~~MARIO SUPERSTORE~~ ♦| low prices! ♦| BUY THREE, GET ONE FREE!

Zorbak55

SHOP RATING  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you like this shop?

• This shop just sucks!
    • This shop is really bad
    • This shop isn't very good
    • This shop is okay
    • This shop is kinda cool
    • This shop is really good
    • This shop is awesome!
    • This shop is so EPIC!!!
    • THIS IS THE BEST SHOP I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, it's official. we are shutting down the shop. Sorry to any unfinished orders, but with everything else we are busy with, we just don't have time for YCM at the moment. Sorry for any inconvenience, and once we have more time, such as summer or other breaks between work, we will reopen the shop. It's been great working and helping people here. I'll be on from time to time to check ycm out, but otherwise, I'll see you when we reopen the shop. I'll see all of you later.

~~General Smiley~~

• 2 weeks later...

poke avi

pokemon:articuno

pokemon splice

pokemon:articuno pidgeot diagala and rayquaza make this random

2 pokemon cards

pic:one of leaf green articuno

name:articuno

HP250

Attack 1:Ice Beam

Attack 1 damage:90

Attack 1 Effect (if any):The defending pokemon is frozen.

Attack 2:Fly

Attack 2 damage:160

Attack 2 Effect (if any):This attack takes 2 turns to use.

Description:This pokemon is the lord of Ice.It is also one of kevin9846s favrite pokemon.

pic:one leaf green pidgeat

name:Pidgeot

HP:250

Attack 1:Mega Tornado

Attack 1 damage:100

Attack 1 Effect (if any):this attack damages all pokemon on your opponents side of the field.

Attack 2:Fly

Attack 2 damage:170

Attack 2 Effect (if any):This attack takes 2 turns to use

Description:This pokemon is the king of the air.It is also one of kevin9846s favrite pokemon.

I'll find the sprites for the pokemon splices, but when it says pic, it means it wants u to post the pic. To do this, find the pic online, right click on it, go to properties, and copy the Address (URL) and then, go on YCM, and type, , then paste the Address (URL). It will post the pic. the [ and ] keys are above the enter key.

I want u to post the leaf green articuno and pidgeot.

Done with the splice. I'll do the pokemon cards when u post the pictures u want in them. Remember, post the actual pic. Read the last message to figure out how to.

[spoiler=Diquazacuniot, Dialga, rayquaza, articuno, pidgeot]98zm68.png

you can just pay me 15 points total for both of those added up. Maybe a total of 25 after I do the cards.

could you give it token monster card and border numer 2

Type:Divine-beast

Attribute:Divine-beast

Name:Sin Of Pride - Latto

Pic:019863557.jpg

Effect:You must Tribute 3 monsters to Normal Summon this card (you cannot Set this card). The Normal Summon of this card cannot be negated. When this card is Normal Summoned, Spells, Traps, and Effect Monster effects cannot be activated. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of Spells, Traps or Effect Monsters. If this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard once per turn you may select up to 10 card from your deck and remove from play this card gets 500 atk and def for each of them.

Serial number:DOA-000

Circulation:Devil Termnal

Star:10

ATK:x000

DEF:x000

could you also make the custom version of sin of pride holio to

incubi: you must first make the card using the yugioh card maker function on YCM, click on card maker at the top right of the screen, and insert whatever u want. Then you can post the card instead of the picture.

jacy: give me a couple minutes, they barely take any time.

done, here it is. Hope ya like it!

[spoiler=you're scanning card change]21kf3m9.gif

BTW everyone, I had a great Idea for a new tech circle for booster packs. I'll still have the current ones, but I'll make the new tech circle soon and make booster packs available with that circle. It will cost a few more points than normal booster packs, but for a limited time, it will be half price! I will announce when it is done.

guys, I said I'm only opened on weekends, this means saturday and sunday. All three of those orders were posted either thursday or friday. tdloe, that's why it's not done yet, I only check the shop on weekends, so I can't finish that in time, cuz the 3rd has already passed. If you want I can still do the order. Also, ur second order, u said rotate it ninety degrees, all I see is a black rectangle. You might wanna try posting it again. I'll do the card info and renders. it'll all be done within three days. The card info will either be done today or tomorrow. the renders will be done, again by wednessday.

Archived