Super Power School {PG16-Co-owned by J.T.B.-Remake-Started in IC-NOT Acceptin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name:Kyko D.

Appearance: {Descriptions must be at least 4 lines long. Pictures are welcome}I am covered in all black clothes. I have some tattos and scars. I am tan. Parts of my body look like they actually aren't my body parts. I have two earrings on my left ear and a lip ring.

Bio: {At least 5 sentances}My past is a mystery to me. All i know is that i developed my powers from my father and that he tried to kill me when i was 10 but i overpowered him and killed him. My mother died while in labor with me. With no one to turn to i came to the school for super powers where i learned i had more then just teleportation.

Super Power: {Nothing too God-Moddish}Teleportation (gained from father), Semi Power mimicry(gained from grand father) (can only use another persons power once, and can only obtain this power through connecting (talking and be friends) if i connect alot tho, i can eventually gain this power but it's not strong), and super human sensing (gained from mother)

Edit didn't see the not accepted

Besides the fact we wearnt accepting, there were more things wrong with your app, if you had powers, then you would be put in a qaurintine, and you would have to go to the school, you dont just discover it and decide to go, but it doesnt matter, unless we start accepting agian, (although your powers are still a little GM)

I'm heartbroken! Everybody's leaving!

Can you guys please just go back to the cafe to see Rebecca and Matthew come in so I can have my akward situation?

Kimi is still there, she can do somthing I guess

Archived