbed Deffender|2|WSD|Machine/Effect|Fire|2||200|1000|While this card is in face-up attack postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. While this card is in face-up deffense postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect. Incress this cards deffense by 500.|

|Shard Generator|3|WSD|Machine/Effect|Earth|4||0|0|While this card is in face-up attack postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect, When this card becomes the target of an opponets Spell or Trap card you can draw one card from your deck. This card gains 500 Atk and 300 Def for each Shard Counter on this card. While in face-up deffense postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect, Once per turn if this card would be destroyed it is not. When you activate this effect put one Shard Counter on this card. This card gains 300 Atk and 500 Def for each Shard Counter on this card.|

|Shard Marauder|4|WSD|Machine/Effect|Dark|2||1000|0|While this card is in attack postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect. Incress this cards Atk by 300. While this card is in face-up deffense postion all face-up "Shard" monsters gain this effect Incress this cards Atk by 900.|

|Shard Overseer|5|WSD|Machine/Effect|Light|6||2000|1000|You can add 1 "Sliver" monster from your Deck to your hand instead of conducting a normal draw in your Draw Phase. All "Shard" monsters gain 200 Atk and Def for each face-up "Shard" monster card you control.|

|Shard Power Supplier|6|WSD|Machine/Effect|Light|5||500|500|If this card is Tribute Summoned the tributes must be face-up Atk postion "Shard" monsters. If this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard by another card's effect, you must Tribute 1 "Shard" monster. While this card is in face-up Atk postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect, this card gain 1500 Atk points. When this card is in face-up deffense postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect, incress this cards Def by 2000. There can only be one face-up "Shard Power Supplier" on the field.|

|Shard Refractor|7|WSD|Machine/Effect|Light|3||200|1500|While this card is in face-up attack postion all "Shard" monsters summonings cannot be negated. While in face-up deffense postion this card gains this effect, if you control this face-up deffense position monster when your opponets monster declares a direct attack you can shift the attack target to this card.|

|Shard Spear|8|WSD|Machine/Effect|Fire|3||800|900|While this card is in face-up attack postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect, this card can attack twice per battle phase this card cannot attack directly while useing this effect. While this card is in face-up deffense postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect, Once per turn if this card would be destroyed by battle it is not, and you take no battle damage from that battle.|

|Homing Shard|9|WSD|Machine/Effect|Fire|4||1000|300|While this card is in face-up attack postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect this card cannot be the target of card effects except it's own and other "Shard" monsters. While in face-up deffense postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect, Once per turn you can discard one "Shard" monster from your hand to search your deck for a "Shard" monster with a level less than or equal to the "Shard" monster you discarded and add it to your hand.|

|Lost Castle of the Shard|10|WSD|Spell Card|Spell|||||When you summon a "Shard" monster you can change it's battle postion with this cards effect. Once per turn if this card would be destroyed you can send one "Shard" monster in your hand to the Graveyard to negate this cards destruction.|

WereLord is right. Sorry I missed that. @Alfred - Insects do have enough SS support (with my FLFS cards), Bug hive and Vermin Raiser. You might be able to perform a deckout OTK.

After looking over the fixes suggested there was one that said only Mill 1 for every 2 insects in your grave? That could work.

What is your fear of OTKs? Pretty much any archetype can pull off a one turn kill, that doesn't mean they are overpowered. The Deckout OTK would be inconsistent and quite difficult to defend with, I'd say Tier 2 at the very most, and that's only if my Insect support is made for the Deckout (which it might be, but I'm not going for anything stupidly broken).

Thanks to the reset, the CCG has little to no threatening decks, and by nipping every single possible idea in the bud you end up with nothing but archetype or type specific decks. Using cards differently and thinking outside of the box is what is fun about the card game.

What is your fear of OTKs? Pretty much any archetype can pull off a one turn kill, that doesn't mean they are overpowered. The Deckout OTK would be inconsistent and quite difficult to defend with, I'd say Tier 2 at the very most, and that's only if my Insect support is made for the Deckout (which it might be, but I'm not going for anything stupidly broken).

Thanks to the reset, the CCG has little to no threatening decks, and by nipping every single possible idea in the bud you end up with nothing but archetype or type specific decks. Using cards differently and thinking outside of the box is what is fun about the card game.

I do agree with Alfred here, but OTKs I can't stand, that are overly consistent and can be pulled off mostly every duel.

I do agree with Alfred here, but OTKs I can't stand, that are overly consistent and can be pulled off mostly every duel.

The Insect Deckout OTK could really only be performed by mass-dumping and lots and lots of luck. Lots of luck because you don't want to dump the Deckout card itself so you can summon it AND lots of luck so you can actually stall long enough to get sufficient deckout potential. Tier 2 at most, and that's only if I release ridiculous support.

I'm not trying to kill creativity or make Insects useless, but trying to stop a future OTK in the making. You're right at the moment this is par at best, but once self milling comes into play or more SS support this could be formidable. And I'd rather fix 1 card than prevent the hundreds of possible ideas from coming in. And I think ZeroChilll agreed with this if I'm not mistaken (If I am, sorry)

I thought of another way to prevent this from happening while keeping (maybe even boosting) playability. Activate the effect only when it destroys a monster in battle, and not battle damage, keeping the 1 mill for 1 insect. As a side incentive we could raise the ATK. That would, IMO, make insects better but stop possible OTK's.

What do you all think?

Ok. I suppose ZeroChill agreed on the previous fix but I don't think it's very playable like that. Anyone else?

BTW - New version of the project is out - with a custom music function. You should be able to get it via automatic download, next time you open LCCG Duel Arena (LeoMence and ZeroChill have it, anyone else that wants it ask me)

I'm not trying to kill creativity or make Insects useless, but trying to stop a future OTK in the making. This is the first time a deck based around an idea rather than a select group of cards has ever seemed playable above Tier 3 in this CCG and you are killing it. Even the below idea wards off playability - I'll explain that later. You're right at the moment this is par at best, but once self milling comes into play or more SS support this could be formidable. And I'd rather fix 1 card than prevent the hundreds of possible ideas from coming in. By that logic every single potential deck (excuse the rather morbid metaphor) should be castrated for fear of it growing big balls. What if Zombies get selective milling support? What if the FIRE attribute suddenly gets a powerful draw engine? That's a weak argument because potentially any archetype, type, attribute or even idea could become a top-tier deck following the release of a single card. Think of Unfairnities - they got one card, Launcher, and they became Tier 1 overnight. Secondly, you said "prevent hundreds of possible ideas from coming in". Not only does that sound like you want to prevent, rather than encourage original ideas, but this is a CCG. We live off ideas. Everything here is an idea. And I think ZeroChilll agreed with this if I'm not mistaken (If I am, sorry)

I thought of another way to prevent this from happening while keeping (maybe even boosting) playability. Activate the effect only when it destroys a monster in battle, and not battle damage, keeping the 1 mill for 1 insect. As a side incentive we could raise the ATK. That would, IMO, make insects better but stop possible OTK's.

First of all, making it only activate when destroying another monster by battle would encourage conservative play, making duels boring. Players will end up siding in stall-based cards rather than risk anything happening. There is a reason people say Gorz is bad for the game, and that is because it encourages heavily conservative play. As for raising the attack, that would make it deal more damage on the side, encouraging people to play defensively as well as implement stall. Who wants a metagame dominated by stall? It would be boring.

What do you all think?

If you feel so strongly about it, we can leave it. Nevertheless, it would be up to the creator (ZeroChill) to have the decision in this particular case, if we cannot come to a consensus.

Indeed. I don't really feel strongly about the card itself (it's mainly the whole ideas thing), but I would be slightly irritated if ZeroChill changed it. It would mean this whole argument was for nothing.

Indeed. I don't really feel strongly about the card itself (it's mainly the whole ideas thing), but I would be slightly irritated if ZeroChill changed it. It would mean this whole argument was for nothing.

well yeah. Neither do I, it seemed this argument reached beyond just the card. Enough arguing though, we're all one big happy family right? ;) lol

anyways, LeoMence / ZeroChill can you tell me if the auto update worked?

The Shard Repost since you guys are haters

|Shard Flux|1|WSD|Machine/Effect|Dark|4||1200|700|While this card is in face-up attack postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect, you can tribute this card to destroy one card your opponet controls. While in face-up deffense postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect. You can tribute this card and select one "Shard" monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it with its effect negated untill the End Phase.|

|Shard Barbed Deffender|2|WSD|Machine/Effect|Fire|2||200|1000|While this card is in face-up attack postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. While this card is in face-up deffense postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect. Incress this cards deffense by 500.|

|Shard Generator|3|WSD|Machine/Effect|Earth|4||0|0|While this card is in face-up attack postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect, When this card becomes the target of an opponets Spell or Trap card you can draw one card from your deck. This card gains 500 Atk and 300 Def for each Shard Counter on this card. While in face-up deffense postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect, Once per turn if this card would be destroyed it is not. When you activate this effect put one Shard Counter on this card. This card gains 300 Atk and 500 Def for each Shard Counter on this card.|

|Shard Marauder|4|WSD|Machine/Effect|Dark|2||1000|0|While this card is in attack postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect. Incress this cards Atk by 300. While this card is in face-up deffense postion all face-up "Shard" monsters gain this effect Incress this cards Atk by 900.|

|Shard Overseer|5|WSD|Machine/Effect|Light|6||2000|1000|You can add 1 "Sliver" monster from your Deck to your hand instead of conducting a normal draw in your Draw Phase. All "Shard" monsters gain 200 Atk and Def for each face-up "Shard" monster card you control.|

|Shard Power Supplier|6|WSD|Machine/Effect|Light|5||500|500|If this card is Tribute Summoned the tributes must be face-up Atk postion "Shard" monsters. If this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard by another card's effect, you must Tribute 1 "Shard" monster. While this card is in face-up Atk postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect, this card gain 1500 Atk points. When this card is in face-up deffense postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect, incress this cards Def by 2000. There can only be one face-up "Shard Power Supplier" on the field.|

|Shard Refractor|7|WSD|Machine/Effect|Light|3||200|1500|While this card is in face-up attack postion all "Shard" monsters summonings cannot be negated. While in face-up deffense postion this card gains this effect, if you control this face-up deffense position monster when your opponets monster declares a direct attack you can shift the attack target to this card.|

|Shard Spear|8|WSD|Machine/Effect|Fire|3||800|900|While this card is in face-up attack postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect, this card can attack twice per battle phase this card cannot attack directly while useing this effect. While this card is in face-up deffense postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect, Once per turn if this card would be destroyed by battle it is not, and you take no battle damage from that battle.|

|Homing Shard|9|WSD|Machine/Effect|Fire|4||1000|300|While this card is in face-up attack postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect this card cannot be the target of card effects except it's own and other "Shard" monsters. While in face-up deffense postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect, Once per turn you can discard one "Shard" monster from your hand to search your deck for a "Shard" monster with a level less than or equal to the "Shard" monster you discarded and add it to your hand.|

|Lost Castle of the Shard|10|WSD|Spell Card|Spell|||||When you summon a "Shard" monster you can change it's battle postion with this cards effect. Once per turn if this card would be destroyed you can send one "Shard" monster in your hand to the Graveyard to negate this cards destruction.|

The Shard Repost since you guys are haters Right, sorry...

|Shard Flux|1|WSD|Machine/Effect|Dark|4||1200|700|While this card is in face-up attack position all "Shard" monsters gain this effect, you can tribute this card to destroy one card your opponent controls. While in face-up defense postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect. You can tribute this card and select one "Shard" monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it with its effect negated until the End Phase.|

Usually I would be opposed to this kind of card, but seeing as it has little swarm I am fine w/it

|Shard Barbed Defender|2|WSD|Machine/Effect|Fire|2||200|1000|While this card is in face-up attack postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. While this card is in face-up defense position all "Shard" monsters gain this effect. Increase this cards defense by 500.|

Good

|Shard Generator|3|WSD|Machine/Effect|Earth|4||0|0|While this card is in face-up attack postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect, When this card becomes the target of an opponents Spell or Trap card you can draw one card from your deck. This card gains 500 Atk and 300 Def for each Shard Counter on this card. While in face-up defense position all "Shard" monsters gain this effect, Once per turn if this card would be destroyed it is not. When you activate this effect put one Shard Counter on this card. This card gains 300 Atk and 500 Def for each Shard Counter on this card.|

It's been nerfed since our duel. Good

|Shard Marauder|4|WSD|Machine/Effect|Dark|2||1000|0|While this card is in attack position all "Shard" monsters gain this effect. Incress this cards Atk by 300. While this card is in face-up defense postion all face-up "Shard" monsters gain this effect Increase this cards ATK by 900.|

Been nerfed, good

Good midlevel monster

|Shard Power Supplier|6|WSD|Machine/Effect|Light|5||500|500|If this card is Tribute Summoned the tributes must be face-up Attack position "Shard" monsters. If this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard by another card's effect, you must Tribute 1 "Shard" monster. While this card is in face-up Atk postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect, this card gain 1500 Atk points. When this card is in face-up defense postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect, incress this cards Def by 2000. There can only be one face-up "Shard Power Supplier" on the field.|

Ehhh, iffy. If we could raise the ATK of the supplier, and at the same time decrease the ATK boost to ALL of your Shards, I think that would be better, because IMO, 1500 attack boost to all (in combination with Generator or spear protecting your monster), is pretty brutal. Maybe 700 at the most.

|Shard Refractor|7|WSD|Machine/Effect|Light|3||200|1500|While this card is in face-up attack postion all "Shard" monsters summonings cannot be negated. While in face-up deffense postion this card gains this effect, if you control this face-up defense position monster when your opponets monster declares an attack you can shift the attack target to this card.|

Good card

|Shard Spear|8|WSD|Machine/Effect|Fire|3||800|900|While this card is in face-up attack postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect, this card can attack twice per battle phase this card cannot attack directly while using this effect. While this card is in face-up deffense postion all "Shard" monsters gain this effect, Once per turn if this card would be destroyed by battle it is not, and you take no battle damage from that battle.|

Good in itself.

|Homing Shard|9|WSD|Machine/Effect|Fire|4||1000|300|While this card is in face-up attack position all "Shard" monsters gain this effect this card cannot be the target of card effects except it's own and other "Shard" monsters. While in face-up defense position all "Shard" monsters gain this effect, Once per turn you can discard one "Shard" monster from your hand to search your deck for a "Shard" monster with a level less than or equal to the "Shard" monster you discarded and add it to your hand.|

With the ATK boosting etc. this makes them VERY hard to get rid of. Honestly I think just saying "cannot be destroyed by spells (or traps)." is enough.

|Lost Castle of the Shard|10|WSD|Spell Card|Spell|||||When you summon a "Shard" monster you can change it's battle position with this cards effect. Once per turn if this card would be destroyed you can send one "Shard" monster in your hand to the Graveyard to negate this cards destruction.|

Good. You mean Field Spell?

well yeah. Neither do I, it seemed this argument reached beyond just the card. Enough arguing though, we're all one big happy family right? ;) lol

Yeah, we sure are :D

I did have a look at the Shard archetype when it was first posted and I didn't comment on it because I found it rather bland. Not much OTK potential, seems slow, no Synchro support and the only thing that they were good for was boosting ATK. Tier 3 stuff, really.

Yeah, we sure are :D

I did have a look at the Shard archetype when it was first posted and I didn't comment on it because I found it rather bland. Not much OTK potential, seems slow, no Synchro support and the only thing that they were good for was boosting ATK. Tier 3 stuff, really.

Yah ok what ever you say Alfred

Yah ok what ever you say Alfred

What the hell? That was rude and immature. He gave legitimate comments :/.

The Shard Repost since you guys are haters

Hell naw. Both effects are invalubale +0s. Needs to be fixed.

Ok.

Nu. Draw Power be Drawing. Bonus for being immune to battle? I dun think so.

Increase is how it's spelled. Anyway, raise ze level.

Sliver? Idk. Anyway, promotes OTKS. It's auto 2200, and is Monarch-power when you control one other. Ditch either effect and raise the attack.

1500? What the hell are you thinking.

2000? What the hell are you thinking.

The first effect is cool. The second effect makes no sense. Direct attacker killer? Or just incorrect ocg.

OH LORDY TAKE IT AWAY. Lolno. Turns every Shard into an onceperturn Armor Master. Promotes Otks. Summon this, clear field with direct attackers, attack for ggz

???? No. Just no. First effect is DERP. Second effect is ok.

??? Sounds good. Make it Once per turn.

You guys are completely overreacting - Shards aren't nearly as bad as they seem. Although the 1500/2000 booster is broken, the rest are actually sort of above average at best. With the right plays and such they could definitely be Tier 2, but I doubt that they are nearly as bad as you make them sound.

Flux is sort of okay. It turns any card into a free Exiled Force, and this could be the source of big plays. But the big plays you can pull off with this thing are minimal, bar the OTK, and for that you need it, a Shard in your Graveyard, another Shard and a clear field. The other Shard attacks, then tributes itself, Special Summons a second Shard, second Shard attacks, tributes itself, other Shard comes back, attacks etc. Kind of similar to common OTKs like Gigaplant, it's an infinite loop. But in this case I see no problem with it. Unlike Frog FTK, the most infamous example, this is quite easy to disrupt and will leave the Shard player wide open if you do so. It's an inconsistent and quite fun to play OTK.

Defender is fine, it's a better Infernity Dwarf.

Generator's draw power is pretty mediocre at best. It's a nice bonus, but the only good way to play Shards is Shard Flux OTK, so it's not that useful except in the build-up to the OTK.

Marauder is fine.

Overseer does actually help Flux OTK, it basically gives you the monsters you need right from the deck. But as it requires a tribute it slows them down, so it's more personal preference with running it.

Supplier could just give a 1000 ATK boost in whatever position to make it balanced. It kills a Shard when it's Special Summoned, so I wouldn't run it.

Refractor makes the OTK foolproof unless a Torrential-style Trap is released. Summon disruption like Compulsory Ejaculation Device would be the only balanced way to kill the OTK and it only delays it.

Shut up Evan, Spear is fine. In case you haven't realized, all Shards have low ATK, and even with all of their boosts (bar Supplier, that needs fixing) they can't OTK unless the opponent is a terrible player. It gives Shards some much-needed oomph outside of Flux OTK.

Homing Shard is fine too. First effect is meh, most destruction cards don't target. The second effect gives Shards some nice searching potential, which is balanced but playable.

Spell is meh.

Overall, Shards have a nice little Tier 2 OTK going with Flux. The OTK is good for the game in way though, as it encourages attacking play from the opponent. I would enjoy playing against it, and I might try and devise a simple deck around it. I need GENERIC SPELLS & TRAPS that have already been released, ASAP so I can test the deck.

Archived