~~MARIO SUPERSTORE~~ ♦| low prices! ♦| BUY THREE, GET ONE FREE!

Zorbak55

SHOP RATING  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you like this shop?

• This shop just sucks!
    • This shop is really bad
    • This shop isn't very good
    • This shop is okay
    • This shop is kinda cool
    • This shop is really good
    • This shop is awesome!
    • This shop is so EPIC!!!
    • THIS IS THE BEST SHOP I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I'll do the renders now. On both of them, there's either a small logo or words somewhere on the character, so I'll render them as best as I can, but I won't be able to take the words / logos out.

here's the renders. Hope ya like em, on the second one, I can't get rid of the word zero, or at least all of it. If u use it in a banner I reccomend you put him at either the far right, or at the bottom and cover up the words, or maybe u can go to a shop the get's rid of letters for u. There's not a lot of decent ones out there though.

[spoiler=render 1]ff2s9f.jpg

[spoiler=render 2]11hqo3q.png

tdloe, I get what u mean with the background thing. Do u still want me to do it? I will cuz u already sent the points.

Okay, I'll do the renders now. On both of them, there's either a small logo or words somewhere on the character, so I'll render them as best as I can, but I won't be able to take the words / logos out.

here's the renders. Hope ya like em, on the second one, I can't get rid of the word zero, or at least all of it. If u use it in a banner I reccomend you put him at either the far right, or at the bottom and cover up the words, or maybe u can go to a shop the get's rid of letters for u. There's not a lot of decent ones out there though.

[spoiler=render 1]ff2s9f.jpg

[spoiler=render 2]11hqo3q.png

tdloe, I get what u mean with the background thing. Do u still want me to do it? I will cuz u already sent the points.

um, yeah, I've been waiting for almost a week.

sry, u didnt order it on a weekend, so I didnt see the order. anyways, here. Hope ya like it.

[spoiler=your order]6jozrp.png

I also made the password in the bottom left corner and the 1st edition thingy white that way u could see it. I won't charge u anything for that, it didnt take very long. I'm gonna update the customer credit now.

Done with the splice. I'll do the pokemon cards when u post the pictures u want in them. Remember, post the actual pic. Read the last message to figure out how to.

[spoiler=Diquazacuniot, Dialga, rayquaza, articuno, pidgeot]98zm68.png

you can just pay me 15 points total for both of those added up. Maybe a total of 25 after I do the cards.

thanks I paid you the points I think I live without the rest

okay guys, I've been gone a few days, and I have a lot of orders.

@fmafan123: on the advanced holo, it won't work cuz you can't see an advanced holo through a white background. I'll do the other orders though.

@Donovyn Mikara Garra, could you post the pic?

Archived