Otaclub RP: The Con OoC Thread

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheFinalFan

I can't believe Shadow Zero, calling my character a pervert just because he brought up something he noticed on the way in! Can't my character be observant?!?

Taku-san has a point. Rivalries in rp's definitely add interest, as well as impromptu sub plots.

And great, so now I have to edit my post so that there's only one person being noticed? So that means that we're still going to be short of six people for the human ladder.....wonderful. e_e

I think that might have been his way of saying 'screw this I'm out' or his way of disappearing for long enough to be separated from his friends for the remainder of the rp until the ending part where everyone is supposed to be going back. Then again, I could be mistaken.

I say that you all must stick together as a group until I give a scenario where separation is clearly implied. VK, you don't have to edit all your previous posts, we can ignore those. Simply start RPing when your character wakes up in the same bathroom as everyone else.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheFinalFan

Basically, here's my concept idea:

The Yu-Gi-Oh! Multiverse, basically all of the different continuities and timelines (RPs) are part of one giant connected timestream called the "multiverse". The Pokemon and Digimon timelines have one, and so on, and so forth. The farther out you get, the more you find that thes various anime multiverses are part of an even bigger multiverse, which is just one supermultiverse among many, which creates a megamultiverse. Interdimensional travellers, however, haven't been able to prove or disprove the existence of a hypermultivese made up of thousands of megamultiverses, because that would be millions upon millions of individual universes to bridge, an interdimensional distance too vast for even an immortal to traverse.

Wiki the term.

Archived