Poll regarding Crashing/Slowness *All Members Asked to Respond*

Falling Pizza

At what time(s) have you been experiencing a high level of slowness/ crashing?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. At what time(s) have you been experiencing a high level of slowness/ crashing?

• 12:00 AM-2:00 AM GMT
    • 2:00 AM-4:00 AM GMT
    • 4:00 AM-6:00 AM GMT
    • 6:00 AM-8:00 AM GMT
    • 8:00 AM-10:00 AM GMT
    • 10:00 AM-12:00 PM GMT
    • 12:00 PM-2:00 PM GMT
    • 2:00 PM-4:00 PM GMT
    • 4:00 PM-6:00 PM GMT
    • 6:00 PM-8:00 PM GMT
    • 8:00 PM-10:00 PM GMT
    • 10:00 PM-12:00 AM GMT
    • No slowness/crashing at all

Well, this site has, "if you will", said it won't allow me on in the evening anymore...I got so ticked Yesterday I said, "Beep you, "YCM SITE ERROR!", i'm going to play some video games."

And did just that. Now i'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeealy behind in a lot of my things. But anyway, yea, it works fine in the morning. But after 12.00, (For me and my time) it goes. DX

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How would you know that? You are obviously no mere' date=' "1 Star Member". But you could have a point, if that's the case well then...I don't know, that is why I don't run sites. XD DX

But an update, it's working fine right now. But it's usaly latter in the day when I have problems. I'll keep you updated on how my status is.

[/quote']

Because I am the lead MyBB Developer and I run IT for ncaabbs.com and some other high profile sites that are larger then this. I know what I am talking about.

I am going to disable a bit of stuff here and there that will maybe lighten up on the load a bit.

Happens again and again. The server has a major problem........"user_has_max_connections"???

That's not really an issue. It's a setting the host has and it does it's job. When too many people connect at once, it gives you that error so it doesn't really overload.

Just give yourself a minute or two and try again. If you just keep trying to refresh instantly you just make the problem worse.

Ok, O.o sorry. I was just stating that you obviously knew what you were saying. Sorry if it seemed otherwise, that is why I don't have your job.

And I hope it lightens up!

Ah, so that's why it give me that error.

Really? I never knew that the refresh button made it worse. And yes, I do open a new tab try it again. Sometimes it works, othertimes it doesn't fix itself. I usaly give it 10 or so minutes and come back. Either way, thanks for the tip! :D

Sorry, I didn't mean to insult you if I did. I was just trying to point out you knew what you were doing. I obviously choose a bad way to do so. Forgive and forget?

We current have current 336' date='767 users Awaiting Activation. I went ahead and pruned all those users who haven't activated within a year. I'll probably prune more later if YCMaker is okay with it. This should help lighten the load on the users table a lot.

[/quote']

That's a lot of unactivated accounts... e_e

WOW THAT'S A LOT! *.*

So your, "1 Star Members", that haven't been active for over a year. Ok, feel kinnda bad for em'. But they obviously stopped, "YCM". Oh, btw, I might have to leave, "YCM", for some Months. Not anytime soon, but kinnda. Don't delete me please.

I'm having to deal with constant MyBB errors recently. It's getting VERY annoying.

I've had 12 errors just today.

I'm fine in the morning from about 8-11 A.M. Central time in Tennessee, but when I hit afternoon it's like BAM! MyBB error central. These errors last from 12 P.M. to 12 A.M. in varying intervals, usually spreading out every few hours, and it's very annoying. When I can get on, I either get optimal performance or snail pace. Right now it's more like a slug. It's that bad.

Help solving this would be greatly appreciated.

Yea, I never understood why they make a profile for the Forums, post a few cards then leave. I make cards sure, but I was able to make them not having a profile. Even if you couldn't, they would have to log on to make cards. They have obviously lost the joy in logging on and making cards...

Yes, right now the site is working ok. But it was slow as I was trying to send a VERY important PM. (To me it is...)

I was afraid it was gonna crash. (Thank yoooou, for Copy magic.)

But I haven't gotten the, "MyBB Errors", in a couple of days. And even when they do, I close the Tab open a new one. Sometimes I have to do this multiple times. But it usaly ends up working.

But yeah, I was experiencing some days where I got snail or optimum pace as well. But I haven't for the last few days...kinnda odd.

The timeing seems to be, ok in the morning, slow as a snail in the afternoon. Maybe cause of all the Users on? Beats me.

Even more then great if I don't have to worry if YCM is gonna work when I get on...

That sounds like a good idea, but I have absoulutely no knowledge in this field. So i'll take your word for it.

Next time YCMaker is on, he really needs to fix this problem.

Yes Totroise, but that was a weak ago. (At least the last time I saw him working on it for me.) I don't mean to dis the guy, it's just a pain that YCM is working slow. It's getting on all our nerves, that's all.

Right now YCM is working for me, not perfect, but i'll take it.

Well, it's working normaly today...ever since 4 or 5 hours ago...if it keeps up, only time will tell...

BTW, sorry to hear about your cards dude. But then how do you have 119 Cards? You either can make cards really, really, REALLY, fast. Or you saved them somewhere and put them back into the Card Maker after they were deleted. I think it's number two...

Archived