Otaclub RP: The Con OoC Thread

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess there could be a part 2' date=' but for this part, there will be no weaponry among the player characters except for ones given explicitly by me or [b']improvised[/b].

Well then, it's my lucky day.

USER NAME: [VK-Duelist]

NAME: [ Real Name: Guan Lu][ Nick Names: "VK", "Stubby", "Stub Walker", or "Paladin".]

APPEARANCE:

- HEIGHT: [5'9]

- WEIGHT: [180]

- FIGURE: [Overweight.]

- HAIR COLOR: [Dark Brown.]

- HAIR STYLE: [short spiky hair.]

- EYE COLOR: [Dark Brown.]

- COMPLEXION: [Light tan.]

- CLOTHING: [black jeans and a black shirt. He carries a back pack that holds his stuff.]

HOMETOWN: [Pittsburgh. "Stubby" came to Anime North with his friends to help supplement his nearly non-existent collection of Figmas, Dollfies, anime, manga, and posters.]

PERSONALITY: [A quiet man, but once he start talking, he's loud a like a waterfall. He is known to be bisexual and molests anyone in his party that he fancies. "Stubby" also usually sees life ether as a RTS game, or a FPS. He is known to talk to himself.]

BIOGRAPHY: ["Stubby" was born and raised in Pittsburgh. He was raised with his cousins and told that they were both his guardians and his superiors. He was introduced to anime at a young age and it stuck with him. When he came to Anime North with his friends, he was content and happy. He came just to buy things to add to his nearly non-existent collection of figmas, anime, manga, and posters. When the explosions occurred, "Stubby" quickly brought his friends to the restrooms, believing that it would protect sanctuary. He was only half right. Now, his goal is only of his survival and his survival only. He seems to be less affected by landing amidst this chaos as everyone....]

(You mind if I also include my friends?)

VK accepted for now. You must fill in the Hometown section to hold your spot. You don't have to make your character based on yourself. Also, please provide his real name. I'm only accepting you right away because I'm making the RPing thread as I type this.

It has begun. Your first task is to escape the washroom.

All OoC talk is to be directed onto this thread.

Guest TheFinalFan

Just wondering, is it too late to join?

I'm a member of the club, BTW.

USER NAME: TheFinalFan

NAME: Daniel Andrews

APPEARANCE:

- HEIGHT: 6'4"

- WEIGHT: 220 LBS

- FIGURE: Overweight

- HAIR COLOR: Dirty-blond

- HAIR STYLE: Short, yet spiky

- EYE COLOR: Blue

- COMPLEXION: Fair

- CLOTHING: A YGOTAS T-Shirt, jeans, sneakers, a backpack, and a laptop case with a laptop inside.

HOMETOWN: Waynesville, North Carolina. Because he wanted to rendezvous with some friends from deviantART.

PERSONALITY: Very quirky and random, he thinks that this is all just a joke, and acts accordingly. Even though he acts like an imbecile, he really is quite intelligent, and can be serious if needed. He is quite curious, and wishes to explore this new world. However, his curiosity might get him in deep trouble. He does know a lot about anime trivia, and might know some interesting tidbits to help the others.

BIOGRAPHY: Daniel is the quintessential class clown. He was born in a hick town, and with the advent of computers, was able to transcend his boring small town and enter a wonderful world of other socially-awkward misfits. He has managed to get though high school without making any real friends, and is about to go to college. His dream is to become an internet reviewer on thatguywiththeglasses.com, and he is trying to figure out how exactly to do that. But first, he decided to go to his first convention, where THIS happened. His favorite anime is Neon Genesis Evangelion, and he likes both anime and manga equally.

Will this work?

Shadow, your character will not get out of the bathroom that fast. I'm in control of the RP, not you. You cannot decide what is outside the bathroom. Don't rush the RP. I'm the absolute dictator RP host, so I decided how the setting will look like. Fix your post please.

Go ahead and talk. This forum is devoted to complete OoC talk. You don't get post count here, so talk as much as you like as long as it pertains to RPing.

What I'm saying is that you should always try to elaborate as much as you can for every post. This prevents you from shortposting and forcing me to give you the boot.

Guest TheFinalFan

I've never gotten used to the "4 lines" rule, because sometimes, my character just doesn't have much to say, so I generally use multiple characters so I can get the 4-line minimum.

But I will try harder, if you wish.

I believe that even if a character has not too much to say, he/she should always have something to think. Show thought processes. Elaborate on your character's reactions. Most importantly, don't put little talking with the excuse that the character has little to say. Your character is controlled by you. If you make your character of few words, you have just made it harder to RP.

Archived