Weak Monster Card Contest - Finished - LOCK~

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanx Psycholera for spotting my mistake.

It's ok...why have you now removed it entirely? Are you just not going to enter?

I didn't remove anything. Are you talking to someone else?

No - you

When I made that post, it looked like you had completely removed your entry - but now I see you haven't :D

[spoiler=Image] 381651i.jpg

[spoiler=Lore] This card can only be used as a Synchro Material monster for the Synchro Summon of "Stardust Dragon". "Stardust Dragon" gains 500 ATK and DEF until the End Phase. This card cannot be destroyed in battle as long as you control 2 or more Dragon monsters.

I chose this effect because I'm a fan of Stardust Dragon :)

2 Days left!

Welcome Gibbom8dman8.

Menton I would have you judge, but yCM rules say you must have 100 posts to Judge or even start a contest. Sorry.

Wow my last contest had a 100 point grand prize + 3 rep, 2nd got 20 points and 2 rep, 3rd got 1 rep + 10 points, 4th got 5 points, and 5th got 1 point. Way better prizes. But it didn't make 20 contestants. We are almost at 30 here and only for 4 rep O.o XD I need to learn what kind of irregular contests are drawn to so I can do great prizes for a contest alot of people would join.

Inferno I20 ((Almost put 120)) welcome as a judge. Don't post your score for them until after the End Date.

haha thank you for noticing that (120)

but i have a question on one of the judge rules. #7 and #3

#3-April 30 passed, i assume that is a typo

#7-wait do we only give 1 score? or 3? by 3 do you mean all the judge's score?

and back to your comment. do i start judging now or wait until the End date? (pm you the score of course) ?

Archived