Near-death Experience

HORUS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
has anyone else here ever had a near-death experience?

I was hit by a car' date=' I went complete over the hood, over the roof and landed on the road behind the car, they said I was unconscious for about 10 hours, and I was lucky to esacpe with a fractured leg and a broken wrist.

I was stabbed by a homeless man 7 times in the abdomin. I was shot at once, but thank god I was not hit.

Damn homeless people! But seriously, how did you survive that?

I'd had too many puffs of pot

Drugs aren't worth it...

I've never actually had a near death experience

That's Canada for you... no offense intented.

If you happen to not believe in god' date=' you dont shove in the face of people who do believe in god.[/quote']

Good point.

*REPORT HAS BEEN REMOVED TO AVOID EMBARRASSMENT*

I didn't get to see it. :(

yeah we were throwing snowballs at cars one time and this one guy almost crashed and got out of his car and started screaming at us like' date=' "WTF are you doing!!?!??!1?!?!"[/quote']

I would've reacted the same way as him.

Hardly anything scares the pants off me except... A yellow moon, its just weird like I can't explain it but when ever I see it I just get SUPER paranoid and the whole heart beating fast. I the kind of person who embraces alot of evil and such (Like occult stuff like vampires, werewolf, and all that other scary stuff) though for me its just strange I fear a yellow moon and one other thing...

Dense, very dense fog at night it scares the crud out of me because you know the whole "Is someone following me or not" or "What was that sound" even if I just step on a branch or a wet dew from a tree hits my head.

Hardly anything scares the pants off me except... A yellow moon' date=' its just weird like I can't explain it but when ever I see it I just get SUPER paranoid and the whole heart beating fast. I the kind of person who embraces alot of evil and such (Like occult stuff like vampires, werewolf, and all that other scary stuff) though for me its just strange I fear a yellow moon[/quote']

That sounds like a panic attack, I had one of those once but I got mine through substance abuse (smoking pot) and I tell you one thing, it was the closest thing to a near death experence I have ever had. So kids, dont do drugs its not smart unless you want to end up like me :) Seriously.. dont do drugs your spleen could explode.

Anyway, panic attacks can be triggered by many things in your mind like you for instance you read alot of occult books right? Mabie that panic comes from your subconsious mind telling you that a Yellow Moon is bad and that triggers a series of events in the body increasing your adrenaline levels and making you panic.

Hardly anything scares the pants off me except... A yellow moon.

My bad' date=' sorry...

So kids, dont do drugs its not smart unless you want to end up like me

What do you mean 'end up like you', do you still consider yourself affected by drugs?

So kids' date=' dont do drugs its not smart unless you want to end up like me[/quote']

What do you mean 'end up like you'' date=' do you still consider yourself affected by drugs?[/quote']

Sometimes I get the urge to smoke a joint and I do but that is every once in awhile, I dont smoke it constantly like I had done before because that one bad experence taught me not to do it anymore.

Agreed, let my faults be a lesson to you all drugs can kill your life if you allow them to take it over. :?

Anyway, I remember my Nan telling me a story not too long ago about an NDE that she had. When she was in the hospital recovering from a stroke all she saw was a tunnel of darkness and a faint white light at the end of it, as moments went by the light was getting bigger and more brighter untill the last moment when she was pulled out of the 'tunnel' in her mind by some unknown force. Its entirely up to you if you want to believe I just tell it like it is.

• Administrators
Drugs aren't worth it...

Agreed. Since that time last year I've joined some anti-drug groups like DARE....

Damn homeless people! But seriously, how did you survive that?

The wounds were not very deep..and I got lucky. There was some great doctors :wink:

wow im 13 and the colsest to death ive ever come was almost falling down an open sewer!

the story:

i was riding my bike, i saw "CONSTRUCTION ZONE" (i was 10 these things apealed to me at the time)

i rode into it,

i hit a rock

fell off my bike

landed about 6inches from an open manhole

some black guy came up to me and hit me with a baseball bat and then shot me in the foot. that was the most scared i had ever been in my life.

UHHHH. a few questions:

WTF?!?!?!?!??!!??!!? WTF COULDNT U HAVE JUST SAID A GUY?!?!? IT PISSES ME OFF THAT NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THIS AND KEPT ON WITH UR BS ARGUMENT!!!! IDGAF IF U THINK IM OVERREACTING EITHER CAUSE THAT WAS SOME RACIST &%$#

I HOPE U AT LEAST GOT A WARNING U DAMNIT I CANT EVEN THINK A NUTHIN 2 CALL U!

oh i got somethin....

BASTARDOUS, RACIST, COCK SUCKIN MOTHER*%$#&@

I SWEAR IF I KNEW U I WOULD KICK UR ASS!!!!

im done now i just wanted 2 get that out. im done postin on this site anyway so IDGAF about what happens.

P.S. for u pple that dont know idgaf means:

i dont give a funk

• Administrators

Shinobi Dragon: What free2rhyme said was racist, but I don't think you have any right to call people out for racism after you posted a 5 paragraph summary of how females of certain races act. That was much more racist than what free2rhyme said.

On time in Georga a tornado just missed my house. it frikin ripped everything to shreds man and went right through our back yard. Also, one time i was going really fast on my bike, went off a ramp, and wiped out really bad. cause when i was like 5 feet from the ramp, i saw a truck pull out of the drive way in front. but i couldnt stop. heres a pic i made on power point to explain.

wearahelmet2jo6.png

wear a helmet :wink:

On time in Georga a tornado just missed my house. it frikin ripped everything to shreds man and went right through our back yard. Also' date=' one time i was going really fast on my bike, went off a ramp, and wiped out really bad. cause when i was like 5 feet from the ramp, i saw a truck pull out of the drive way in front. but i couldnt stop. heres a pic i made on power point to explain.

[img']http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2548/wearahelmet2jo6.png[/img]

wear a helmet :wink:

Lol sweet Diagram.

thx. that guy was furious. had to pay him like 400 (supplied by my mom) bucks for this huge gash on the truck. but i dont think thats fair cause i got gashes all over me (and a spanged ankle and wrist) and didnt get a cent. ouch :lol:

oh and lower my rep if u want or ban me cause IDGAF! i quit postin here anyway (other than this of course 2 u dumbasses that dont get it).

Dude, your post, while it's intentions were good, was totally unacceptable, I'm recommending a ban, even if you don't plan to come back.

Shinobi Dragon: What free2rhyme said was racist.

declaring that a person is black is not racist. by saying,"i have a friend who is black", is that racist? no. so everybody stop calling everyone else racist. okay?

Archived