Digimon: Blood Skies {OOC/PG-16/Accepting via this thread/Started!!!!}

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheFinalFan

Name: Lord Vicegrip

Appearance: Lord Vicegrip used to be a powerful GrandisKuwagamon in charge of a powerful army, until his fall from power at the hands of DracAngemon, turning him into a Kuwagamon. However, he is still the most powerful Digimon for thousands of miles, and has created the Hardshell Army, a Mongol-esque force of insectoid Digimon that pillage the landscape like locusts...or at least that's how it's supposed to go. Fo now, the Hardshell Army is only a couple dozen members in strength. He is unique in the fact tht he has a massive scar on the left side of his carapace.

Spheres used: None

Partner: None

Personality: Very stereotypical of a feudal warlord/supervillain. He HATES anyone who gets the better of him, including Palice, who gave him his scar in her Barghemon form.

RP Sample: "Renamon, digivolve to...BARGHEMON!!!"

A huge bestial monster stood where the Renamon once was.

"Now, wait a second!" The ex-warlord pleaded to the approaching monstrosity. "Maybe we can work something out!"

"Work this out, you son of a b***h! Luna Shredder!"

The werewolf-like creature gave a crescent-shaped slash at the Kuwagamon, giving him a scar over his left eye, or where that would be.

"My shell!" Lord Vicegrip clutched his shell. "You scarred my shell!"

"And I'll do more than that if you don't get out of my f**king way!"

The Kuwagamon happily obliged, beginning a deep-seated grudge against that vile Renamon.

Evolves from: Unknown

Evolves to: Unknown

Will this work?

Just thought it would be nice to have a minor villain.

Except higher level Digimon were prevented from evolving, they didn't automatically devolve.

How about he got into a fight with DracAngemon, Blazing's antagonist, and got devolved down to his Champion form? Adapt Levels are selected by Huanglongmon as the Digimon that can save the Digital World, based on their previous lifetimes.

Archived