Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG

.Leo

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not so much "destruction effects" I am worried about with Homing Shard - it's everything else really. You can't use many other conventional forms of removal or even attack negation, switch battle position, etc. Anything that targets.

only 1000 ATK with power supplier is too much when combined with Flux and Homing shard (2400 ATK / 2000 ATK with immunity to targeting, if left unchanged) - the 500-700 ATK range would balance it.

Thx Alfred but you cant use Fluxs Effect during the Battle Phase because it's Tribute effect and it needs to be in Defs Postion

Switching Flux to Defence Position is easy and doesn't hinder the OTK. Talking of OTKs, I might release a CCG version of Mass Driver, but have it inflict damage when a Level 3 or lower monster is Special Summoned or something like that.

It's not so much "destruction effects" I am worried about with Homing Shard - it's everything else really. You can't use many other conventional forms of removal or even attack negation, switch battle position, etc. Anything that targets.

only 1000 ATK with power supplier is too much when combined with Flux and Homing shard (2400 ATK / 2000 ATK with immunity to targeting, if left unchanged) - the 500-700 ATK range would balance it.

Fair enough, that's fine.

Switching Flux to Defence Position is easy and doesn't hinder the OTK. Talking of OTKs, I might release a CCG version of Mass Driver, but have it inflict damage when a Level 3 or lower monster is Special Summoned or something like that.

Ok once agin Flux can't OTK.

You cannot activate his tribute effect during the battle phase

My cards are already fine. Grasshopper Ninja can only really work late-game, since there is not a quick way to load your Graveyard with Insects. They are fine. Only one that I did change was Beetle Marauder (because swarming the field with High-Leveled Beaters was going to be percieved as too much).

Guys this is going to make you all very sad but I decided on a Boss well Boss Monsters for the Shard.

A Queen and "Neo" (for those who don't know Neo means new) versions for the Shards (Fusions most likely pends on how well the do aginst everything in LCCG)

@ ZeroChill ok do what you wish

@ Alfred the Mass Driver idea I like it but it might be Nerfed because of cards like Shard Flux

@ Leo yah when is the Next set? I'm ready to go on a winning spree with the Shard

@ Sea thx

@ Evanm dude I really am Sorry about you know I just wasn't thinking

Queen/King is fine, but "Neo"? Does that mean you're going to make remakes of all 10 shard monsters? :/ no we need Much more variety in the LCCG before we make spinoffs of archetypes.

Sea it's not what you think

now Their called Shard right so you "Pick up the pieces" put them back together and bam new creature.

I should have worded the original post better.

Gentlemen, Sea has contacted me with news. To be true, I've been active elsewhere, but I hadn't enough time to sit down and construct anything noteworthy. (You can see some of my singles in WC). Here's something I just came up with now, based on what cards I remember are in the first two sets...

|Omnipolymerization|0|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Remove from play, from your side of the field or the Graveyard, monsters listed on a Fusion Monster with no named materials, and Special Summon that Fusion Monster. (This is treated as a Fusion Summon.)|

Basically, it's a Miracle Fusion for cards that don't explicitly list a monster in their Fusion Material (such as Ancient Shadow of Chaos. Yes, I did check up on Nature Strikes Back). I know there's an easier way to write this, but for the life of me, I can't think of it.

I will make the cards today.

Yessssss :D . (ChilledFlames has a SE pack).

Also, I just released another LCCG build, fixing some more bugs.

ALSO: I tried to edit the sets of the cards in the Wikia. it is soooo annoying. D: anything with a semi-short effect in the template window fluctuates constantly so you can never get your mouse on "edit" and click on it. It's hard to describe but you'll see what I mean when you try and edit. I think I might just give up in frustration.

Yessssss :D . (ChilledFlames has a SE pack).

Also, I just released another LCCG build, fixing some more bugs.

ALSO: I tried to edit the sets of the cards in the Wikia. it is soooo annoying. D: anything with a semi-short effect in the template window fluctuates constantly so you can never get your mouse on "edit" and click on it. It's hard to describe but you'll see what I mean when you try and edit. I think I might just give up in frustration.

Sea you have Adimin status on that site right just delete the page can't you?

Anyways bored

Happy Thanksgivin people good night ,and Thats all fokes.

Sea you have Adimin status on that site right just delete the page can't you?

Anyways bored

Happy Thanksgivin people good night ,and Thats all fokes.

I could delete it, but that would mean I'd have to create the page again. I'm trying to edit existing pages that were recently re-introduced to NASB (mostly from TNER). And now i'm feelin too lazy to do that D:

Thanks happy thanksgiving to you too :D

I decided to take up Leo's offer of learning to how to play well.

Username: Smesh

Card Making Experience: About 180+ of my reps are from it.

Will you Duel and be Active?: Dueling, yes. Card making, idk. The club, maybe.

Hey Smesh! Accepted :D

I also invite you to our forum: http://lccg.forumotion.com/

Oh and R.I.P. Yugioh Card Lounge D:

Archived