Destiny Hreo/Six Samurai Deck

This is my new deck and my favorite by far especially now I can hold my own aginst the top duelist at school.

Anyway just give me your feedback on the design and I hope you like it as much as I do:

MONSTERS

Destiny Hero - Doom Lord

Destiny Hero - Dasher

Mystic Swordsman Lv. 2

Mystic Swordsman Lv. 4

Mystic Swordsman Lv. 6

Gearfried The Iron Knight

Gearfried The Swordmaster

The Six Samurai - Zanji x3

Destiny Hero - Fear Monger

Destiny Hero - Dogma

Exiled Force

Destiny Hero - Defender

Elemental Hero Sparkman

Elemental Hero Wildheart

Destiny Hero - Dreadmaster

The Six Samurai - Kamon

The Six Samurai - Yaichi

Shien's Footsoldier

Silent Swordsman Lv. 5

The Six Samurai - Nasashi

Maruading Captain

Elemental Hero Bladeedge

The Six Samurai - Irou

The Six Samurai - Yariza

SPELLS

Pot Of Greed

Misfortune

Cyclone Blade

Release Restraint

The A. Forces

Shrink

Monster Reborn

Mystical Space Typhoon

Clock Tower Prison

Over Destiny

Tribute To The Doomed

TRAPS

Sakuretsu Armor

Dust Tornado

Chain Destruction

D - Chain

Curse Of Anubis

Shadow Spell

Curse Of Royal

Destruction Ring

Return Of The Six Samurai

Judgement Of Anubis

Destiny Mirage

Jar Of Greed

NOte: I do replace the cards that are forbidden and limited when palying tournaments and against deulist who like tournament rules.

AnimeDemon.jpg

WOW, nobody?

Come on, this deck need some love. :cry:

Well I know a couple of good cards that might be usefull in your deck;

Shien's Footsoldier.

When this card is destroyed in a result of battle, you can special 1 level 3 or lower "Six Samurau" monster from your deck.

ATK/700 DEF/300

Legendary Ebon Steed

Can only be equipped to "Six Samurai monsters. The ATK and DEF increasse with 200 points. If the monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.

Great Shogun Shien

It's a small change to get this card, but when you get it, it's worth it.

It has 7 stars, but can be Special Summoned from your hand if 2 or more "Six Samurai" under your control.

Your opponent can only activate 1 card from his/her Spell/Trap card zone during each turn and when this monster is supposed to be destroyed, you can destroy a "Six Samura" monster you control instead.

ATK/2500 DEF/2400, so it's power is average.

I'm fairly sure this is the kind of deck made out of the cards he has access to. Some people don't just pull pack after pack until they have everything they want, some people make decks outta what they have.

It's a warrior deck, but Six Samurai don't usually work when they only occupy a third of the deck. But hey, if it works...

6/10.

Yeah it does have some random cards I know ut it works great. My other deck is even more random then this one. Yet it has already won 48 duels in just a month against my friends. The To anser your comments sparkman and some of the other cards were only put in to fill the gaps. The one card I really want for this deck though is Grandmaster Of The Six Samurai. Also groudondjango thanks on the tip about Great Shogun Shien I heard he was good. Yet I can't seem to get him I think I just have crummy look Thanks for all your info though keep'em comin! :)

AnimeDemon.jpg

Its not all that random. I am use to using a 50 card deck plus my deck is balanced. Why does it matter that i have a E hero I just don't have that many cards of D heros and Six Samurais. And yes I know I double post a lot but that just me. 8)

Its not all that random. I am use to using a 50 card deck plus my deck is balanced. Why does it matter that i have a E hero I just don't have that many cards of D heros and Six Samurais. And yes I know I double post a lot but that just me. 8)

I can be worse in posting sometimes.

Archived