Super Power School {PG16-Co-owned by J.T.B.-Remake-Started in IC-NOT Acceptin

[spoiler=Plot]

The government has quarantined all "Supers". You are one of these Supers, forced into a small town. The government provided you with a library, homes, and a school. That's it. You go to this school, where you learn how to control your powers ((Basically Gym)), Math, Science, Language Arts... And not Social Studies, since the Supers don't have any History to study yet. So... Live your life at Super Power High! :D

Just so you know- this is sort of a Super Power Life RP. Nothing about saving the world. Just life as a Super.

[spoiler=Rules]

1. All Advanced Clause Rules apply.

2. Excessive Shortpost will result in two warnings. (I decide or a user mentions the rper). If you wish to join again, wait one week before rejoining. You only get one chance to have a redo.

3. One ooc only post will result in a instant ban. You get no second chance for this.

4. Godmodding will result in 1/2 a warning (I decide or a user mentions the rper). If you wish to join again, wait one week before rejoining. You only get one chance to have a redo.

5. I have the final say in anything. Period.

6. Minor improper grammar will be tolerated. Please try to capitalize every when necessary. To much improper grammar will result in a warning(I decide or a user mentions the rper). If you wish to join again, wait one week before rejoining. You only get one chance to have a redo.

7. Killing other characters is not permitted.

8. J.T.B. is co-owner, so obey what he says. And what I say.

[spoiler=App]

Name:

Appearance: {Descriptions must be at least 4 lines long. Pictures are welcome}

Bio: {At least 5 sentances}

Super Power: {Nothing too God-Moddish}

[spoiler=My Apps]

[spoiler=Valarie Stone]

Name: Valarie Stone

Appearance: [spoiler=Valarie]1179700807_PurpleHair.jpg

Bio: Valarie grew up mistreated and underestimated. All regular humans treated her with disgust, or were afraid of her, as if she had a Sickness of some sort. She hated them, so she causes trouble. SHe isn't supposed to go out of the Supers Territory, but she does, at night- and causes trouble. Most teachers think she is a "star pupil", and "intelligent and unique". They're wrong. She also has a mysterious past that she doesn't like to talk about...

Super Power: Manipulation of Earth.

[spoiler=Rebecca Acele]

Name: Rebecca Acele

Appearance: [spoiler=Rebecca Acele]normal_anime_girl_pic_333.jpg

Bio: Rebecca is probably the most stuck-up girl you would ever see in your entire life. Her parents spoiled her her entire life, and she has never NOT gotten what she wanted. She tends to be a bully, and teases most girls she comes across. Even when she had Super Powers, she was still popular and loved in her regular school. The students would just be even more afraid of her with her ability. Rebecca never really used her Super Power much. Truthfully, the worst thing she really did was find girls that were alone in the bathroom and smear them with lipstick. As of now. With her group of wanna-bes, sometimes she was feared more the anything, though.

Super Power: Mental Manipulation. She can make somebody go through an immense amount of pain, just by looking at them, if she wants to. The pain is not real, it is just inside her victims head. THe downside to this is that she can only do this for a maximum of about 30 seconds, but sometimes the victim must recover. Rebecca must have complete eye contact to do this.

[spoiler=Taken Super Powers]

jeroukoo~Jason~Manipulation of Fire

ArtemisFowl~Jecht Kyne~Manipulation and Creation of Ice and Water

Remnants~Darren Bone~Necromancy

DeadlyBeauty~Britney DeBarge~Angel Wings, Manipulation of Wind

Jolta~Otto Penelope Joltingson~Super-intelligence, Able to merge objects

Ekim1793~Joey Miles~Manipulation of electricity

DarkMark~Arron Elendril~Telekinisis

Random Dude~Jon Stone ((No relation))~Sound Control

Compass3~Matthew~Manipulation of Plant Life

Spartan919~Robert Gutierrez~Animal Mimicry

magnet soldier~Mihael Shuka~Phasing, Speed/Reflexes

Ultra Dark Magician~Zack Jack~Beast Summoning

MortalKombatSmoke~Kyosuke Yamashita~Dark Matter

xX~Tynx~Xx~Ellie Stone ((Relation to Valarie))~Manipulation and creation of the periodic elements

J.T.B.~Shawn Orton

~http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gBah5JYotk

If you watch this link. I'm sorry, but this was the closest I could get to a demenstration of Shawn's power.

Skip to '1:10'-'1:12' in the video. If you see how a purple Wolf Aura surronds the guy, that's Shawn's power. It's basicly Shawn insisd a Wolf 'armor', so to speak. The Aura is the part that does damage, for example. If Shawn has his Aura on, he is like a Wolf in stance, how he attacks, stradegy, and how the claws, fangs and such do damage. Except you can see the human inside of the Aura. The Aura is what does the damage. See what I mean? The only differences are his Aura is Red, this is Shawn's power. Not a potion like in the video. And Shawn can just have the Aura around his hand for the claws, head for the fangs, etc...

KaiNine Kaisu~Jake Deun(Pronouced 'Dune')~Repear... Ish stuff... PAGE FOUR!

KaiNine Kaisu~'Render'~Reality Warping

Lord JZ of the Enigma~Joseph Cruz~Control over darkness

~Wynn~~ Celyn ((Ca-len)), Nicknamed Clean~Invisibility

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate you. I hate you.

[spoiler=Done]

Name: Jason

Appearance: anime_fire_vile.png

Bio: Jason wasn't very much like the person you would want to meet. He talks to other people minimally and not being the friendliest person to everyone. When he is approached to talk to, he has little to say about. He had always been this way, even when he didn't know about his powers. That just worsened his social compatibility with others. When the quarantine started, he started something else. A resistance. It didn't go well at all, since he was the only one in it. He was kept in the regular areas for a month before they finally got him and put him in the quarantine. Now he tries to find ways out, but unfortunately he needs help.

Super Power: Elemental Control of Fire, and make fire but in minimal amounts.

Name: Jecht Kyne

[spoiler=Appearance:]d7fd90e5.jpg

Bio: Jecht could do things he'd never knew he could. Others around him avoided him. He grew up alone, with uncaring parents. Once then learned what he could do they abandoned him, without care, just because they were afraid of him. He learned how fend for himself. How to steal without being caught, but he struggled to gain control over his powers. One day someone had seen him slip up and he used his powers. They reported him to the police and he was sent away to were the others one "like" him were sent, more like forced to go.

Super Power: Creation and manipulation of ice and/or water.

Well, its the first life RP with superpowers. Everyone else who uses superpower makes them fight against an evil dude.

Looks like a pretty good RP. I hope it turns out well. Here's my app.

Name: Darren Bone

[spoiler=Appearance:] w1yc80.jpg

Bio: Darren was born a sad kid. His father had left his mom while she was pregnant with Darren, and Darren's mom had died shortly after giving birth to Darren. Darren was placed into a foster home, and lived there for many years. When he discovered his powers, he honed them since he had nothing else to do. The other kids soon found out, and mocked him constantly, throwing rocks, and treating him like some sort of plague. Darren was eventually adopted by a nice married couple, and moved far away, where no one knew of his powers. Darren had always been very smart, so when he was enrolled in school, he was able to go straight into 8th grade when he was 13. Darren enjoyed his year since no one knew about his power. He was in very advanced classes, he was the fastest runner in the school, and all of the girls flirted with him. But one day, one of the school's toughest kids had seen Darren talking to his girlfriend, and got very jealous. He and his followers came to beat up Darren. When this happened, Darren reacted violently. He summoned all of his power, and badly injured the bullies. Darren ran away, and when the government found him at the age of 14 during the summer, they sent him to a special small town for kids with powers. Darren is about to start his first year of high school at 14, and is enrolled to take very advanced classes. He is also joining the cross-country team.

Super Power: Necromancy (think of it as bone control not really zombies (also IDK if this seems GM-ish, but if so, I know how to make sure I don't GM with this (like limiting the amount of necromancy he can do at a time and such)))

Name: Britney DeBarge

Appearance: [spoiler=Pic]_anime_girl.jpg

Bio: Britney was never what you call an 'Average' Teen. She always grew up at the bottom of the social chain. She barely had any friends cause of her odd personality. But one day that suddenly changed, her wings grew and so did her personality. She slowly but surely went up the social chain and she never looked back . She still does pity those who were like her, and is very willing to be friends with them.

Super Power: She can grow large White Wings and she can Manipulate the wind.

Name:Joseph Cruz

[spoiler=Appearance]Anime2.jpg

[spoiler=Bio]Joseph had always been that "Creepy kid in the back of the class" he tried making friends when he was young, but people usually avoided him cause he was "way to creepy lookin". Though he had a very supportive family, he longed for the friendship of another, but as he grew and his "complexion" worsened he found just talking to people very difficult, and even angered fellow students for being different. at the age of 12 was when this mistreatment climaxed as after a day of school on his way to pick up his younger sister from her own class he was attacked by students from his own class, outmatched by the bullies he was soundly beaten until he awoke his power and accidentally called upon the surrounding shadows to suffocate his attackers, while they did live he felt he was a danger to everyone around him. His relations and grades plummeted and he was the constant target of bullies who wanted to fight the "Shadow" as he was now known due to his pale complexion and the fact that he would always walk in the shade. by his 14th birthday he had been apprehended and was sent to the "School" where he finally could be alone, but with that, he returned to his state of loneliness, He still wishes to find someone but he's too afraid to talk to anybody. He spends most of his time in his room, trying to control his shadows with physical body training, believing that a strong body and mind can overcome the darkness.

Super Power: Control over Darkness, however he burns in light...kinda like a vampire, main ability is to manipulate the darkness into a pair of wings, but he can't fly for very long...cause then he gets nervous about heights.

Note: we gotz most of the Elements, awesome....

Name: Otto Penelope Joltingson

Appearance: Otto is described with long flowing pink hair. Her glamarous purple eyes are able to attract any boy she likes. She has fair skin and a very slim figure. She usually wears a white, sleevelss tanktop and a red miniskirt. Her red, stripy socks reach up to her thighs. She also wears white shoes.

Bio: Otto is believed to be a descendant of these Yokai known as "Karakasa". She, however, has not seen a real Karakasa before, but has seen other Yokai. She always feels neglected for being the odd one out. Despite the fact that she is superintelligent, no one wants to work with her as they believe she is a cheat or sorts.

Super Power: Reality warping like Alien XSuperintelligence and the ability to merge with objects

I will post the bio later. Can I make a second character as well? Kinda would go with the bio of this character.

Name:Damien Luciano

Appearance:

3312cl5.png

Bio:I will post later.

Super Power: Able to turn into animals and dinosaurs.

Name:Joey Miles

Appearance:joey has blue-gray hair that is long and unkept. He has wolf ears and a tail along with a set of wolf-like cainines. He stands a about 6'2 and is built much like an althleate.(lord spelling worse today T_T) on his back there is a tatto of a large thunder cloud with lightingbolts running down his arms. he wears a red wife beater and a pair of fading blue jeans.

Bio:Joey for the first good 16 years of his life was actually extremly popular. that was untill he turned 17 and his powers started to emerge. durning this time his hair turned blue-gray he grew his wolven parts and was pretty much labaled a monster by normal socity. to add to his troubles thanks to his control over electricty and his ability to prouduce it. he has a hard time comming in contact with others without shocking them if his stops paying attation to it for even a second. after his powers emerged they captured him and sent him to a place to be with other supers and has been living there senice.

Super Power:ability to control and produce electricty.(btw his power has a few major flaws. one being the whole cant come in contact with people if he's not paying attation, he only has a cetrian amount of electricty he produces a day. that kind of stuff.)

hope this is good if not let me know if i can fix it. btw love the idea of a life superpower rp

Name: Arron Elendril

Appearance:

1199186522_otAnimeGuy.jpg

Bio:

Arron has a strange past to say the least. He just recently discovered his power, as it took it quite a while to emerge. When his power was just starting to reveal itself, he felt as if he was going to go insane. Over this time period, he slowly rejected others, even going as far as to harm those who bothered him for the slightest amount of time. The thing that had him worried was that enjoyed doing it. He was sent to a psychiatrist, but he ended up asking the one question that truly upsets him, "What makes you the most angry." His reply? "That question does. There is nothing wrong. Good bye." And he just walked right of the room, but as he looked back, a lamp had flown toward the guy, and he realized that he had caused it. After this occurred, he was shipped to the small village, as he was seen as a threat to society.

Super Power: Telekinesis, or movement of matter. (micro and macro; move, lift, agitate, vibrate, spin, bend, break, or impact)

Guest Random Dude

Name: Jon Stone (No relation)

Appearance: stands at 5'10 and has a scrawny build. Has uncombed black hair, tan skin and a piercing on the top of his left ear. He wears a black no-sleeve sweater with a hood, usually unzipped with an AC/DC or Aerosmith shirt underneath, faded blue jeans with torn knees, and black sneakers.(think Converse) During fights he wears black fingerless gloves.

Bio: He was one of the social outcasts at his old home, but he didn't care. He preferred to listen to music. He got into a fight in school and during one of his punches, a loud sound almost like an explosion appeared. He realized that it had been him after the entire crowd watching was sent flying. He thought that it was impossible until he clapped his hands and caused the sound again. He was regarded as a public threat and was relocated to this new place where he hoped that now he could fit in a little more. He often walks around with a Gibson SG guitar that he uses to channel his powers more effectively.

Super Power: Controls sound, and can break the sound barrier at will. Can create waves of sound capable of causing small tremors.

Name: Matthew

Appearance: My avatar!

Bio: Matthew is usually alone. He's an outcast, forced away from the regular people due to the fact that he's a super, and forced away from supers because he has no control over his power. It's not uncomman to see a group of supers gang up on Matthew, and then be engulfed in a mish-mash of vines and trees in a matter of seconds. As a result of this, Matthew takes his lessons at night, when all the children and most of the teachers are gone. That way, if his powers jump, it's unlikely he'll hurt too many people.

Super Power: Manipulation of Plant life. (Noticed you have earth on yours, Pegasu. Is that rocks and plants, or just rocks or just plants. If so, I'll change this to something else.)

Name: Robert Gutierrez

[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]] fddcab12a81d7d985efd2937528b62941238878476_full.png

Bio: Robert was born blind, an affliction that he never really cared about. He lived his life without sight at all. Though, when he turned six years old, his parents gave him a headband to wear over his eyes. He accepted it, not fully knowing the reason why they gave it to him. Robert had to learn how to see things with his other senses, and they have adapted as such. He has sensitive hearing, his smell is slightly better than that of a normal person, and he can tell many things just by touching something. When Robert entered high school, he encountered another problem: girls. For some reason, girls always seemed to want to go out with them. He mostly turns them down, admitting he has no idea why they want him. That is...until he found out he was a Super. He was immediately loaded onto a plane, and shipped to a new town. Though he tries to control it, his power is highly erratic, and extremely difficult to control. Like Matthew (Compass3's character), Robert prefers to take his lessons at night, to lessen the risk of hurting another super.

Super Power: Animal Mimicry

All accepted ((Except Kotaro' date=' he hasn't finished his app yet)). By the way, I'll add an accepted apps spoiler.

[/quote']

I asked a question in my post. In order for me to finish, I need the question answered. Am I allowed a second character?

I have noticed something. You have disobeyed your own rule, as you have done a bio of less than 5 lines.

Name: Mihael Shuka.

Appearance: [spoiler=Yes, he has a scythe. Can I please keep it?]Anime-Boys-anime-guys-3785982-980-1400.jpg

Bio: Mihael's life was surprisingly normal at first. His father was an accountant, while his mother worked part time in a supermarket. He had food on the table, clothes on his back, and very nice parents. Then, when he was 10, that all changed. It was in school, whn one of the pupils started a fight with him. They went to hit him, with a punch that couldn't have been avoided by a ten year old, but Mihael jumped over it, grabbed onto the ceiling and jumped back down, frontflipping and kicking him in the back. Then, when running away, he ran through a door. Not into it, through it. The other boy ran into it a spent the next day in hospital for a broken nose. Everyone was wary about him from then on, and his parents rarely talked to him. When he was sent to the Super 'facility', as he called it, he hoped to find some new friends, all with abilities, like himself.

Super Power: [spoiler=Phasing]This power is a reliable, as it has no other effects, if unusual ability. It isn't particularly dangerous, but if used correctly, it could save a life or even kill. It allows the user to traverse any barrier, along with any object, organic or lifeless, with him. IT is very useful, and could be taken advantage of easily.

[spoiler=Speed/reflexes.]This ability allows the user to traverse the barrier of reality and move at immpossible speeds and have immpossible reflexes. This is, however, a secondary ability, as to much use of this ability will deteriorate muscles and nerves.

(I deleted my last app because I thought of something different)

Name: Zack Jack (just a random family name :))

Appearance: 6.5 feet tall, tanned, slightly muscular, eye color randomly changes between blue and green, red T-shirt with a blue pair of ripped jeans, he wears a brown glove on his left hand, his belt has a gold dragon head with red eyes, short brown hair spiked up in the middle

[spoiler=Bio] Zack was born in a happy family, he always got straight A's. He was always popular in his old school. When he was sixteen, he apparently "stole" the girlfriend of the school's toughest bully, so when that "bully" found out that Zack was with his girlfriend, he and some of his followers jumped him. Zack would of been clobbered if a dragon didn't appeare out of nowhere and protected him, severely burning the "bullies" in the process. He ended up running away, never to be seen again...... until one year later. The government found him on a highway in the summer of his seventeenth birthday, they first sent him back home to pack his things before boarding him on a plane and sending him to the town of supers.

Super Power: Beast Summoning (this allows him to summon any kind of animal he wants, ex: a Dragon, he can then control the creature he summoned)

Name:Kyosuke Yamashita

[spoiler=Appearance:] AnimeGuy2.jpg

Bio: Kyosuke was the top of his class in everything. He never had a trouble in the world, his family was great and he had an amazing girlfriend. But one day, Kyosuke was taken away after the government discovered his IQ scores were over 250, the highest IQ score ever recorded in history. The government took him away from everything and used his genius to be a super being. He was allowed to stay in contact with his family who live hundreds of miles away from him, but he will never see his love again. Since he joined the school he never done anything to let people see he exsisted except for getting amazing grades on all of his tests and quizzes.

Super Power: Dark Matter- A never ending material, it is ever expanding and can open wormholes for Kyosuke to travel through. He can also created highly presured balls and can pierce human skin, the only problem is that Kyosuke only has a limited time before the Matter engulfs him completely.

Archived