Otaclub RP: The Con OoC Thread

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So? English is the easiest language to understand, and is more universally used then any other language. If this was an rp thread that was to take place in Japanese though, it would take an unnecessarily long time, and would most likely be locked on sight.

And why hasn't anyone else aside from us posted in the rp yet? We need to get this thing moving! xD

So? English is the easiest language to understand' date=' and is more universally used then any other language.

[/quote']

WRONG! English has over 12,000 syllables and has craploads of exceptions to every rule of its grammar. In my opinion, English is one of the most convoluted languages on Earth. The most spoken language is Mandarin Chinese, so Mandarin is the easiest to understand language on the earth. But for this RP, since it is on an English site, it will be in English. Any foreign languages will be in bold.

Back on topic...Instead of posting here, you should be posting on how the hell you guys are getting out of a tilted bathroom. I only advance when you guys climb out.

Well I'm still waiting for someone to reply to my damned post! >< I'm tired of waiting though, so once someone else has replied, I am going to skate of to where the fire hose is, then things will progress from there.

Or do you have any major objections to this, Taku-san?

I think my character already made his stance quite clear. To be honest, I wouldn't want to be climbed on/over either.

Edit: Okay, I did the skating thing, although my character is now wanting to make any unnecessary movement for fear of falling again. (the carpet is damp! xD)

Um, pardon? It's called using Gravity ti your advantage? Plus, he asked where to find the fire hose, since I assume that it is behind him somewhere. It is humanly possible to use the downward descent of gravity to ascend the other area, as long as to angle is not to steep. Also, it's a little thing called momentum, Taku-san. Do you know momentum?

VK, I've accepted you three times already. Stop asking and post.

Shadow, you say that your want character development. The scene you are rushing IS character development by forcing teamwork. Just go with the flow and DO NOT RUSH ANYTHING. I decide the plot, so let me decide when the plot is being advanced.

Wait for Yuuto to have pep-talk! : 3

The most spoken language is Mandarin Chinese' date=' so Mandarin is the easiest to understand language on the earth.

[/quote']

Mandarin is the most common mother tounge. But seeing as people in Great Britain, USA, Austraila, New Zeeland, South Africa, 80% of the people in the Northern Europe, 60% of the European, 5% of the Japanese, surely 10% of the Chinese, among others speaks English, while none above (excluding China) speaks Mandarin I think English is a more common language.

Saying that Mandarin is the most wide-spread language because it has the most native speakers, is like saying that I don't speak English. Which I think I do? ._.'

.edit// It feels kinda hard to reply now that the RP-Leader doesn't approve the latest post. >_>

Guest TheFinalFan

You know, Shadow Zero, patience IS a virtue.

That, and, in the RP, Otaku-sama is God. Period. What he (or she?) says goes.

Archived