Data Virus Archetype - 2nd wave is now complete

Zeik

love the cards again a couple are fair Opd however buttt still awesome dfs deserve reps even if ive already ggiven u one, also u should follow the YVD link created buy guybrush threepwood in my sig, you could use these cards on YVD and actualy play with them if your interested.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cursed Reaction

Sin is so cool. Brilliant picture as well. So OPed though. But who cares, it's epic. Not much to say, just that it is a brilliant boss card. Deserves a rep.

Guest Cursed Reaction

I'm loving the new theme! (There was me thinking that you'd given up on this set...)

Red seems better, kinda like a sub-archetype. The new wave seems more passive and INFECTION is pretty good support too.

Looking forwards to the new wave!

Oh

My

God.

These are the best ing cards I have ever seen. I've tryed making a Virus set, so I know how hard this is. Christ, man, these are so good, it's illegal. I hope you carry on making cards. Oh man, this is good. 3 reps going your way.

Rep/10

dratting star level dropped >_>

that aside thanks for the feed back Inferno, Cursed. I'll go with the red then :D. Thats about right Cursed the 2nd Wave is going to be more passive by limiting your opponent and protecting the other Viruses rather then generating Counters.

wow thanks a lot 174302956 ^__^

Scheath666 I don't think you could fit them all into one deck as is lol, but look at E-Heros you can't make a deck that uses all them at once but each can be used in different styles of decks

Thanks FriendlyHost :D

Archived