Personality:Filled with Hatred and Dispare only responds to orders by Takura

Name:Wofomon

Level:Adapt-1

Appearance:[spoiler=Wofomon]5nr6zk.jpg

Digivolves from:Corrupt Kotemon

Made from Spheres of Speed,Water,Physcic,Strenght,and Darkness

Partner:Takura

Personality:Filled with Greed and Coruage only responds to orders by Takura

Only break it into sections when switching between characters, and NEVER EVER EVER use dashes or asterisks to display actions. You may also want to color code your characters, but that's only a suggestion.

For example:

Marcus looked around his new surroundings and up at the sky, getting a mild headache trying to think about how he actually arrived in this strange new world, standing next to a talking white dinosaur. Auch, mein Gott, wo bin ich? he thought in his native tongue, "Guten Tag, mein Freund... oder meine Freundin? Sprichst du Deutsch?" He shook his head when he realized what he was doing, obviously the dinosaur wouldn't speak German. Dinosaurs can't speak at all.

"Huh?" The strange creature asked, "FakeAngemon, my partner's broken!" He waved his clawed hands at a cardboard clad angel standing overhead, "He's speaking nonsense!!!"

"Oh, I see." Marcus said, nodding, "So, German is nonsense, but for some reason, you speak perfect English, OK then, mein Freund, what's your name? And, as a corollary, what are you?"

"My name is SnowAgumon." The white dinosaur said, "I'm a Digimon, short for Digital Monster, because, really, isn't everything digital abbreviated in some way, shape, or form?"

"Ja, that is true." Marcus said, nodding along, "So, why am I, or should I say are we, here?" He asked, gesturing to the others behind him.

"Well, once everyone gets acquainted with their partners, FakeAngemon, the LARPer over there, will explain everything."

See what I did? Everything's a full sentence, and the only divisions are when I switch from Marcus to SnowAgumon. And yes, that is a canon post so I'll add it to the RP in a moment.

Make sure to capitalize the beginning of your sentences, your characters' names, etc. and try to avoid two word sentences.

So, instead of saying "Dracomon sighs." try something like, "Frustrated with his partner's total cluelessness, the Adapt Level Digmon let out a frustrated sigh and tried to reign in the urge to backhand the human across the face, which he did, albeit with a conscious effort."

Archived