Data Virus Archetype - 2nd wave is now complete

Zeik

Yay more Synchros <3

San is pretty good. But I swear I heard that effect before...oh well it's still a basic swarmer.

Quoppa is good as well. It searches ANY card with Data Virus in it's name,which is really flexible.

I give this set still 10/10. :D But I kinda don't want to see this set end... :(

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cursed Reaction

San and Qoppa definitely some more support. I say decrease Qoppa's DEF, it just balances out its gigantically strong effect. San, just gets you out of some tight situations by giving you some more options and things like that. Once again, good job.

Edit: Just realized you've completed the whole greek alphabet so that means no more cards probably. Kinda sad. But, hey, at least you'll make other cards, right? Unless you are one of those people who make one thing then leave...

hehe thanks Anbu I just think I'm about to hit my limit with this set since after my final monsters all thats left is Spell/Traps and well making pics for Spell and Traps infuriate me lol

thanks Lexadin but I guess you don't like Synchros?

lol Krokosaurus

yep Cursed there only one more Obsolete letter left for me but you can count on 3 more cards in this set, after that not sure might do a little pop culture set which requires less thinking XD I wont be making realistic cards unless i can think of another good thing to base it around also Qoppa's DEF noted

thanks Pharaona ^__^ god wonder how many times ive typed that? I'll drop Qoppa's DEF a little

Guest Cursed Reaction

Agree with Pharaona but you don't need to state the phase you can activate it as its common sense that you can activate these effects during either Main Phase. The same with all cards. Really good and quite the boost to the set.

and there we go a big final monster that might be Overpowered slightly but this game needs more overpowered ritual cards

thanks Paraona, Cursed as always for the comments ^__^

good to know nairb27 I try my best :D

thanks for rating Jappo :)

I know i should do more Spell Traps Duel tester but there a pain :D lol thanks for rate

hmm might try and find a better render for Sampi then Lexadin I picked it because it looked cool at the time but I know where your coming from

changes seemed ok so I did them Scheath cheers :D

SIN is quite sinful.... :D

If he manages to attack the opponent, but just a question. Can all the effects activate at #the same time when the monsters are 5?

Anyway, the SIN is really a monster. Nice job and congrats for finishing your set. ^_^

P.S.: I think that the rep is needed just as nairb27 said. ;-)

SIN is REALLY OP.

Itt has 5000 friking ATK AND DEF!!!!

And it cannot be destroyed when there are 5 Virus' on the field!

It should have been called OP. But no, seriously lower its ATK and DEF or make its summoning conditions harder.

Btw, the "You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 12 or more as a Tribute from the field." on SIN is old OCG, so you can just leave that from its effect.

yep once you have a full field the SIN gets all its effects at once and becomes a monster. Anyway thanks Pharaona ^__^

in SIN's defense Lexadin SIN isn't that quick to pull out since you first need both it and its ritual card and you can't tribute from your hand like normal ritual monsters. and quite frankly I wanted by final monster to be a bit OP :P. however thanks for the OCG I don't see many "New" ritual monsters :P

Archived