Near-death Experience

HORUS

wow im 13 and the colsest to death ive ever come was almost falling down an open sewer!

the story:

i was riding my bike' date=' i saw "CONSTRUCTION ZONE" (i was 10 these things apealed to me at the time)

i rode into it,

i hit a rock

fell off my bike

landed about 6inches from an open manhole[/quote']

Didn't happen to me but to my classmate, he also fell in a open sewer as well, but the funny thing was that a homless person got him out of there.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
declaring that a person is black is not racist.

In this case it is racist, because if it was a white person I would guess no one would mention it. The reason he specifically mentioned that he was black was probably to convey the feeling that the person was intimidating. Using race to classify someone like that is most definitely racist :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

I had one I had to have surgery on my lung because when I breath in then out not all of it went out that scared the heck out of me also I had once at wal-mart I was walking around with my mother I was about 2 and I wondered off and could not find her finally she did find.

I had once at wal-mart I was walking around with my mother I was about 2 and I wondered off and could not find her finally she did find.

I've walked off like that before when I was a little kid.

I was once riding my bike, and the front wheel got stuck in a thick crack on the side of the sidewalk, and I rolled head first onto the street as a car was coming by. So I almost broke my neck and almost got hit by a car at the same time. A helmet can't save you there kids.

Archived