Supernatural Deck - BASED on Supernatural TV series - 26/? UPD added RUBY

mike_destrall

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DEATH: This monster gains 200 ATK for every monster and loses 100 ATK for every Spell and Trap Card in your Graveyard. You can Special Summon this card by destroying every card on your side of the field and discarding the top 10 cards from your Deck.

That last part seems overdone to me. Although it might give him quite the boost because of his first effect, it looks to costly for such a monster.

Also, you have to add a minimum of cards that you must destroy on your field, because if have just 1 card, it would be easily Summoned. I suggest something like that:

You can Special Summon this card by sending all cards on your field and discarding the top 5 cards from your Deck to the Graveyard. You must have at least 3 cards on the field and at least 5 cards in your Deck to activate this effect.

It's kinda long... Let's see what TechnoDoomedOne will say. He should be around soon!

But the card seems pretty well thought through, just not that balanced. ^^

DEATH: This monster gains 200 ATK for every monster and loses 100 ATK for every Spell and Trap Card in your Graveyard. You can Special Summon this card by destroying every card on your side of the field and discarding the top 10 cards from your Deck.

That last part seems overdone to me. Although it might give him quite the boost because of his first effect' date=' it looks to costly for such a monster.

Also, you have to add a minimum of cards that you must destroy on your field, because if have just 1 card, it would be easily Summoned. I suggest something like that:

[i']You can Special Summon this card by sending all cards on your field and discarding the top 5 cards from your Deck to the Graveyard. You must have at least 3 cards on the field and at least 5 cards in your Deck to activate this effect.[/i]

It's kinda long... Let's see what TechnoDoomedOne will say. He should be around soon!

yeah... that sounds good to me... think i go with your sugestion...thx

That last part seems overdone to me. Although it might give him quite the boost because of his first effect' date=' it looks to costly for such a monster.

[i']You can Special Summon this card by sending all cards on your field and discarding the top 5 cards from your Deck to the Graveyard. You must have at least 3 cards on the field and at least 5 cards in your Deck to activate this effect.[/i]

what about this new version of death???

It's great! Spell and Trap Card

Famine: You can remove from play 1 monster in your Graveyard to gain 500 Life Points. You can select one monster from your side of the field and equip it to this monster. This monster gains ATK and DEF equal to the Level of the equipped monster x300. If this monster would be destroyed, the equipped monster is destroyed instead.

Post the picture of the card, btw (you posted death again :D)

I really like this one. Good job! ^^

I see that Famine's picture is nice but War's picture is even better. The effect is good and it just makes so much sense :D

OCG fix: When this monster is on the field, every monster in Attack Position must attack during its controller's Battle Phase.

Good go! Keep up! ;-)

I see that Famine's picture is nice but War's picture is even better. The effect is good and it just makes so much sense :D

OCG fix: When this monster is on the field' date=' e[/b']very monster in Attack Position must attack during its controller's Battle Phase.

Good go! Keep up! ;-)

thx:)

Finally!!! Dean and Sam. There are OCG mistakes. Corrected versions ae here:

Dean: While this monster is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot attack face-up "Sam Winchesters" you control. This monster can switch its ATK and DEF once per turn. If this monster battles a Fiend or Zombie-Type monster, destroy that monster at the end of the Damage Step. If this monster battles a Fairy-Type monster decrease this monster's ATK by 200. Once per turn, you can add 1 Equip Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You cannot activate any Spell Cards during the turn this effect is activated.

Sam: If this monster battles a Fiend or Zombie-Type monster, destroy that monster at the end of the Damage Step. This card's attribute can also be treated as DARK. This card's Type can also be threated as Zombie. You can Tribute this card and 1 Fiend-Type monster to Special Summon 1 "Demon Sam" from your hand or Deck.

Dean is really creative and about Sam I suppose his main purpose would be to summon Demon Sam. Dying to see what he can do :D

Nicely done here! I'm really amazed!

Finally!!! Dean and Sam. There are OCG mistakes. Corrected versions ae here:

Dean: While this monster is face-up on the field' date=' your opponent cannot attack face-up "Sam Winchesters" you control. This monster can switch its ATK and DEF once per turn. If this monster battles a Fiend or Zombie-Type monster, destroy that monster at the end of the Damage Step. If this monster battles a Fairy-Type monster decrease this monster's ATK by 200. Once per turn, you can add 1 Equip Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You cannot activate any Spell Cards during the turn this effect is activated.[/i']

Sam: If this monster battles a Fiend or Zombie-Type monster, destroy that monster at the end of the Damage Step. This card's attribute can also be treated as DARK. This card's Type can also be threated as Zombie. You can Tribute this card and 1 Fiend-Type monster to Special Summon 1 "Demon Sam" from your hand or Deck.

Dean is really creative and about Sam I suppose his main purpose would be to summon Demon Sam. Dying to see what he can do :D

Nicely done here! I'm really amazed!

oh s****.... did i put zombie??? i wanted to put fiend... sam can also be treated as fiend... guess i correct it when i correct the ocg...

These are AMAZING!

9/10 :)

thx

OCG fixes:

[spoiler="[b]7 Deadly Sins - Gluttony[/b]"]You can choose 1 of the following effects:

- Send 5 cards from top of your Deck to the Graveyard to increase the ATK of 1 of your face-up monsters by 1000.

- Discard 5 cards to gain 2000 Life Points.

[spoiler="[b]7 Deadly Sins - Pride[/b]"]Increase the Level of 1 face-up monster on your side of the Field by 1 OR 2.

Also, as a note: "monster on your side of the Field" = "monster you control"

Both are correct nonetheless.

[spoiler="[b]7 Deadly Sins - Greed[/b]"]Randomly select 1 of the top 3 cards of your opponent's Deck and add it to your hand. The other cards are sent to the Graveyard.

[spoiler="[b]Horsemen of the Apocalypse - War[/b]"]This monster gains 200 ATK every time a monster is destroyed. While this monster is on the field, all monsters in face-up Attack position must attack, if able.

[spoiler="[b]Horsemen of the Apocalypse - Pestilence[/b]"]During each of your Stand-By Phases, decrease the ATK and DEF of all other monsters on the field by 300.

[spoiler="[b]Dean Winchester[/b]"]While this monster is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select any face-up "Sam Winchester" you control.

The rest of the text is perfect.

[spoiler="[b]Sam Winchester"]I suppose you meant that his Attribute/Type can also be treated as the other. But the question is: you choose if it is also treated as the other Attribute/Type, or the effect applies while it remains on the field?

OPTIONAL

Once per turn, you can also treat this card as a DARK monster and/or Fiend-Type monster.

ALWAYS ACTIVE

This card is also treated as a DARK Fiend-Type monster.

The rest of the text is OK, though.

[spoiler="[b]Demon Sam[/b]"]Once per turn, you can discard 1 monster from your hand to the Graveyard to remove from play 1 monster whose ATK or DEF are equal to or lower than the ATK or DEF of the discarded card, respectively.

This part I don't get it, it's a little confusing.

I don't know if you refer to the monster you discarded or the removed from play monster:

The discarded monster returns in the 3rd End Phase of your opponent after it was removed from play. The discarded monster is added to the Deck and the deck is then shuffled.

Also, Special Summon is mispelled in the card. You might also want to correct that. ;)

OCG fixes:

[spoiler="[b]7 Deadly Sins - Gluttony[/b]"]You can choose 1 of the following effects:

- Send 5 cards from top of your Deck to the Graveyard to increase the ATK of 1 of your face-up monsters by 1000.

- Discard 5 cards to gain 2000 Life Points.

[spoiler="[b]7 Deadly Sins - Pride[/b]"]Increase the Level of 1 face-up monster on your side of the Field by 1 OR 2.

Also' date=' as a note:[/b'] "monster on your side of the Field" = "monster you control"

Both are correct nonetheless.

[spoiler="[b]7 Deadly Sins - Greed"]Randomly select 1 of the top 3 cards of your opponent's Deck and add it to your hand. The other cards are sent to the Graveyard.

[spoiler="[b]Horsemen of the Apocalypse - War[/b]"]This monster gains 200 ATK every time a monster is destroyed. While this monster is on the field, all monsters in face-up Attack position must attack, if able.

[spoiler="[b]Horsemen of the Apocalypse - Pestilence[/b]"]During each of your Stand-By Phases, decrease the ATK and DEF of all other monsters on the field by 300.

[spoiler="[b]Dean Winchester[/b]"]While this monster is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select any face-up "Sam Winchester" you control.

The rest of the text is perfect.

[spoiler="[b]Sam Winchester"]I suppose you meant that his Attribute/Type can also be treated as the other. But the question is: you choose if it is also treated as the other Attribute/Type, or the effect applies while it remains on the field?

OPTIONAL

Once per turn, you can also treat this card as a DARK monster and/or Fiend-Type monster.

ALWAYS ACTIVE

This card is also treated as a DARK Fiend-Type monster.

The rest of the text is OK, though.

[spoiler="[b]Demon Sam[/b]"]Once per turn, you can discard 1 monster from your hand to the Graveyard to remove from play 1 monster whose ATK or DEF are equal to or lower than the ATK or DEF of the discarded card, respectively.

This part I don't get it, it's a little confusing.

I don't know if you refer to the monster you discarded or the removed from play monster:

The discarded monster returns in the 3rd End Phase of your opponent after it was removed from play. The discarded monster is added to the Deck and the deck is then shuffled.

Also' date=' Special Summon is mispelled in the card. You might also want to correct that. ;)

[/quote']

that part is mispelled... its the removed monster returns to the field after 3rd turn and the discarded turn returns to the deck

Archived