Supernatural Deck - BASED on Supernatural TV series - 26/? UPD added RUBY

mike_destrall

Here are some cards I'm working on... Please check them out and rate... these are not just about supernatural itself but based on it...

296573.jpg

card lore:This card cannot be Normal Summoned, Special Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Breaking of the Seals".

When this monster is Special Summoned, every monster on your side of the field is destroyed. You can discard a Fiend-Type or DARK attribute type monster from your hand to the Graveyard to destroy a monster on your opponents side of the field whose Lv is equal or lower than the discarded monster.

296573.jpg

Card Lore:This card cannot be Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, Special Summon or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned when there is a "Michael's Sword" face-up on the field. To Special Summon this monster tribute 2 LIGHT and 1 Warrior-Type monsters. When this monster is Special Summoned this way, every DARK Attribute monster on the field is destroyed. When Special Summoned, this monster is automatically equipped with "Michael's Sword" if it is on the field. This monster's Summon cannot be negated and this monster cannot be destroyed during the Main Phase of the turn it is Summoned.

296573.jpg

Card Lore:Once per turn you can negate one of your opponent's attacks targeting this card. You can sacrifice this card to Special Summon a Fairy-Type monster from your Deck, ignoring summoning conditions. When you use this effect the summoned monster looses 500 ATK and DEF points.

296573.jpg

Card Lore:When this monster is face-up defense position, you gain 100 Life Points each of your standby phases. When this monster is in attack position you gain 400 Life Points each of your Standby Phases.

296573.jpg

Card Lore:While this card is face-up on the field, its Attribute is also treated as DARK. When this monster is Normal/Flip/Special Summon you can search your deck for a "Book of Godly Secrets" and add it to your hand. The deck is then shuffled. This card is treated as having "Angel" in its name.

296573j.jpg

Card Lore:Once every 2 turns you can select and destroy 1 fiend-type monster on your opponents side of the field. After 5 times using this effect this card is sent to the graveyard and cannot be played again.

296573.jpg

Card lore:Increase the ATK of a monster equipped with this card by 800. The monster equipped with this card is treated as having "Angel" in its name. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 500 Life Points and return it to your Deck. Your Deck is then shuffled. When equipped to "Michael, the Archangel" this cards effect becomes: Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 300 points. Your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards during your Battle Phase.

296573.jpg

Card Lore: Tribute 2 DARK monsters and 1 Warrior-Type monster to Special Summon 1 "Lucifer, the Fallen Angel" from your hand or Deck. You can Tribute only 2 monsters if 1 of them is DARK Warrior-Type.

296573.jpg

Card Lore:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Opening of The Devil's Gate". If you tribute this card while equipped with "Last Seal", you can Special Summon 1 "Lucifer, the Fallen Angel" from your Deck or hand to your side of the field, ignoring the summoning conditions. When Summoned through this effect, "Lucifer, the Fallen Angel" returns to the Deck during the 2nd Standby Phase. Once per turn, you can select 1 monster from your Deck with less than 1000 ATK and send it to the Graveyard. This monster gains 200 ATK for every monster send to the Graveyard through this card's effect.

296573.jpg

Card Lore:When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or Special Summoned, select 1 LV 4 or lower Fairy-Type monster from your Deck and Special Summon it to the field. When this monster is sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 1000 Life Points and Special Summon it to the field. If Special Summoned this way, this card's ATK and DEF increase by 400.

296573.jpg

Card lore:While this card remains Face-up on the field, Fiend-type monsters cannot declare an attack.

296573g.jpg

Card Lore:Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can select 1 of your opponent's monsters. Take control of that monster until the End Phase of this turn. While you control that monster, increase its ATK by 200.

296573v.jpg

Card Lore:Select 1 type of card (Monster, Magic or Trap). Your opponent has to send 3 cards of the declare type from his/her Deck to the Graveyard.

296573.jpg

Card Lore:Your opponent cannot attack for 3 turns and Summon for 2 turns.

296573s.jpg

Card Lore: You can choose 1 of the following effects:

- Send 5 cards from top of your Deck to the Graveyard to increase the ATK of 1 of your face-up monsters by 1000.

- Discard 5 cards to gain 2000 Life Points.

296573.jpg

Card Lore: The equipped monster gains 500 ATK. Every time the equipped monster destroys a monster in battle, it gains 200 ATK.

296573j.jpg

Card Lore:Increase the Level of 1 face-up monster on your side of the Field by 1 OR 2.

296573a.jpg

Card Lore: Randomly select 1 of the top 3 cards of your opponent's Deck and add it to your hand. The other cards are sent the Graveyard.

296573h.jpg

Card Lore:You have to discard a monster from your hand to attack with this monster.

296573p.jpg

card lore:This monster gains 200 ATK for every monster in your Graveyard and loses 100 ATK for every Spell and Trap card. You can Special Summon this card by destroying every card on your side of the field and discarding the top 5 cards from your Deck. You must have at least 3 cards on your side of the field.

296573.jpg

card lore: You can remove from play 1 monster in your Graveyard to gain 500 Life Points. You can select one monster from your side of the field and equip it to this monster. This monster gains ATK and DEF equal to the Level of the equipped monster x300. If this monster would be destroyed, the equipped monster is destroyed instead.

296573l.jpg

card lore:This monster gains 200 ATK every time a monster is destroyed. While this monster is on the field, all monsters in face-up Attack position must attack, if able.

296573s.jpg

card lore:During each of your Stand-By Phases, decrease the ATK and DEF of all other monsters on the field by 300.

296573f.jpg

card lore:While this monster is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot attack any face-up "Sam Winchester" you control. This monster can switch its ATK and DEF once per turn. If this monster battles a Fiend or Zombie-Type monster, destroy that monster at the end of the Damage Step. If this monster battles a Fairy-Type monster decrease this monster's ATK by 200. Once per turn, you can add 1 Equip Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You cannot activate any Spell Cards during the turn this effect is activated.

296573a.jpg

card lore:If this monster battles a Fiend or Zombie-Type monster, destroy that monster at the end of the Damage Step. Once per turn, you can also treat this card as a DARK monster and/or Fiend-Type monster.You can Tribute this card and anther Fiend-Type monster to Special Summon 1 "Demon Sam" from your hand or Deck.

296573c.jpg

card lore:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Sam Winchester",Once per turn, you can discard 1 monster from your hand to the Graveyard to remove from play 1 monster whose ATK is equal to or lower than the ATK of the discarded card. The removed monster returns in the 3rd End Phase of your opponent after it was removed from play. The discarded monster is added to the Deck and the Deck is then shuffled. This monster gains 100 ATK for every Fiend-Type monster it your Graveyard and for each Fiend-Type monster it destroys. You can tribute this monster and 2 other Fiend-Type monsters to Speacial Summon 1 "Lucifer, the Fallen Angel" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

296573r.jpg

card lore:This card can only be equipped to 1 face up "Demon Sam". The monsters destroyed by the equipped monster are removed from play instead.

296573f.jpg

card lore:Once per turn you can take control of one of your opponents Warrior-Type monsters. That monster returns to your opponent's side of the field, in his/her 2nd Standby Phase after this effect was activated.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, great! I've seen all the 5 seasons of Supernatural and I really like this! :D

However, as a weapon-fanatic I think the Colt should be an Equip Spell Card and have a better effect, that one was too slow.

For the rest, great! Just think "Gabriel" is what makes the two Archangels "Lucifer" and "Michael" worth, as the cards needed to Summon them are still to be made. :P

8/10 - Good! Keep the work.

LP=Life Points

Angel="Angel"

Fiend-Type

Normal/Flip/Special Summon/Summoned

I've watched the 5 seasons of the series and I'm really glad that somebody actually tried making cards.

Good job!

8.5/10

will correct those mistakes... though you have to admit they're not that bad... lool

thx for the rate...

Wow' date=' great! I've seen all the 5 seasons of Supernatural and I really like this! :D

However, as a weapon-fanatic I think the Colt should be an Equip Spell Card and have a better effect, that one was too slow.

For the rest, great! Just think "Gabriel" is what makes the two Archangels "Lucifer" and "Michael" worth, as the cards needed to Summon them are still to be made. :P

[b']8/10[/b] - Good! Keep the work.

the colt is now an equip card... i dont know if i'll change the effect i'm afraid it might become op'd

of course i will post michael's sword and breaking of the seals...

just need to come with some summoning conditions and images for the cards. and gabriel's effect was designed to allow a quicker summoning of those 2 at the cost of atk and def... but it was also because of his ability of summoning things out of nowhere in the series

and thx for the rate

I would love a Castiel card.

...Is there any probability of that happening?

it's in the making:D... if you have any sugestions for effects i might add them to it or to another monster...

any ideas for dean and sam??? dont know if i will make them though' date=' but if good ideas appear i might have to :P[hr']

7/10 Some spelling mistakes on the cards. Like the raphael one. Someone who writes alot in the effect' date=' but when they post it, they actually write out what it says! I dont have to use magnifier!

[/quote']

thx for the rate... i'm in the middle of correcting mistakes so it might get a little messed up... if you find anything just tell me...thx:)

I would love a Castiel card as well and maybe some other monster cards. I still love the Scarecrow from the first season. If you want I'll find some HD and properly cropped photos from the show and send them to you.

i dont use any real images unless in a last resort... i do use painting and drawings of the series... but feel free to send me anything you like and i tell you if i'll use it... as i said b4 castiel is in the making...

ppl' date=' two favors...

one, which pic should i use for castiel card?

[img']http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/6751/296573x.jpg[/img]

296573c.jpg

296573vc.jpg

second one, i'm having difficulty with the lore from michael's sword and breaking of the seals... any examples of real cards that are close to this effects? magic cards needed for summonings without being ritual magic...

thx in advance

First, I suggest "Angel of the Lord" because that's the way he called himself at first, but you can keep it the way you like of course ^_^

Next, the third picture is my favourite, but I also like the second (you just have to remove the text from the top right corner if you use it.

"Release Restraint" is such a card, but I don't know if it will work... (it has a quite simple effect)

Here is a link anyway...

Now, what I'm thinking is maybe you should make these angels like the Guardians (They need an Equip Spell to be Summoned): link

Hope I helped you at least a little :D

First' date=' I suggest "Angel of the Lord" because that's the way he called himself at first, but you can keep it the way you like of course ^_^

Next, the third picture is my favourite, but I also like the second (you just have to remove the text from the top right corner if you use it.

[u']"Release Restraint"[/u] is such a card, but I don't know if it will work... (it has a quite simple effect)

Here is a link anyway...

Now, what I'm thinking is maybe you should make these angels like the Guardians (They need an Equip Spell to be Summoned): link

Hope I helped you at least a little :D

ok thx a lot:)

i'll check those out after i come back from school... and angel of the lord actually sounds better:)

michael's card updated... breaking of the seals and michael's sword on the verge of coming out as soon as i can upload the cards to imageshack...

new cards on the making:

devils trap

holy fire

also will need your feedback on michael's update and on the new cards to come...

OCG check:

Michael's Sword: Increase the ATK of a monster equipped with this card by 800. The monster equipped with this card is treated as having "Angel" in its name. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 500 Life Points and return it to your Deck. Your Deck is then shuffled. When equipped to "Michael, the Archangel" this cards effect becomes: Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 300 points. Your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards during your Battle Phase.

Breaking of the Seals: Tribute 2 DARK monsters and 1 Warrior-Type monster to Special Summon 1 "Lucifer, the Fallen Angel" from your hand or Deck. You can Tribute only 2 monsters if 1 of them is DARK Warrior-Type.

Michael's Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, Special Summon or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned when there is a "Michael's Sword" face-up on the field. To Special Summon this monster tribute 2 LIGHT and 1 Warrior-Type monsters. When this monster is Special Summoned this way, every DARK Attribute monster on the field is destroyed. When Special Summoned, this monster is automatically equipped with "Michael's Sword" if it is on the field. This monster's Summon cannot be negated and this monster cannot be destroyed during the Main Phase of the turn it is Summoned.

Love "Michael's Sword" and Lucifer's Summoning card as well. So you used the Guardian style of Summoning and the "Release Restraint" in a way. I'm glad you liked my suggestions!

Good job!

Good equip for Michael' date=' I find well balanced and fits perfectly to theme.

Lucifer's "Breaking the Seals" is also good, but if a deck was going to be really made with these cards, know that I wouldn't actually play it when Gabriel's effect is a whole lot better.

[/quote']

thx a lot... i was afraid it might become op'd...

as for lucifer just think you can have two ways of summoning him but only 1 of them gives the monster full power:P

again thx for the compliments....

more to come...

OCG check:

Michael's Sword: Increase the ATK of a monster equipped with this card by 800. The monster equipped with this card is treated as having "Angel" in its name. If this card is sent to the Graveyard' date=' you can pay 500 Life Points and return it to your Deck. Your Deck is then shuffled. When equipped to "Michael, the Archangel" this cards effect becomes: [b']I[/b]ncrease the ATK of the equipped monster by 300 points. Your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards during your Battle Phase.

Breaking of the Seals: Tribute 2 DARK monsters and 1 Warrior-Type monster to Special Summon 1 "Lucifer, the Fallen Angel" from your hand or Deck. You can Tribute only 2 monsters if 1 of them is DARK Warrior-Type.

Michael's Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, Special Summon or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned when there is a "Michael's Sword" face-up on the field. To Special Summon this monster tribute 2 LIGHT and 1 Warrior-Type monsters. When this monster is Special Summoned this way, every DARK Attribute monster on the field is destroyed. When Special Summoned, this monster is automatically equipped with "Michael's Sword" if it is on the field. This monster's Summon cannot be negated and this monster cannot be destroyed during the Main Phase of the turn it is Summoned.

Love "Michael's Sword" and Lucifer's Summoning card as well. So you used the Guardian style of Summoning and the "Release Restraint" in a way. I'm glad you liked my suggestions!

Good job!

will correct in a short while...

thx a lot... really appreciate it... i liked the both ideas... and as to apply them there was one obvious choice when it came to which should be the equip card...lool:P

again thx and check regulary for more updates to come

c'mon ppl... still waiting for more opinions about the castiel image for the card... the effect is figured out and if there are no more sugestions i will go with pharaona's sugestion...

UPDATE:

working on lilith and thinking about creating the seven deadly sins...

You are welcome! ^_^

I'm waiting for Lilith to be finished and what about Ruby?

Also' date=' Dean and Sam should be in this collection, don't you think? :D

Keep working! ;-)

[/quote']

ruby is a strange case indeed... no good enough image of her for a card and still wanting an effect for her... the winchesters, well i'm keeping them at bay for the time beeing... i wanted to drift myself from the series and endeed up doing the colt, o know i guess i dont have much choice about making them... lool:lol:

and what do you think of the deadly sins??? should i make them???

Of course! You should make the sins indeed' date=' but you should consider making the four horsemen as well. They will be quite amusing imo. :D

[/quote']

i think so as well:D

10/10!

thx a lot!!!! i believe thats my 1st 10/10 in this forum...

i can also thank pharaona who corrected my ocg:)

keep checking for updatings

I like the cards

thank you very much...:D

Good morning! :D

I can see Lilith turned out pretty well

OCG check: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Opening of The Devil's Gate". If you tribute this card while equipped with "Last Seal", you can Special Summon 1 "Lucifer, the Fallen Angel" from your Deck or hand to your side of the field, ignoring the summoning conditions. When Summoned through this effect, "Lucifer, the Fallen Angel" returns to the Deck during the 2nd Standby Phase. Once per turn, you can select 1 monster from your Deck with less than 1000 ATK and send it to the Graveyard. This monster gains 100 ATK for every monster send to the Graveyard through this card's effect.

I suggest making the last effect boos by 300 instead of 100. Everything else seems OK.

Good job! Waiting for Castiel ^^

Good morning! :D

I can see Lilith turned out pretty well

OCG check: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Opening of The Devil's Gate". If you tribute this card while equipped with "Last Seal"' date=' you can Special Summon 1 "Lucifer, the Fallen Angel" from your Deck or hand to your side of the field, ignoring [b']the[/b] summoning conditions. When Summoned through this effect, "Lucifer, the Fallen Angel" returns to the Deck during the 2nd Standby Phase. Once per turn, you can select 1 monster from your Deck with less than 1000 ATK and send it to the Graveyard. This monster gains 100 ATK for every monster send to the Graveyard through this card's effect.

I suggest making the last effect boos by 300 instead of 100. Everything else seems OK.

Good job! Waiting for Castiel ^^

for me its more like goodnight, since i'm yet to sleep:P... will post castiel and then correct the ocg when i wake up... i dont know about the 300 ATK, dont you think it might become op'd???

thx

Well, if you make the Summoning conditions in "Opening of The Devil's Gate" harsh I guess she won't be overpowered. Plus, she might not be on the field for more than 1 turn, it won't be that hard to destroy her. Idk, let's see what the others will say

Well, good night then! ^^

Archived