Supernatural Deck - BASED on Supernatural TV series - 26/? UPD added RUBY

mike_destrall

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just now noticed that Castiel has been added. Sorry! :?

So.. OCG comes first:

When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or Special Summoned, select 1 LV 4 or lower Fairy-Type monster from your Deck and Special Summon it to the field. When this monster is sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 1000 Life Points and Special Summon it to the field. If Special Summoned this way, this card's original ATK and DEF increase by 400.

It should be something like that. He actually reminds my of Vampire's Curse in a way, but that's Castiel after all, always dying and being reborn :D

Nicely done! ^^

Just love how Castiel's effect has to do with the many times he has resurrected.

Anyway' date=' great cards. ;)

[/quote']

thx... that's what i had in mind anyways... lool...:P

I just now noticed that Castiel has been added. Sorry! :?

So.. OCG comes first:

When this card is Normal Summoned' date=' Flip Summoned or Special Summoned, select 1 LV 4 or lower Fairy-Type monster from your Deck and Special Summon it to the field. When this monster is sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 1000 Life Points and Special Summon it to the field. If Special Summoned this way, this card's original ATK and DEF increase by 400.[/i']

It should be something like that. He actually reminds my of Vampire's Curse in a way, but that's Castiel after all, always dying and being reborn :D

Nicely done! ^^

thx... yeah... that effect closely resembles vampires curse... :P

but as you said, that's castiel... lool:P

Hmmm... You should base their effects on the way the Bible describes they are. Also, if by some reason you have also seen Charmed, you may remember one episode where the Sins appeared. That could give you some ideas.

Anyways, some ideas:

- Vice: Increasing ATK for each monster it destroys by battle?

- Lust: Getting control of a faceup monster.

- Gluttony: Removing monsters from grave to add ATK?

- Greed: Drawing cards. (a classic since Pot of the same name)

- Sloth: Changing cards to DEF position and not letting them get to ATK position.

- Envy: Copying card stats, sort like Copycat.

- Pride: ???

Hmmm... You should base their effects on the way the Bible describes they are. Also' date=' if by some reason you have also seen Charmed, you may remember one episode where the Sins appeared. That could give you some ideas.

Anyways, some ideas:

- Vice: Increasing ATK for each monster it destroys by battle?

- Lust: Getting control of a faceup monster.

- Gluttony: Removing monsters from grave to add ATK?

- Greed: Drawing cards. [i'](a classic since Pot of the same name)[/i]

- Sloth: Changing cards to DEF position and not letting them get to ATK position.

- Envy: Copying card stats, sort like Copycat.

- Pride: ???

i was actually talking about monsters or trap and magic cards... the effects i got pretty much figured out... except for pride as you... i'm not making another pot of greed... lol...

keep an eye for the surprises...lol...

Devil's Trap:

While this card remains face-up on the field, Fiend-Type monsters cannot declare an attack.

It looks really simple, but I guess there is nothing more to it anyway.

About the Sins, I can't give you any fresh ideas right now, because I'm still kinda sleepy....;-)

Devil's Trap:

While this card remains face-up on the field' date=' Fiend-[b']T[/b]ype monsters cannot declare an attack.

Well, as I am Spanish (and therefore I have Spanish cards), I am not so familiar with how to exactly spell the lore of the cards, so thanks for correcting me.

Devil's Trap:

While this card remains face-up on the field' date=' Fiend-[b']T[/b]ype monsters cannot declare an attack.

Well, as I am Spanish (and therefore I have Spanish cards), I am not so familiar with how to exactly spell the lore of the cards, so thanks for correcting me.

dude i'm portuguese... lool... well ppl... the sins are coming out as soon as i figure out the effect for pride... but i'll give you a teaser with one of them i guess

Devil's Trap:

dude i'm portuguese... lool... well ppl... the sins are coming out as soon as i figure out the effect for pride... but i'll give you a teaser with one of them i guess

Well, I'm Bulgarian, but does it even matter....

I'm waiting for the first sin to drag itself to this thread :D

But I might not be here when you post it. I'll see it later I guess

Devil's Trap:

Well, I'm Bulgarian, but does it even matter....

I'm waiting for the first sin to drag itself to this thread :D

But I might not be here when you post it. I'll see it later I guess

well portugal and spain are next to each other so me and TechnoDoomedOne are kinda of neighbours... lool

lust posted

OCG fixes for Lust:

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can select 1 of your opponent's monsters. Take control of that monster until the End Phase of this turn. While you control that monster, increase its ATK by 200.

Anyways, I kinda figured a vague effect for Pride. Tributes are made for getting stronger monsters, so those monsters kind of have a great ego. Also, I don't think monsters like getting Tributed, so you could also relate the effect to their pride. Well, I don't know... They are not the best ideas, but I don't have any more.

Summon is capitalized on Sloth. Other than that' date=' I'm pretty impressed. Really nice cards. The OCG seems flawless (beside the Summon, I mean). The [b']Lust[/b] might be a bit overpowered, but I'm not sure.

Quite descent! Waiting for the rest :D

thank you very much

You know, I just noticed that Raphael is just unplayable. For him being the Archangel of Healing he does not do the job well done: even the Healing Wave Generator does more than him. I would give him an effect that really heals the player, because +100 LP its less than a 2% of your initial Life Points.

Good work for the other sins, though. I really like Greed! Some OCG flaws, but it's too late and I'm too sleepy to care today.

I still expect you to do the Winchester Brothers. I would like to see them. Or to see Azazel.

Gluttony:

You can choose 1 of the following effects:

- Discard 5 cards from your Deck to increase the ATK of 1 of your face-up monsters by 500.

- Discard 5 cards to gain 1000 Life Points.

Wrath:

The equipped monster gains 500 ATK. Every time the equipped monster destroys a monster in battle, it gains 200 ATK.

Pride:

Increase the Level of 1 monster on your side of the field by either 1 or 2.

Greed:

Randomly select 1 of the top 3 cards of your opponent's Deck and add it to your hand. The other cards go to the Graveyard.

The cards have pretty simple effects (except for Greed I guess). Also Gluttony seems kinda underpowered. I think it should deal more damage and heal more or maybe have a lesser cost (the first will be better, though)

Although the cards are simple, they can be useful, so you did a good job! :D

I'll have a go on the sins myself but maybe later

P.S.: The picture of pride doesn't actually match the others. I think you should change it.

P.P.S.: I agree with TechnoDoomedOne about Raphael. He should definitely heal more.

You know' date=' I just noticed that Raphael is just unplayable. For him being the Archangel of Healing he does not do the job well done: even the Healing Wave Generator does more than him. I would give him an effect that really heals the player, because +100 LP its less than a 2% of your initial Life Points.

Good work for the other sins, though. I really like Greed! Some OCG flaws, but it's too late and I'm too sleepy to care today.

I still expect you to do the Winchester Brothers. I would like to see them. Or to see Azazel.

[/quote']

i will see to that... i think i wil eventually make the winchesters \but right now i'm working on the horsemen... stay tuned for more

Gluttony:

You can choose 1 of the following effects:

- Discard 5 cards from your Deck to increase the ATK of 1 of your face-up monsters by 500.

- Discard 5 cards to gain 1000 Life Points.

Wrath:

The equipped monster gains 500 ATK. Every time the equipped monster destroys a monster in battle' date='[/b'] it gains 200 ATK.

Pride:

Increase the Level of 1 monster on your side of the field by either 1 or 2.

Greed:

Randomly select 1 of the top 3 cards of your opponent's Deck and add it to your hand. The other cards go to the Graveyard.

The cards have pretty simple effects (except for Greed I guess). Also Gluttony seems kinda underpowered. I think it should deal more damage and heal more or maybe have a lesser cost (the first will be better, though)

Although the cards are simple, they can be useful, so you did a good job! :D

I'll have a go on the sins myself but maybe later

P.S.: The picture of pride doesn't actually match the others. I think you should change it.

P.P.S.: I agree with TechnoDoomedOne about Raphael. He should definitely heal more.

will correct ocg... i'll try to do something about the picture, but it's really hard to find something, i guess i'll just put a demon... i'll see to raphael...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived