Digimon: Blood Skies {OOC/PG-16/Accepting via this thread/Started!!!!}

This RP was co-created by BlazingHydra and is proudly sponsored by the Digimon Tamer Union.

[spoiler=Leadership Breakdown]Since this is a Club-sponsored Co-RP, I feel this deserves its own section, detailed below. Everyone's power is explained in detail on page 132 of The Digimon Tamer Union thread. It is posted here mainly as a reminder to them, and because, if you for some reason feel like a moderator of this RP is abusing their power towards you, strikes for no reason or the like, it informs you of which higher up to complain to.

Me and BlazingHydra-full control of everything, giving insta-bans

BrokenHeart15-RP filler generation, accepting apps, giving strikes

Merciful Idiot and Legend Zero-Small subplots, accepting apps, strikes

Alfius-Accepting apps, giving half strikes

[spoiler=Plot]The Digital world is in the shape of a Dyson Sphere- that is, a massive hollow planet where Digimon live on the inside wall. In the center of this sphere is the DigiWorld's sun- their Central Processing Unit. The CPU connects the Digimon with the Digital World, and is what allows Data Transfer between the two. Digimon use Data Transfer whenever they Digivolve, or when they die and are regenerated as eggs.

Though the sun is the center of the Sphere, it has several satellites around it, known as the 'Moons' of the digital world. Each moon is, in actuality, a holding chamber for one of the Digital World's gods- Huanglongmon, God of the Digital World itself and crafter of the lands. HolySeraphimon, God of the Digimon as individuals and Lord of the cycle of Death and Rebirth, and Chronomon, God of justice and destroyer of threats to the digital world, also the representative of the CPU.

There is a fourth moon, though it is hidden from sight by being grasped in place, without orbiting, at the top of the CPU and at the Northernmost point in the Digital World. This is the Prison Moon, and it is controlled by Chronomon as the holder of the greatest threats to the digital world. The core of the moon is Lucemon, bound eternally from re-entering the cycle of reincarnation by a series of chains that hold the prison together.

However, this balance is disturbed when a new fourth moon appears. Blood red in color and orbiting on the opposite side of the God Moons, it made trouble by distorting the signal between the CPU and the main land. Unable to complete Data Transfer, no digimon could Digivolve or be reborn while it existed. The Red Moon gave off an aura of menace and despair, and none wanted to get near it.

Chronomon awakened to this threat, and attempted to go to the Red Moon and deal with the threat. However, he simply dropped off the radar when he landed on the auburn surface, returning later as a maddened, enraged beast; an unreasonable evil creature that went on a rampage through the Digital World mainland.

HolySeraphimon awakened to stop the corrupt Chronomon, but only managed to seal him away after he had done a massive amount of devastation. Horrified at the thought so many digimon would be permanently killed after the rampage, HolySerpahimon broke apart his own body, converting his radiant Digicore into a miniature CPU for Data Transfer to occure. Though not strong enough to preform the usual functions of the CPU, it was enough to give the destroyed data a definite shape; while he couldn't turn them into Digieggs, he preserved them into a variety of digiSpheres containing the majority of their data, hopefully able to be reassembled into Eggs once the main CPU returned to normal.

The last God, Huanglongmon, was bound to his moon. Without the powers of the Four Sovereigns, to whom he bequeathed his mighty abilities to, he was not able to free himself. As the last available God, he summoned a messenger (FakeAngemon) and imbued him with the ability to break apart the veils of the digital world, into that of the Physical Plane, in order to find human heroes once more. Hopefully, ones who could solve the mystery of the Crimson Moon.

[spoiler=Digivolution Mechanic]CREDIT TO AXEL: The call is DigiBond Charge

Please note that this is not your conventional Digimon RP. Instead of a Digimon only having one certain line and having only three Digivolutions before they reach their full power, in this RP, each Digimon has a theoretically infinite number of Digivolutions and Slide Evolutions. However, for practicality purposes, each Digimon, to start with, will be allowed to have 2 possible Champion-equivalents. More will be added on a case-by-case basis.

Digimon cannot attain any level above Rookie, as regular Digivolutions are blocked. Digimon who were previously Champion or higher are unaffected, however.

Instead, certain digimon are converted to the 'Adapt' Level of evolution. Adapted Digimon are different from the regular sort in that, instead of digivolving naturally, they are able to equip objects known as DigiSpheres to themselves.

DigiSpheres are created from destroyed data that can't reform into a Digi-Egg, and come in three varieties- Elemental, Physical and Special. Each digimon has a certain limit of DigiSpheres they can equip themselves with, known as a Cost. Some Digispheres have a cost only of 1, while some can have 5, or even up to 10 or higher for the strongest Spheres.

*Elemental Digispheres add raw power to attacks, and influence the digimon's elemental orientation. Elemental Digispheres can also be junctioned to Special Digispheres with a Cost of over one, in order to unlock further powers and effect from those Special Spheres. The types of Elemental Spheres are: Wind/Air, Water, Earth, Fire, Light, Darkness, and Metal.

*Physical Digispheres are unique in that usually only one at a time can be equipped. They generally have high costs, but they change the Digimon's basic physical family and core statistics, allowing them certain abilities and powers they may not have been able to access before.

*Special Digispheres are additional attachments, such as wings, claws, Special Abilities or anything that doesn't fit into the other two categories. Special Digispheres are unique in that those with a Cost higher than 1 may have Elemental DigiSpheres attached to them in order to further unlock the abilities of that Special Sphere.

Some very unique Special Digispheres have a cost of 0, allowing them to be used at all times. These are only awarded as the Plot sees fit, and can generally be upgraded to costly upgradable variants.

Each Adapt-Level Digimon will start off with a maximum alloted Sphere cost of 5, meaning that, if the total cost of his/her Spheres are 4 or lower, it will not Digivolve. This number will increase on a case by case basis as the RP goes on.

[spoiler=Rules]1. All Advanced Rules apply.

2. Anyone pointing out that the Blood Moon is the fifth moon will be given the Dr. Smartass award and told to shut up and deal with it. It's there on purpose.

3. Anyone that understands the binary joke about the number 132 will be given a rep.

4. In your app, between your Digimon's gender and appearance, add a line for Level. (Rookie equivalents are Adapt, Champions are Adapt-1, Ultimates Adapt-2, etc.)

5. Apps may be PMed to BOTH BlazingHydra and myself but the final version must always be posted on this thread.

6. All Partner Digimon currently know each other in some shape or form. Humans may only know each other if both RPers agree to allow it. Wild Digimon may have some degree of familiarity with the Partner Digimon.

[spoiler=Application]Humans:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Digivice: (Custom Digivices are preferred and recommended but not mandatory)

Partner:

History:

Digimon: Must make 1 per Digivolution

Name:

Appearance: (drawing, splice, or paragraph)

Spheres used: (Evolved Digimon only)

Partner: (Optional, 1 "Wild" Digimon per person)

Personality:

RP Sample: (4+ lines detailing your Digimon and human's first meeting OR detailing your Wild Digimon's first meeting with FakeAngemon)

Evolves from:

Evolves to:

[spoiler=My Apps]Humans:

Name: Marcus Velossen

Appearance: Marcus's blonde hair is long for a guy, not quite shoulder length, but thicker than usual, so it looks like it's longer than it is in a strong headwind. His clothing consists of a ripped and faded pair of dark blue jeans, worn from use rather than design, and a plain black hoodie, worn over a dark gray t shirt with a single wing on it layered over a two toned black t shirt with gray sleeves. When he does speak, his thick German accent comes out, making some of his sentences unintelligible to those that aren't used to it.

Personality: Marcus is reserved and calculating, always overthinking everything and rarely opening up to anyone. When he does open up to people, however, he prefers to be on the listening side of a conversation so as to avoid talking as much as possible.

Digivice: His Digivice takes the form of a pair of contact lenses, replacing his own perscription lenses. When activated, by closing his eyes for exactly three seconds, his eyes gain a circuit pattern around the sclera, his irises turn grayscale, starting white and fading to black as the get to his pupils. In this form, everything around him gains a faint white glow and, by focusing on a Digimon, a HUD-like interface appears detailing all the information he needs about that Digimon. However, because of his unique Digivice model, whenever he deactivates it, he gets a minor headache, depending on how long it was on for.

Partner: SnowAgumon

History: {Check back}

Digimon:

Name: SnowAgumon

Level: Adapt

Appearance: Unlike other SnowAgumon, he has gray/black stripes running up his back, a black headband above his eyes, a scarf around his neck trailing down to the tip of his tail, and humanoid hands with five clawed fingers and a pair of black gloves extending halfway up to his forearms with holes cut in the tips for his claws to come out.

Partner: Marcus

Personality: SnowAgumon is just like every other member of his race, happy-go-lucky, energetic, overly excited about everything, and completely impressed by his own strength, thinking that he doesn't even need a partner to fix the Blood Moon Crisis, though FakeAngemon wholly disagrees.

RP sample: {Coming soon}

Evolves from:

Evolves to: Snowdramon, Aerrowmon

Digimon:

Name: Snowdramon

Level: Adapt-1

Appearance: Snowdramon is taller than the average human, about seven feet tall, with definite draconian features. He appears to have some relation to the Strikedramon line, both possessing the same stature and posture, though Snowdramon is noticeably more aquatic than any other Dramon, possessing a more streamlined frame. His hands and feet have gained webbing between his fingers and toes and his scarf has merged with his body forming rippling waves of triangular spikes down his back and tail. His headband has slipped down his face and is now worn as a choker, while his gloves have turned into long wristbands.

Spheres needed: 2 Water Elemental, 1 Dragon Physical, 2 Speed Special

Personality: Aside from mellowing down slightly, Digivolution has had no change on Snowdramon's personality

Evolves from: SnowAgumon

Evolves to: ????

Name: Aerrowmon

Appearance: Aerrowmon is tall, on par with Snowdramon, resembling an ExVeemon in the same vein that Snowdramon resembles Strikedramon, though Aerrowmon is snow white with a pale blue chest and crystaline wings, each one twice as wide as his body and two inches taller than he is. He has a two spikes on each arm, one coming out from the top of his forearm in line with is middle finger, with the second coming from the same spot on the bottom of his arm. Like in his Snowdramon form, his headband has fallen down to be worn as a choker and his gloves have turned into wristbands but, unlike Snowdramon, his scarf, instead of fusing with his body, has billowed out, becoming a second set of wings, while his stripes have turned from gray/black to blue.

Spheres needed: 1 Wind Elemental, 1 Bird Physical, 1 Distance Special, 1 Speed Special, 1 Strength Special

Personality: While Snowdramon mellowed own with Digivolution, the opposite has happened to Aerrowmon, to the point where he talks so fast that all his words seem to blend together.

Evolves from: SnowAgumon

Evolves to: ????

[spoiler=Reserved Digimon]Digimon - Reserved By

SnowAgumon - Blackstone Dresden

Dorumon - Remnants

OmegaGuilmon - The Dragon Duelist

CorruptedKotemon - Axel

Commandramon - ProtoMachineKing

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Merciful Idiot

I was the first to notice the RP, but I didn't understand the app style. So, I'll ask now, are we supposed to post both a Human and a Canon/Fakemon Digimon app, or something?

I was the first to notice the RP' date=' but I didn't understand the app style. So, I'll ask now, [b']are we supposed to post both a Human and a Canon/Fakemon Digimon app, or something?[/b]

Yes

Sorry Dresden, I'll edit this post to put my App in. I've just been busy :/

Edit: Here's my app

Name: Nick Heprar

[spoiler=Appearance:]

24f06t0.jpg

Personality: Nick is a friendly person. He is kind to everyone he meets, and always tries to become friends with them. He enjoys the company of others, and tries to always keep people together. Nick does not have much of a tolerance for a certain type of people though. People that are always loud and shouting and don't care about how they affect the others around them. Nick has gotten into a few fights before, but only to defend his friends from bullies.

Digivice: A digivice that is like a fingerless-glove that goes down Nick's fore-arm and his hand . It has the actual electronic part of the digivice on the fore-arm.

Partner: Dorumon

History: Nick has always been interested in computers. His father brought him up to learn all about them. As Nick got older, he was able to get a more and more advanced understanding of them. Now, Nick is a very advanced computer programmer and loves to experiment with his knowledge of code to create new programs. When Nick was younger, he got into a card game called Digimon. Nick was immeadiately hooked, and went on to find out whatever he could about Digimon. He had heard rumors that a group of people had created real digimon, and that they lived in their own digital world, but Nick never actually knew. Nick decided to try and find this digital world, in hopes that the rumors might be true. Nick spent months trying to find it and even access it, but was never successful. Until one day, a message came up on Nick's computer screen. He opened it, and it asked him if he wanted to travel to the digital world. Nick said yes, and a portal opened, sucking him into the digital world. When Nick came to realize where he was, he noticed he had a digivice on his arm, and decided to explore the vast place. It was there he found his partner, Dorumon.

Name: Dorumon

Appearance:

Partner: Nick Heprar

Personality: Dorumon can be very energetic most of the time, though he also knows when it is time to calm down. He enjoys having fun with others, and always wants to do something new. He smiles a lot and enjoys telling and hearing jokes, and loves to laugh. Dorumon is very excitable, and is kind towards others. He is very social and thinks that friendship is very important. Dorumon is protective of his partner, Nick, who is also he best friend.

[spoiler=RP sample:]

((IDK why but I think my sample sucks and I'm mad cuz I'm usually better at making them -_- I don't want to make this too long and annoying to read, so I'll just skip the part about how Nick actually got into the digital world))

Dorumon was walking through a large forest. He was looking for food to fill his rather empty belly. As he walked through the forest on this rather sunny day, he noticed something in the distance. It looked like it might have been a tree. More importantly, a tree with food growing from it! And after the recent drought that has been killing the trees and taking away their fruit, Dorumon was elated to see that one tree had remained untouched by the drought's deadly grip. Dorumon ran over, panting as he made a mad dash for the fruit, as if it would disappear if he didn't get there fast enough. When he got there, he came across a group of Mushroomon. He approached the fruit, ignoring the Mushroomon, but was stopped when one of them attacked him. The attacking one had shouted "This is OUR tree, so get away now!" Dorumon fought back, and was about to defeat him when the rest of the Mushroomon joined to attack Dorumon. Dorumon, while strong, was no match for the large group of what must've been at least 15 Mushroomon, so he ran away. When he saw that they weren't following him anymore, Dorumon stopped, even hungrier now that he had to fight and then run away. Dorumon's stomach growled, and he lied there, too hungry to move. Suddenly, Dorumon heard a voice. It had said, "Hi there! Sounds like your hungry!" Dorumon turned and saw a strange creature there. It was unlike anything he had ever seen. Then he noticed that the creature had food, and stared at it. "Go ahead, eat it," the creature said. Dorumon hesitated, and then quickly started scarfing down the food the creature had handed him. The creature laughed, and said "Hi! I'm Nick! What's your name?" Dorumon stared up at the creature named Nick, his mouth full of food. "Dorumon," he said. He swallowed the food, and stared at Nick. "If you're still hungry, I saw a town on the way here. I can get you some more food there if you want," Nick said, smiling. Dorumon, still perplexed, stared wide-eyed and simply nodded in response. So Nick walked away, with Dorumon right behind.

People: If you want to be reserved' date=' you need to tell me your partner, otherwise there's really nothing to reserve

Remnants: You can't just have a basic Dorumon, you need to change in some way, customize it, show the change going from a Rookie level to an Adapt level made in it's appearance

[/quote']

I thought appearance changed after we started giving them the Digisphere things... but okay. It'll take longer though, but I'll get the new appearance up soon.

oh ok

The appearance changed as soon as they were made Adapt Level and it's purely cosmetic' date=' the Sphere-based changes are functional as well

Axel, you need to create a Kotemon subspecies and you can't use a purely Canon Digimon line, so create two Champion-equivalent Fakemon for your Kotemon to evolve into

[/quote']

Hows this Subspecies of Kotemon:33mc2fo.jpg i call it Corrupt Kotemon

Name: Kai Kashido

Appearance:

thm_phpMjXzcU.jpg

Personality: Kai is concidered a Genieus by almost anyone he meets, due to the fact that he is able to remember anything he reads or studies and use it to his advantage. He loves history, specifically war tatcics of history, because he wants to learn everything he can about past battles and the way the winner took advantage. Other then that he is a rather laxed person, very kind which is strange because he looks as if he would be a punk.

Digivice: His digivice consists of 2 parts. The blue visor he wears works as a divice to gather information and store it as well as his digimon's current stats and his opponents digimon stats. His second part is a small locket in the shape of a cresent moon which he can place into his visor which will allow him access to making his digimon stronger. He prefers to use his digivice to make strategies so he can defeat his opponents quickly.

Partner: Omega Guilmon

History: Kai grew up in a nice neighborhood quickly learningthat he was one of the smartest kids there was. He was known for winning at chess and card games in under 4 rounds. After a few years he became more withdrawn. His parents quickly began to wonder what was wrong with him sending him to a camp to try and figure it out. He quickly realized that his parents were worried and explained that he was trying to make sure he grades were kept in check and that he maintaned a 100 average.

Name:Omega Guilmon

Appearance: Omega Guilmon's base appearance is close to that of Black Guilmon. His base color is a dark black, but his markings across his body are a snow white coloring. His tail and Claws are more defined making them more of a humanis shaped claws and his tail has what looks like a halo at the tip of it.

Partner: Kai Kashido

Personality: Omega Guilmon is very grumpy at times often attacking others for no reason. This is strange because his partner very calm and relaxed. Omega Guilmon can be very calm and relax and even fun to be around at times, but it seems he is only this way when he is with his partner.

Evolves From:

Evolves To: BreakGrowlmon, ArmedDracomon

RP sample:

"Woah!" Kai called out as he fell to the ground bellow. He hit it with a great impact. He slowly rose up looking around not truely understanding what was going on. "Uh... where am I?" He spoke to himself yelling as he saw Omega Guilmon standing there looking at him. Both of them screamed loudly looking at each other.

Guilmon growled at him looking at Kai with the intention to kill. "Who are you?" His voice was adgitated and his expression was that of anoyance. "You Almost Killed me!"

Kai scratched his head. "I am Kai Kashido... I fell from the sky... Where is this?"

Instantly FakeAngemon appeared looking down at them. "I am FakeAngemon... Kai Kashido.. you are in the Digital World. Me and the small creature you are looking at is called a Digimon. His name is OmegaGuilmon... and you are your partner."

Kai and OmegaGuilmon looked up at FakeAngemon speaking at the same time. "WHAT?!" They looked at each other speaking at the same time. "NO WAY!"

OmegaGuilmon looked up at FakeAngemon speaking. "Why would I be the partner of such a weak creature?!"

FakeAngemon spoke once again. "Silence OmegaGuilmon... You are a being of pure Brute Force.. he is has a briliant mind... you two are destined to work together!"

Kai looked up at him. "Why am I here? What is my purpose in this place?" He spoke with such curiosity, but FakeAngemon stayed silent.

FakeAngemon looked at him saying one last thing before disappearing. "Find the other humans here... you will understand when you meet them.."

Name: BreakGrowlmon

Level: Adapt +

Appearance: Break Growlmon's appearance barely resembles a normal Growlmon. His head is the only thing that stays constant on BreakGrowlmon. His body however is a different story. His arms and legs become more defined and his claws resembles Greymon's. On his back he gains two huge black wings which give him the ability to fly and his tail becomes much longer and muscular making his attacks only stronger.

Spheres used: Chaos Sphere 1, Armor Shpere 2, Dragon Sphere 2

Personality: While like this BreakGrowlmon becomes more goofy and fun loving regardless his looks and retains his seriousness.

Evolves from: Omega Guilmon

Evolves to: @_@ Wouldn't you Like to know?!

Name:ArmedDracomon

Level: Adapt +

Appearance:

Spheres used: Armor Sphere 2, Dragon Sphere 3, Lightning Sphere 1

Personality: While in this form the only difference is he is more calculated then before.

Evolves from: Omege Guilmon

Evolves to: When the time comes... you will bow...

Finally, my app. People not sure how to fill theirs out could follow mine as a guide. Note that you don't have to be as detailed as me, mine is the 'for full marks' version, if you will.

- Humans -

Name: Devin Nirvan

Appearance: Bright-eyed teenager, constantly wearing a smirk and filled with confidence. Devin is 6-foot tall even, and has long luscious black hair that he usually ties back in a ponytail, which reaches a little over a third of the way down his back. Three small locks of hair trail over his left eye, though oddly not over the right, obscuring the orb but still allowing it to be seen. He has large, green eyes that always seem to be darting at something or toward someone, and a playful smirk that endears him quickly to just about everyone he meets.

Devin wears a green waistcoat unbuttoned, with a plain formal-seeming white dresshirt behind it, black dress pants, and a black bowtie, making him vaguely resemble a flamboyant Poker Dealer. Indeed, this implication is intentional, as Devin carries a packet of expensive cards along with him, several dice, coins exclusively for flipping purposes, and a bag of all manner of gambling tricks with him.

Personality: Rather different than the norm, Devin employs strange, recursive logic that generally won't seem to make sense at first. He is very perceptive, and some might say spacey, though they would be rather incorrect. Devin is always aware of his surroundings, though he might not appear to be, but is easily bored. Devin craves excitement almost to a suicidal point, and is chaotic enough that few people know what he'll do next to fulfill his passion. Devin seems to make a name for himself as the Gambler, the one who derives pleasure from dancing on the edge of victory and ruin. While Devin isn't nearly as interested in gambling games as one might think he is, they are a very important symbol to him. In a single roll of the dice, everything can change. The odds favor none, and that uncertainty, that danger, the thought that everything might end up for naught- or that he may end up with more reward than he could have ever possibly hoped for- is truly what he lives for. Never content with being content, Devin is always pushing the limits, and can rarely be predicted.

Digivice: Devin's Digivice, like himself, is also rather unique. Unlike most digivices, it is dived into two portions; Firstly, a small watchlike structure worn around his wrist like a bangle. The main portion of the device is a small screen, colored a dark tinted green, with the rest of it colored a bright emerald as it is held loosely around his wrist.

The second part of the Digivice, the 'Card', is a paper-thin rectangle of lightly dark green-tinted glass. The Upper left edge is green metal, which extends in a tapering fashion across the top and halfway down to the bottom. The Digivice is completed by sliding the Card in position with the Watch, so that the metallic corner of the Card is inserted into the Watch. When this event is done, both screens on either part of the device light up as a bright emerald color, signifying the device's activation. The digivice is useless without both portions, but one who possesses one piece will always be drawn to whoever holds the second.

The Card is generally kept shuffled into Devin's poker deck, and functions as the Wildcard of the deck. It is the exact size and thickness of a playing card, and thus it blends in perfectly.

History: Devin's upbringing was relatively normal. Son of the CEO of a successful company and a noted artist, he spend most of his life in various private schools between trips to far-off places in the world. Having lived in over seven different countries for a significant amount of time, Devin saw most of the world from a relatively young age, and learned many languages.

Devin was an intelligent student, but was also noticed to space out, and often not try his best. Often, he completed half a test perfectly, and yet left the rest of the pages blank. It was noted that he would periodically hold deep obsessions, and firmly immerse himself in that for a fair period of time, but then bore of it and move on to the next thing he found interesting. Though his parents tried to have it diagnosed, he didn't seem to fit the criteria for any real psychiatric condition, and thus his parents just sort of let it go without questioning it.

As he aged, Devin started to even out, putting more effort into his schoolwork and becoming somewhat less eccentric. However, he now got into far more dangerous hobbies- gambling, extreme sports, dangerous activities with a high rate for fail. Having succeeded for most of his life, Devin relished the merging of skill and chance, leaving caution to the wind. Even fewer people than normal understood him now, and it became increasingly unlikely that anyone ever would.

- Canon Digimon -

Name: AceFloramon "Verity"

Appearance: Verity was originally a regular Floramon; a bipedal digimon smaller than a human, noted by having a somewhat reptilian body with plant characteristics. They have a straight, light-green body with arms that blossom into violet flowers, bright golden stigmas stretching out of the center. They have a collar of bright red petals with pink interiors, and wear long red petals across their heads almost as a sort of helmet. They have bright blue eyes.

As a Subspecies of Floramon, Verity still resembles her original shape, but since her transition into her Adept Form, has a variety of changes.

Firstly, the flowers on her arms have lost their violet coloration, though the golden stigmas still poke out. The interior of the flower, however, has obtained red markings guided outward from the center. Likewise, the petals around her neck and covering her head are also drained of color, becoming pure white. Her collar-petals are slightly larger than normal, and the second petal from the left of the center of her neck has the mark of the Ace of Spades on it.

The petals covering her head are longer than that of a normal Floramon, actually extending a little bit behind her neck. The ends of these petals are colored red, though the rest of it is white; though not unadorned, as several red squiggles decorate it, in particular the symbols of the Ace of Hearts, Clubs and Diamonds are included.

Her tail is longer than normal, and has two long white flower petals growing from it.

Partner: Devin Nirvan

Personality: Far more meek and tentative than her partner, Verity is easily flustered and distracted, and fights hard to keep up with her partner's machinations. Fettered and tired, she is surprisingly intelligent, and in the few moments when she has time to relax and be around others, is startlingly witty and clever. She is easily charmed, which is a fault of hers that she particularly dislikes, and knows that she's not nearly as useful in combat as she should be.

However, she does find common ground with Devin on the topic of gambling. Unlike him, who gambles for the danger and risks associated with it, Verity gambles because she is fond of games of all kinds- and can win them, also!

Far more confident in herself when luck or chance is associated with it, Verity adores the subtle skill used in order to shift Lady Luck's influence towards her, and is notoriously lucky. Transforming into an entirely different person when in her element, Verity becomes a woman of passion, eloquence, and bundles upon bundles of confidence, snark and dominance wrapped up into a single package.

With her change into her Adapt form, Verity finds she can tap into this faucet of her personality far more easily. Starting to take life far less seriously, Verity is at her strongest when she feels the stakes aren't high, that she had no pressure to win- but she WILL, because that's simply what she does. Both opposed to Devin and a kindred spirit with him, she knows that she is rather insane in and of herself, but still feels uneasy around her partner.

[spoiler= RP Sample]

"Halt." said a stern voice. It was a voice of magnificence and power, and briefly Verity found tears well up in her eyes. It was the voice of the heavens, the divine protectors, the voice of the creators themselves.

She glanced towards the source of the divine voice- a small bushel of reddish vegetation, burning with Holy Energy that seared her eyes when she looked at it directly. She fought back the oddest urge to fall to her knees and worship it; it took her a few seconds, but after mentally reviewing the various Gods of the digital world in her mind, she remembered none of them really liked that outside a real formal occasion. Forced demonstrations of submission were usually reserved for grand occasions, or else for dark creatures posing as those from the Holy Realms. Or just a really arrogant Holy-Realm dweller.

"What could I do for My Lord?" she asked, eyes twinkling with excitement. If it seemed like she was overly devoted to her Gods, she wasn't. In fact, Verity wasn't particularly devote to anyone in particular, unless you counted Lady Luck. It just didn't factor in for a relatively normal digimon like her to be too observant to the leaders of the Holy Realms, where she had never even been. Still, she observed the rulers of that dimension as her own rulers, as did most of everyone.

The bush's glow grew even brighter. Verity was forced to cover her eyes with her arm, as she felt something... magnificent emerge from the piece of vegetation. She felt the glow subside, and slowly lowered her arm, looking with wonder at the subject of the Holy Plain that had deigned to meet her.

Wonder was slowly replaced by thin-lipped reprisal, and then finally, bemused annoyance, as she cocked her head to the side. Evidently, the Bush had been a Transcode Tunnel; a method of travel employed by most to move across the massive continents of the Digital World to the most populated areas. Though she'd never seen any quite so bright, it wasn't anything particular special, now that she noted it.

And neither was her visitor, unfortunately. An angel he was, though he was skinner than he would have previously though. Plus, he only had a single pair of fluffy white wings; from what Rosemon understood about angelic castes, that put him at the lowest rung of the angelic hierarchy, the messenger class. Oddly, however, despite having a single pair of true wings, he had a second two pairs of what were quite obviously prosthetic- flimsy white structures that looked like they were made of... cardboard? Odd designs on them, evidently supposed to represent feathers, were halfheartedly drawn on in a font that could only be described as 'scrawl'. Not only that, but they were affixed to his back through a loose harness that seemed to be too loose on his left side.

It didn't end there, unfortunately. He wore the iron helmet of the Holy Emissaries, that obscured the visage of the devout from the views of others, but his didn't seem to be made of Sacred Iron. Instead, it was some other metal that didn't seem nearly as heavy; indeed, as a stiff breeze wafted past, it began to ride up the left side of its wearer's face, who hastily pulled it down before his identity would be revealed. If that weren't enough, from the side of the helmet, a small plastic string fell down, a paper tag affixed to it. That confirmed it to her- the helmet was a prop. And not even a very expensive one she noted, going by the pricetag next to it.

The rest of the visitor's apparel was a rather poor attempt at replicating the regalia of an Angemon, as it were. He wore blue drapes, but the cloth was cheap and torn obviously in places, showing the obvious signs of an amateur tailor. A small bowl painted yellow was attached to his right shoulder- both fake looking, AND inaccurate. The Holy Ring around his wrist was perhaps the only part of his getup that looked genuine; Indeed, it looked even more fearsome than that one would expect of an Angemon. Made of Expensive Gold and shaped into the basic shape of a long dragon consuming its own tail, circular codes of data expanded from it occasionally. Three small digicores made up the center of the ring, with smaller cores revolving around it like a miniature solar system. Even the wearer seemed scared of it- he glanced over at it every so often.

"Who're you?" Verity asked skeptically. "And even better, why do you look like you're playing dressup?"

The newcomer growled a little with his human-like mouth. "I'm not playing Dressup!" he snarled, before putting a finger to his mouth to remove a strand of hair; his long red locks had apparently gotten in the way when he had wanted to yell.

"...Anyway..." he muttered, glancing at the ring on his wrist. "My name is FakeAngemon. I'm a messenger of the Gods. No seriously, it's true!" he said, waving his wrist a little.

"Huanglongmon gave me a special message! No, really! ...Stop laughing." he pouted. Verity chuckled, and wiped her eyes a little.

"Sorry." she apologized. "It's just that, you know. YOU, a messenger of the gods... with a message for ME."

FakeAngemon spoke up quickly. "But it's true! You're one of the few people who can help the world now that the CPU's wacked out!

Floramon nodded slowly. She'd heard of that, and seen it for herself. Digimon didn't reincarnate anymore. The nurseries were barren of eggs, and digimon could no longer digivolve any more. Baby level were the most affected- stunted in their growth, most of them would never even become truly sapient unless Digital Transfer started occuring again soon. She chose her words carefully.

"...why?" she asked.

"You -And a handful of others- are the only ones with a special code mutation. You can adapt your own code to accept the code fragments of other Digimon. You're the only ones who can fight back anymore." He said quickly. "I'm like you too, which is why Lord Huanglongmon gifted me with this- It's taken up my entire Adaptation ability, but I think it's the most important weapon in this war. Gaze upon it- The Dragon's Ring! A fragment of Huanglongmon's own Digicore, junctioned to my own being!"

Verity raised an eyebrow.

FakeAngemon paused. "Perhaps a demonstration then. Bask in the light!" he called, raising his arm. Bright light ran out all around, and this time Verity found herself nearly fainting. It was true- this was the presence of a true god. Was it Huanglongmon? She found it difficult to discredit this messenger's words now.

The light faded. She was grateful. She blinked open her eyes, and then paused as she felt something... different about herself.

"What did you do to me?" he demanded. FakeAngemon smiled, and put up his hands to show he meant no harm.

"I just optimized your natural ability with Huanglongmon's blessing. You're no longer Floramon, Rookie Level. You're Acefloramon, Adapt Level! The world's at your fingertips!"

He chuckled. "So, how do you feel about that?"

Verity glanced back at herself. She noted her tail, far longer than it was previously, pointed a little as if the thorn of a rose. Two long white flower petals extended outward, like little decorations.

"Not bad." she admitted.

Name: KnightFloramon "Verity"

Appearance: KnightFloramon is notably more human in her basic structure, essentially trading in reptilian traits for more anthropomorphic ones. Standing at only about six-feet tall, her helmet-like section of petals covering her head has extended downward until partially down her back, resembling hair far more than anything now that the individual strands part slightly, though the front portion continues looking like a helm. She retains the collar of petals around her neck, however her main body has changed from that of a simple reptile to an armored human frame, covered in a silvery metal shell that looks both sturdy and elegant. The black designs that used to be on her head-petals have been relocated to her chestplate, where they are inked and far more intricate.

Instead of stigmas from the flowers at her arms, human-like hands have now appeared, making the blossoms more resemble an odd set of sleeves.

Though in this form, one would more expect her to utilize a weapon, KnightFloramon does not. Instead, she uses a series of vines to sap, immobilize, and even cut at her opponents in a variety of manners.

Spheres needed: 1 Light Elemental, 1 Human Physical Sphere, 1 Armor Special Sphere, 1 Strength Special Sphere, 1 Speed Special Sphere

Personality: While KnightFloramon, Verity is notably more confident, often doing things that she would never be capable of in her original form. Stubborn, fiery and often letting her emotions getting ahead of her, Verity is sometimes tentative about this form because of the trouble she knows she'll get into using it. The odd combination of an aesthetically pleasing form, additional power, and a hard shell of defense allows her to shed herself of her previous worries and concerns, and simply live life how she always privately wanted to.

Evolves from: AceFloramon

Evolves to: ?

Name: AceDruidmon "Verity"

Appearance: AceDruidmon is rather similar to Knightfloramon physically. Like KnightFloramon, the helm-like formation of petals is lengthened and straightened so it resembles hair; however, AceDruidmon's hair is completely dark-red except for the first three petals of the front portion, extending from the forehead, which are still white. Unlike KnightFloramon, the front portion of the petals are drawn backward aerodynamically also, removing the impression that the petals are a helm. Two long strands from either side of the petal-hair are still white, but they potrude from the sides and dangle down on either side of her head, almost like some sort of reverse- antennae.

AceDruidmon wears long white robes that meld in with the sleevelike-flower blossoms that surround her hands. Runes resembling the four card suits are drawn intricately all across them, in an almost magical sort of fashion.

Spheres needed: 1 Fire Elemental, 1 Water Elemental, 1 Thunder Elemental, 1 Human Physical Sphere, 1 Magic Special Sphere

Personality: Verity retains most of her usual personality as AceDruidmon, though she finds that she's perhaps a twinge more empathetic and a bit less cowardly. The forces within her almost seem to balance themselves out, which means that she sees almost no difference in her personality.

Evolves from: AceFloramon

Evolves to: ?

Archived