Near-death Experience

HORUS

has anyone else here ever had a near-death experience or been totally freaked by something?

ive almost died from my appendix getting inflamed, and i almost died from an allergic reaction.

both of them hurt really bad.

be serious guys. i dont want to hear, "i got shot by gangsters 4 times..."

unless, of course, you actually have been.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was stabbed by a homeless man 7 times in the abdomin. I was shot at once, but thank god I was not hit.

the first part i do not believe whatsoever. remember i did say this was serious.

the second one is quite possible. my friend's dad was shot at once. and we live in the suburbs.

• Administrators
the first part i do not believe whatsoever. remember i did say this was serious.

What the hell dude? This really happened. I was coming back from the club, and I'd had too many puffs of pot. A homeless man smelt it, and stabbed me 7 times and took my stash. I have posted this experience on the forum before, in case you didn't see it.

• Administrators
yeah whatever. sure. and i was shot in the head and got laser corrective surgery so nobody can see the scars.

WHAT. THE. HELL? Why do you just choose to believe certain things I say? Why would I just make this up? If you're gonna be so offensive, I'll scan in the polic report and show it to you if you don't believe me.

ive almost died from my appendix getting inflamed' date=' and i almost died from an allergic reaction.

both of them hurt really bad.[/quote']

Ouch. You alright?

I've never actually had a near death experience, (lucky me) But one time when me and my friend were fishing near the rapids he fell in and almost drowned. :P

wow horus i cant believe how insensitive you are being right now. how do you know this hasnt happened to him? better safe than sorry. just be respectful about it just in case. i most certainly believe him. i see no reason for him to lie about this.

i am sorry for such a horrible experience to have happened to you falling. it is very courageous of you to share this event with everyone. im sure it is very hard for you to do so.

it is fine that you disagree and it is fine that you have your own opinion but i also think you need to be respectful of other people. If you happen to not believe in god, you dont shove in the face of people who do believe in god. just try to be respectful.

i think its pretty cool, actually.

its weird how after you go through something scary you joke about it after a few weeks. like, i was walking home from a Highschool football game, and there were actually some guys standing around in the street and they started yelling at us and running toward us, and we were like, "holy sh*t!" and we ran away. it was scary then, but now we laugh about it.

Archived