Poll regarding Crashing/Slowness *All Members Asked to Respond*

Falling Pizza

At what time(s) have you been experiencing a high level of slowness/ crashing?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. At what time(s) have you been experiencing a high level of slowness/ crashing?

• 12:00 AM-2:00 AM GMT
    • 2:00 AM-4:00 AM GMT
    • 4:00 AM-6:00 AM GMT
    • 6:00 AM-8:00 AM GMT
    • 8:00 AM-10:00 AM GMT
    • 10:00 AM-12:00 PM GMT
    • 12:00 PM-2:00 PM GMT
    • 2:00 PM-4:00 PM GMT
    • 4:00 PM-6:00 PM GMT
    • 6:00 PM-8:00 PM GMT
    • 8:00 PM-10:00 PM GMT
    • 10:00 PM-12:00 AM GMT
    • No slowness/crashing at all

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I was wondering why the Formus' were closed a couple of days ago. Well, whavever you did, I haven't had any problems with the site since then...no crashing or slowness, awsomeness...

Oh, BTW, I didn't change my time zone, I just went with what time it was in my time zone...sorry, either way it's up and working now. And it was slow all the time when I went on this site. So each time was a problem for me...not anymore though.

EDIT: I was reading some of the older posts and I had the, "Internet Explorer couldn't display webpage", thing. Every now and then I got the, "MyBB Server Error", screen...but it is working at the moment. And I use the New Skin, seeing as how one day it was going slow on the old one, so I decided to see what would happend if I switched it. And it started working. I've been using it ever since. I'm either to lazy, busy, forgeting, or attached to change it back. Acctually, when I was trying to log on it became a little slow. Nothing unbareable though. I can't belive I wasn't the only one with the, "pages", taking 10 minutes to load. Anyway, that is all fixed now. I did have a little trouble getting on though. I got the, "MyBB Server Error", screen. But I closed it and repopened it, and it's running now.

Site decided to make me wanna kill it...shut down right when I finished an important post before I could press the post button...i'm still ticked off by it... Really slow aswell...

EDIT: Well back on, "YCM", gave me this, "Internal Error", peice of junk. I was off for about 10 minutes. But it seems to be trying to be my best friend now, seeing as how it's going really fast now. But I ain't letting my gaurd down just yet.

Agreed, this site is on a rollercoaster! It works, it doesn't, it works, it doesn't. And this has happened for me in the last half hour...It keeps giving me this, "Internal Error, max server allowed", peice of dung. It is really ticking me off...

How would you know that? You are obviously no mere, "1 Star Member". But you could have a point, if that's the case well then...I don't know, that is why I don't run sites. XD DX

But an update, it's working fine right now. But it's usaly latter in the day when I have problems. I'll keep you updated on how my status is.

Archived