Great Unclean One: VK Posted May 31, 2010 Report Share Posted May 31, 2010 But we've still haven't seen a new good one. You all know what to do...... GO GO GO GO! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MrCodyPwns Posted May 31, 2010 Report Share Posted May 31, 2010 Grandmole>>>>>>>this Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
byak Posted May 31, 2010 Report Share Posted May 31, 2010 Would've been a Rekindling target. >___> Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Toffee. Posted May 31, 2010 Report Share Posted May 31, 2010 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cypress Posted May 31, 2010 Report Share Posted May 31, 2010 If I get a copy of this' date=' though I think I already have one, I'm going to run a green sharpie over it[/url'] FTW? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
byak Posted May 31, 2010 Report Share Posted May 31, 2010 If I get a copy of this' date=' though I think I already have one, I'm going to run a green sharpie over it[/url'] Explain Also *obligatory post how this is three times faster* Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Toffee. Posted May 31, 2010 Report Share Posted May 31, 2010 If I get a copy of this' date=' though I think I already have one, I'm going to run a green sharpie over it[/url'] ExplainRare Akuma is an epic joke charactor, and one of the strongest opponents in Mugen. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Expelsword Posted May 31, 2010 Report Share Posted May 31, 2010 If I get a copy of this' date=' though I think I already have one, I'm going to run a green sharpie over it[/url'] ExplainRare Akuma is an epic joke charactor, and one of the strongest opponents in Mugen. one of the strongest Q4... O-o Who's the strongest? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest PikaPerson01 Posted May 31, 2010 Report Share Posted May 31, 2010 Grandmole>>>>>>>this Really all that needs to be said about this guy. <_< Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Megasonicfan Posted May 31, 2010 Report Share Posted May 31, 2010 grandmole is indeed better, but grandmole is also limited. I'd side deck this guy in a heartbeat, with all the quickdraw synchro's flying around nowdays. EDIT: to clear up a misunderstanding, i dont mean run this guy over grandmole. I meant you can run him along side it to screw synchro monsters. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GenzoTheHarpist Posted May 31, 2010 Report Share Posted May 31, 2010 If I get a copy of this' date=' though I think I already have one, I'm going to run a green sharpie over it[/url'] ExplainRare Akuma is an epic joke charactor, and one of the strongest opponents in Mugen. one of the strongest Q4... O-o Who's the strongest? Any of the laundry list of 1-hit KO characters that instantly win. BTW, that youtube video is an old version of rare akuma... newer versions are even more powerful and have a wider variety of lulzy attacks. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Canadian Posted June 1, 2010 Report Share Posted June 1, 2010 grandmole is indeed better' date=' but grandmole is also limited. I'd side deck this guy in a heartbeat, with all the quickdraw synchro's flying around nowdays.[/quote'] lol? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
juice` Posted June 1, 2010 Report Share Posted June 1, 2010 Why run this over Grand-Mole? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest PikaPerson01 Posted June 1, 2010 Report Share Posted June 1, 2010 grandmole is indeed better' date=' but grandmole is also limited.[/quote'] I only had room for three cards in my deck, either 1 Grand Mole and 2 Gundari or 3 Gundari. In the end, I decided on 3 Gundari, because Grand Mole is limited. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GenzoTheHarpist Posted June 1, 2010 Report Share Posted June 1, 2010 grandmole is indeed better' date=' but grandmole is also limited.[/quote'] I only had room for three cards in my deck, either 1 Grand Mole and 2 Gundari or 3 Gundari. In the end, I decided on 3 Gundari, because Grand Mole is limited. I once made a whole thread about that kind of stupid logic... http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-164171.html Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest PikaPerson01 Posted June 1, 2010 Report Share Posted June 1, 2010 Eh, all I remember is Crab's post about it. It was about 3 Mind Control versus 2 Mind Control + 1 Brain Control Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.