Weak Monster Card Contest - Finished - LOCK~

Can i Enter ??? here are mi Card

Pokabu Little Starter of Flames

Fire/Pyro

537562g.jpg

Lore : This card cant be Special Summoned Except by its Effect , this card cant be Destroyed by Battle or Spells if you Have a Pyro Monster in your Field During your End Phase you can Special summon 1 Pyro Monster with lvl 3 or Less from your Deck,This Card Cant be Used for Tribute Except for a Pyro Monster .

Atk: 200 Def: 400

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This looks fun - good idea for a contest.

Count me in!

My card is complicated...

[spoiler=Feline Phantasm]

521618g.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or flipped face-up. When this card attacks a face-down monster, flip the card face-up. If it has 2000 or more DEF, destroy it and inflict damage equal to the DEF of the destroyed monster to your opponent. If it has less than 2000 DEF, destroy this card and pay life points equal to the DEF of the attacked card.

im in

[spoiler=My Entry]

511631l.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be speacial summoned by removing from play "Crystal Beast-Ruby Carbuncle. If this card is Speacial Summoned succesfully you may discard your entire Hand and draw 5 new cards. If this card is destroyed in battle speacial summon it into your Spell and Trap card zone ignoring its own effect. If this card is destroyed while in your Spell and Trap card zone you may select one "Crystal Beast-Ruby Carbuncle" in your Removed pile and place it on the field in defence mode.

DARK_WHITE PM ME, okay i'll judge and i follow the contest..

to make it fair, i'll not judge my own cards..

482087wm.jpg

Flip: Before this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard after this card is flipped, you can use this card as Syncrho Material for a Syncrho Summon. Also, you can Syncrho Summon a monster during this time. You can treat this card as Level 3 or 4 when this card is used for Syncrho Summon. If you do, that monster losses 800 ATK and cannot be destroyed by the effect of Spell Cards.

Hey There. I would like to join this contest. I knew I'm a newbie but who knows right.

519211.jpg

Effect: Flip: Flip all face down monster cards on the field into face up atk position (effects are not activated) and reveal all face down trap and spell cards. All spell and trap cards which destroy a card(s) is destroyed and any monster cards whose effect destroys a card(s) is destroyed

All credit for the Picture goes to Kaze Hime.

[align=center]48078.jpg

Pic found on a Hentai Site

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned to your Field Spell Card Zone by removing 4 Spell Counters from cards you control. This card is also treated as a DARK monster. Each time a Spell Counter is placed on a face-up card, the card's controller can place 1 additional Spell Counter on the card. If a Spell Counter would be removed from a face-up card, its controller can play 500 Life Points to negate the effect. If your opponent controls a face-up "Field Chibi", there is no limit to the amount of Spell Counters that can be placed on a card (If this card is removed from the field all extra Spell Counters are removed).

They all wanted to join but I had to choose one. *Cuddles her*[/align]

I'm joining too! :3

[spoiler=The Faithful Messenger]391367w.jpg

Image by Masakichi[spoiler=Effect]When this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, return 1 card in your Graveyard to your Deck. While this card is in your Graveyard, you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard to add this card to your hand.

Ill join

[spoiler=Card]

342869q.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

As long as this card remains Face-up in ATK position, you gain 200 life points per turn. By paying 500 Life Points, Destroy 1 LVL 4 or lower, Dark attribute Monster. When this card is successfully destroyed and sent into the Graveyard, pay 300 life points, select and control 1 opposing monster (regardless of position) on the field until the end of your turn.

----------------------------------------

About the image, i made this card long ago, i just edited the stars, the DEF and the year. This card was made for a contest, were the contestants needed to make a card with that image. Usually I always try to put the image author name in the cards. But i have no records about the author in this image.

Archived