Super Power School {PG16-Co-owned by J.T.B.-Remake-Started in IC-NOT Acceptin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wynn i usely would argue with the active thing but work has been busy latly so i wont so after 3 days you can do a remake. we should all keep the curent charters

so for me rainer and joey.

MSK kyo

wynn both of yours ect and remake it.

but we sould keep the same relationships though agian minus me cause pegasue isnt on and such.

Because I just started using the fourms, so hes letting me post on his RP's, besides, he thinks he should let an actual girl, take control of a girl, but then agian im also taking control of a guy, so I dont see his logic there, anyway, were going to be skipping MAIN use every week, but each of us will be able to use the fourms a little durring the others week, And dont ask why I didnt make a second acount, because of double account rules

Use Yahoo!

Or you two could share an account, a good old friend of mine from WAY back-- like, no Advanced Clause WAY back-- shared an account with his sister.

But me and my brother use the same computer, and we haven't been banned. Actually, my brother was banned for like two days because they thought him and I were duplicate accounting, but I PMed a bunch of Mods, and they un-banned him.

But anyway, back to ACTUAL SPP talk--

Compass. Great. Just great. ;)

Archived