~~MARIO SUPERSTORE~~ ♦| low prices! ♦| BUY THREE, GET ONE FREE!

Zorbak55

SHOP RATING  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you like this shop?

• This shop just sucks!
    • This shop is really bad
    • This shop isn't very good
    • This shop is okay
    • This shop is kinda cool
    • This shop is really good
    • This shop is awesome!
    • This shop is so EPIC!!!
    • THIS IS THE BEST SHOP I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!

I'm Back guys! I'm here to help run the shop. orders anyone? *checks orders* oh god, I've got some work to do...I'll get started right away. I'll be done with everything by the end of the day. tomorrow at the very latest. Sorry for my absence, and the lack of finishing orders everyone. just give me a little time...oh, and all of your orders are free.

ps. we are usually only open on the weekends, unless we have some spare time during the week. so if you order, be prepared to wait for a saturday or sunday until it is done.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey tyler, glad your back. Sorry about the big render darknight. It's almost done. Like tyler said, since it's taking me so long to do all these orders, they'll all be free.

ps. Tyler, sending the templates to you now.

Little Red Lady, I can't do the tin because it needs to be a render, not a picture. Actually, we'll render if for you for free since it took us so long to do the orders. How 'bout that?

done with the big render finally!!!

[spoiler=your render darknight]2vvm6hy.png

also, little red, I will be redoing the tin template, so we will do your tin as soon as I get it finished. I'll start on it now.

Finished a bunch of orders.

[spoiler=Orders]

[spoiler=Video game 1, mystic wonder: Solar Dragon]

e14x2h.png

[spoiler=Mew Avi]

I did two avitars, because I wasn't sure which one you would like. Take your pick.

ax0bur.gif

30kd0rn.gif

[spoiler=Video game 2, unnamed]

I finished this one, but I noticed that you didn't ask for me to name it. If you want me to add a name, just say so, and I will.

24ctm5d.png

[spoiler=Pokemon Trainer Card]

You didn't tell me which trainer sprite you wanted, so I didn't add one, but if you do want one, just tell me which one, and where to find it, and I'll see what I can do.

2ldyfd4.png

Thats almost all of them. The only order I didn't complete was the yu-gi-oh tin. Zorbak is working on a new tin template, so we can make it even better. Your tin order will be done either at the end of the day, or tomorrow. Sorry for any inconvenience to anyone who had their orders completed so late.

I finished your tin, and inserted the trainer sprite into the trainer card. You don't owe us anything. Everything was free. Sorry everything took so long. Also, if you want something in the orders changed, just ask, and I'll do what I can.

[spoiler=Orders for Little Red]

[spoiler=Yu-gi-oh tin]

I got the title out of your signature, but if you want it changed, just tell me what you want it to be.

24o0l75.png

[spoiler=Trainer card with sprite]

I did both the male, and female trainer sprites. I didn't know which you would prefer. take your pick.

Male:

25kmttg.png

Female:

n3us6e.png

Order again soon! ;)

Just pay me like 5 points for all of them total DarkSpineSonic. Those will be so easy. They're perfect, but saved as jpgs with white bg instead of transparent. I'll do the Ds. game, and my bro will do the charizard render. And you're accepted to work with us DJ. Could you make an example sprite. To post a picture on YCM, go to the website called "Tinypic" and upload the picture from your computer. Take the one that says "IMG" on it. Just click on the code, and it will automatically highlight. Then right click on it and click copy. Paste in in a post, and there ya go. Then I can add sprites to the shop. I'll teach you anything you want to know.

never mind, tyler will do the ds. game. He's working on it right now.

Here's the latest order, your four renders. Remember, it only took a few seconds, so just pay me like 5 points total.

[spoiler=renders]15qt6dh.png

eai7ix.png

sx21dx.png

312dxet.png

Just pay me like 5 points for all of them total DarkSpineSonic. Those will be so easy. They're perfect, but saved as jpgs with white bg instead of transparent.

[spoiler=renders]15qt6dh.png

eai7ix.png

sx21dx.png

312dxet.png

wow that was fast ^_^ thanks Zorbak , i'll send 20 points just because you work fast :3

Archived