Data Virus Archetype - 2nd wave is now complete

Zeik

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't reviewed this set fr quite some time and I can see the second wave have expanded a lot.

All new Viruses are great, but I'm afraid I agree with Cursed Reaction on Ophiuchus. It could be something like that: When this card is destroyed, distribute the Virus Counters on this card among face-up monsters and draw 1 card for every 2(3) Counters placed by this effect.

I'm still not sure if 2 or 3 cards will be better

It's going pretty good, though. I mean the Set! Nice job! ^^

Ophiuchus looks crazy. Doesn't look much of a Level 1 though lol.

There's a few OCG Error:

removed from play = removed from the field

an Virus Counter = a Virus Counter

Vrius = Virus

The card is still itself is great for storing counters. You can abuse the hell out of some card effects that involves counters and not worry about it because you'll just gain new counters on this card. So this makes the card a tad OP'd. Seeing you can remove a bunch of counters on the field and abuse your card's effects and not worry because this card will remake the counters. I'd put some sort of drawback into that effect. Then, when this card is destroyed, you get to distribute the counters among face-up monsters, which is great IMO. That last effect might be a tad OP'd. Maybe put a certain limit on how much cards you can draw? Like 2-4? Even though this card being a Level 1 could make that last effect balanced, seeing this card can get destroyed by battle quite easily. Overall, nice card. Just add a drawback then we're good. 8.4/10

thanks for comment Cursed, I shall think about adding in a drawback of some kind

thanks Pharaona, but the effect is that you draw a card for each different monster that you put a counter on, not for each counter that is put on, so even if you get (by some miracle) 10 counters, if theres only 1 other monster on the field to put counters on you only draw 1 card, maybe I worded it wrong

thanks for spotting them errors Anbu, I will fix ^__^, I made the card Level 1 with weak stats as the main drawback, but I will see what else I can come up with :)

thanks for rate Zaifire

As I said before this collection is awesome

Data Virus Leo = Way OP because it is not mentionned that it cannot select himself for his effect. So if he would, he would indestructable

I give you 12/10 for your cards because their the best

its not as easy as you might think trying to a mass 30 counters when your opponent will be trying to destroy or remove cards that have large amounts of counters on them makes it hard enough imo but thanks for comment :D

• 2 months later...

Archived