"The Golios Legacy" My Own Made Anime (((Episode 2: A Stranger Arrives, Zakuro's True Power! Added))) Maadd1

Hey this is my first post in this forum and i thought i may as well show use an anime i sorta wrote up in my spare time. I don't think this is against the rules as i read the rules and dont htink it is? if so plz tell me and i will request it to be locked.
Of course this is meant to be like an emotional series kinda like Naruto..

Okay on to what i made -
It's called "The Golios Legacy" (Golios is just a word i thought up, i dont think it means anything?)
Main Info:
similar to the anime Naruto but quite different.

[spoiler=Songs for the series]
these are the songs that would be in the intro, not at ths same time of course-
I can go the Distance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6v_gOmVJ4I&feature=related ...by Michael Bolton
Diary of Jane: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWaB4PXCwFU ...Breaking Benjamin
What do you want from me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BovthPByLTo ...Adam Lambert
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Info on Golios's]
[spoiler=What is a Golios?]: A golios, to put it simple is a sword that when used replaces the users right arm.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Why a Golios?]:A Golios is the strongest weapon in this creation, there are no guns, only swords.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=How a Golios?]:There are 5 ways for a person to gain a Golios, Finding, Buying, Being given it, inheriting it or creating it through ones own will power[/spoiler]

[spoiler=So everyones Golios is called "Golios?]: No, although they are known as Golios's, each Possessor names theirs depending on their style.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Are all Golios's the same?] Nope, in fact they are all different, every "Possessor" (term used to describe a Golios Weilder) has a certain "Tech" or Technician, there a re many different Techs that serve also as an elemental style of fighting, atm these are:
-Generic-Tech: (UPDATE): This Tech is as it is called generic, meaning their techniques that can be used by any possessor an example of this is: clones or enhanced actions performed by channeling energy
-Sky-Tech: Wind or Air, Possessors of this Tech are known to be incredibly fast.
-Pyro-Tech: Fire or Flame, possesors of this Tech are known to be explosive fighters, meaning their attacks are stronger.
-Aqua-Tech: Water, known to be the skillful Tech-Type, often perform unique and a wide range of Techniques.
-Thunder-Tech: Electricity, Known to be the "shock" Possessors, meaning that theyr attacks are often have a long lasting effect on the person they attack.
-Terra-Tech: Ground or Earth, known to be the defensive Tech, meaning that they have a wide range of defensive techniques.
-Spec-Tech: "Spec"= Special or a single possessors tech. Basically this person has been able to develop their own Tech style that allows them to perform irregular Techs eg: "Barbwire Tech", which is Terra-Tech and a persons own created Spec Tech combined.
-Light-Tech: Considered the strongest Tech to ever exist, (there has only ever been 2 possessors of Light-Tech in history)
-Dark-Tech: -Dark-Tech: A fake imitation of Light-Tech. Although its only an imitated version of Light-Tech, its power is the strongest among other Techs besides Light-Tech. It is said to have been created through the hatred and anger existing in a persons heart (this description was changed and made much better by Usetheforcehan.)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=What makes Light-Tech so strong?]: A possessor with Light-Tech can train and increase their skills 1000x the average person.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=So everyone has 1 Tech?]: No, in fact it's more common that people have 2 Tech-Types, these possessors are called "Duel-Technicians", they often are able to combine 2 Techs to make their own Spec Tech.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=What makes a Possessor strong?]: A Possessor is no ordinary person they are naturally stronger, faster and skilled in battle as they gain a Golios. The Possesor's Strength is seen into 4 Categories, Strength, Speed, Intellect and Energy Capacity.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=What is Energy?]: Energy is a possessors sources of strength, if a possessor is out of energy then they are unablke to perform techs causing their golioses to withdraw.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=How is a Golios Brought Forth?]: A Golios is brought forth through the possessor simply channeling their energy, without a Golios Techs cannot be performed.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Does every Possessor have the same amount of Energy?]: No, a persons size has alot to do with it, the bigger they are the more they'll have, however a persons energy, like strngth, speed and intellect can be increased throuhg training.[/spoiler]

UPDATE:
[spoiler=Are all tech moves equally strong in each tech?]: no, each tech group has their own special trait for eg: Sky-Tech users are incredibly fast. this can better be described in three classes, class1, class 2 and class3.

A possessor increases their level of class through developing different high level tech skills, more experience with their Golios and through improving in the 4 dimentions of Training (Strength, Speed, Intellect and Energy Capacity)
Class 1: All Generic Tech
Class 2: Low level Elemental Tech, eg: enhanced pyro-tech clones, includes Golios increasing in size
Class 3: High Level elemental Tech moves eg: Engulfing Aqua-Tech Vortex, Golios increase in size, also gives the possessor the ability to extend their Golios's with energy making them grow bigger for a desired amount of time.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=A Golios Would look Like This]
Yea the pic isnt very detailed, but all i had was paint to use, and if you don't know its from the shoulder to the hand.
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2mpheti.jpg[/IMG]
However they all look different and are unique in some way, this is just n example
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=The Story]:The main character, "Zakuro"(im horrible with names btw), is a 15yr old boy from the town of "Adro", Adro is a poor town that like a few other towns is under slavery by a possessor known as "Zakrilli", Zakuro aims to learn more about Golios's and overrule the town his father desperately tried to save.

Zakuro has a mother, Sara, and a brother, Zaku who is 25, Zakuros father, Arthus, was a possessor who challenged a "Golios God" over the freedom of Adro, he however was unsuccessful as he chose to save his familys life over the villages freedom. For this selfless act, Arthus died losing the fight. Because of this the citizens of Adro beleive it or not blame Zakuro.

UPDATE:
[spoiler=Who are the Golios Gods?]: The Golios Gods are a group of Incredibly powerful Possessors who rule the known world, they have a bias treaty with the main citys of the world leaders, that they will not harm their citys, provided that towns like Adro will stay under the "Golios Gods" control and any person found with Light-Tech would be killed. Why do they want towns like Adro? they have a much bigger plan for the world that of which is not known at this point.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Arthus, the Seeker of Truth, the tale of the Self-less man]: (the following is the story of the battle between Arthus and the Golios Gods, this story is recognized all over the world) The Long awaited showdown between the Golios God, controller of Adro and Arthus, the wielder of Truth, had taken place on Mt.Adrigh, during the closing stages of the battle, ?: "You've grown strong....Arthus...who would have thought this...could happen", said the wounded Golios God, who is showing sighns of defeat.
Arthus: (standing tall and proud, points his orange and red Golios in the direction of the wounded "God") "My strength wasn't acheived through training...it came from those who plea for freedom, who would give their lives to protect others, I swore to Adro that their freedom would be ensured!"
?: (Stands straight up also pointing his Dark Black Golios with light Black mist surrounding it directly at Arthus): "Such noble words...but when it comes to Adro...would you trully be prepared...to lose it all?"
Arthus:(With a slightly angry Tone):"My life is next to nothing compared to that of the hundreds of lives of Adro!"
?: (A light Laugh):"haha...your life...what about...your child's life...or your wifes life?" (Points his left arm down at the town of Adro and with his finger directly pointed at a small hut, his finger suddenly glows of a mist black)
Arthus:(Furious) "What are you saying!!!"(Looks towards his house and sees 100s of clear dark spirits of previously deceased people, floating at a rapid speed towards the hut) (We see inside the little hut a women looking out of a whole in the front of the hut and panicking at the sight of the ghouls) (Theres a little 5 year old boy who is constantly looking out a small window whole and up at the mountain where the fight is taking place)
?: "Make a choice...your town...or your son..."
Arthus:(looks down at the ground shedding a tear, he lowers his Golios) "The town...or my son...the choice is obviouse..." ( Arthus immediately goes on one knee and holds his left arm out in the direction of the hut, his arm suddenly glows red and gets engulfed in flames) (suddenly we see flames circle around the hut protecting it from the ghouls.) (we see the ghouls fly into the flames causing them to weaken slightly) (we see the Golios God flatten his palm fstraight out instead of pointing his finger and his whole arm glows of black and gets shrouded in mist) (more and more ghouls appear weakening the flame severly)
?:Nows the time...to make your choice...do you...stop me and lose the flames...or...protect your family...leaving you defenceless...
(Arthus immediatly points his Golios at the house and the flames grow much more fierce and bigger, the ghouls can't penetrate the might of the flames) (A close-up of Arthus's face is shown) (Arthus starts to pant, then spits out blood) (as the screen zooms out, the Golios God is on one knee in front of Arthus with his Golios pierced through Arthus's chest)
Arthus:ah...a...(The ghouls disapear as does the flame)
?:(puts his left hand on Arthus's shoulder)"Arthus...Was it worth it..."
Arthus:(frown turns to a light smile):"Was.....it worth...it? ha...ha, i..i may not have...been able....to end...this, but my...my son...he, he will...end it all...i leave him...my Golios...of Truth..(points his right arm out at the hut, we see little fragments of red light fly into the body of the 5 year old boy, he however doesn't notice it, his mother on the other hand notices this and begins to cry) (Still looking out the window The boy sees his father's body being kicked so it's flat on the ground, he begins to shed a tear and yells out) Boy: Father!!! (The Golios God looks in the huts direction and points his left arm out at him and does a little sign with his hand as if saying "Come get me", he then dissapears in black smoke)
(obviously the way i wrote it is slightly different and is from a viewers of the shows point of view)[/spoiler]

((UPDATE))
[spoiler=Main Character List and Profile]

(GOOD)

[spoiler=Zakuro]
Known as "the Hated Child", brother to Zaku and son of Arthus and born and raised in the town of Adro and is 15 years old, his goals are to become a strong possessor to overule Zakrilli the merciless leader of Adro and avenge his fathers death. Zakuro is a duel Technician, he possesses Pyro-Tech, which is naturally in his genes and is the reason why his able to possess his fathers Golios of Truth and Light-Tech, the ancient Tech, he however is unable to control the power of Light Tech.
[spoiler=Zakuro's Golios]
Tech: Pyro-Tech.
Colour:Orange and Red
Size: .5 m
Class: 1
Name: Golios of Truth
Features: an occasional spark of fire on the Golios
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Arthus]
Father of Zakuro and Zaku, not much is known of his past at this point, only that he was a respected Golios Possessor with amazing power, he started the soon to be understood rebellion of the "Gods". He was a single Tech Possessor, Pyro-Tech said to be at the point in time the strongest possessor of Pyro-Tech.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Sasoro the Illusion Artist]
An incredibly fast possessor, he originally saves Zakuro and becomes his master in teching him about how to master his Golios. Sasoro is a duel Technician, possesses Aqua-Tech and Sky-Tech, however he is incredibly skilled in and commonly uses generic Techs, mainly clones. He is also known to be a possessor who opposed the "Golios Gods" along with Arthus. His Golios is named "Golios of Illusions", hence the name Sasoro the Illusion Artist.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Helio]
Born in the town of and prince of "Helios" and son of "Helios", his mother is unknown at this point, he has no siblings. He is a single Technician with Thunder-Tech. He is along with Zakuro a pupil of Sasoro. He has been training with Sasoro since he was 5, he is now 15. He is adopted his fathers personality of being quite arrogant, due to this he is rivals with Zakuro[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Helios, King of Helios]
His childhood is unknown, he is king of his city known as Helios, he has 1 son "Helio". He is a duel Technician with Thunder-Tech and an at this point unknown Tech. Through his 2 Techs has created his own Spec-Tech called "Paralysis-Tech". He is a powerful and severly arogant and angry figure who assisted Sasoro and Arthus in the rebellion of the "Gods"[/spoiler]

(EVIL)

[spoiler=Zakrilli]
A Powerful Possessor, Slave driving ruler of Adro, he uses scare tactics to keep everyone in line and delivers no mercy the village. Nothing is known of his past at this point. He is a single Technician and possesses Dark-Tech. He is the enemy of Zakuro and is thought of to be the "Golios God" that defeated Arthus in the tale, however this is a theory understood
[spoiler=Zakrilli's Golios]
Tech: Dark-Tech
Colour: Black and shades of grey.
Size: 1.1 m
Class: 3
Name: Golios of Suffering
Features: Shrouded in black mist, a big grey sharp end of the blade that runs bast the possessor's shoulder.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Bregor]

A right hand man of Zakrilli. He is a Spec Technician, with Acid-Tech. He is covered in green and is a bout 6"1 tall. Nothing is known of his past at this point.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Maji]
Another right hand man of Zakrilli. He is a single Technician with Aqua-Tech. He is incredibly skilled, his most commonly used technique is changing his body into water. He is a small man 5"4 and wears blue robes, nothing is known of his past at this point.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Hertic]
Another right hand man of Zakrilli, he is a single technician with Terra-tech. his most commonly used Technique is "Seperating Pillars". He is 6"0 and wears brown clothes. Nothing is known of his past at this point.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Neclio]
Said to be the strongest of Zakrilli's right hand men, it is not known what Tech style he possesses. He wears full black clothing and mask that covers all of his face, except his eyes. nothing is known of his past at this point.[/spoiler]

UNKNOWN

[spoiler=Zaku]
Brother of Zakuro and on of Arthus, he is 25. Not much is known of his childhood at this point, it is clear however that he is hated by Zakuro for betraying his afther in the fight against the "Golios God", it is understood that he fled the scene leaving his father to die. He is a single Tech Posessor, a Master of Pyro-Tech with an array of class 3 Techniques, his Golios was acheived through his own willpower and strong genes. His where about are unknown at this time.[/spoiler]

((More To Come))
[/spoiler]

Okat thats only a little biut of what i hope to introduce to u all, if u have any comments plz post in this thread, however keep in mind that 1) im one kid. 2)i make mistakes. 3)I may not have the ability to be creative like you so keep an open mind. 4) If you do not like it then don't instantly insult me, simply state why u don't like it theres no reason to hate on me for something that i came up with inmy spare time.
On a positive note if you do like it then please leave copmments and if you ahve questions dont hesitate to ask, this thread will be updated regularly so keep in tune.

...Maadd1

(This will be where i basically post the episodes, i have about 30 written 2 pages on A4 paper long paper. First episode will be posted probably later on today. After an episode is posted feel free to give critique and suggestions on what to add, however if it doesnt go good with my future plans, then i may say no)

Episode List:
[spoiler=Season 1]

[spoiler=Episode 1: Zakuro, The Hated Child.]
We see a town, it looks war torn and has a great resemblance to a slum, the houses are small and broken down, the streets are paved with beggers and broken down roads that looks like small clusters of rocks. We see a big cave area with exhausted people going in with nothing and coming out with big rocks. We see what look to be slave drivers with red armor and whips surrounding the people walking in and out of the caves. Suddenly an elderly man carrying a rock falls from exhaustion, unable to get up a slave driver walks up to the old man and says, ”Get up Maggot!”, the man moves slightly in an attempt to get up, but he falls on his stomache unable to gain the strength needed to stand up. The slave driver lifts his arm up with his whip in his hand and with a swing down we here a loud “Whip!

”Slave Driver: “What is this!”, we see the old man open his eyes and see a 15 year old boy, leaning over the exausted man panting from pain, Kid: “a..re You…okay?”.
Old man: "wh-who are you?.."
Kid: "Zakuro. Are you su-"(suddenly the old man pushes Zakuro off him)
Old Man: Don’t Touch me!(the old man struggles but walks away continuing his work) (The slave driver starts laughing)
Slave Driver:"You see what happens when you try to help people that hate you! Ha! Just for that u deserve! (lifts hand to whip Zakuro) Punishment! (suddenly a woman grabs the slave drivers arm)
Woman: "Please don’t! His my son!"(the women pleads for the slavedriver to show mercy)
Slave Driver: "Off me Whore!"!(pushes the woman to the ground) (Zakuro seeing this gets furious.)
Zakuro: Don’t touch her! (jumps up and punches the slave driver in the face forcing him to the ground skidding for about 3metres)
Slave Driver: ahh… Who the hell do you think you are (slowly stands up)
Zakuro: I’ m Zakuro and this is my mother, don’t you ever touch her again! (at this point all the workers stop to look)
Slave driver:yea well (being helped up by two other slave drivers) Just for that, no drink breaks!!! All the villagers start roaring and cursing at Zakuro (Zakuro starts to look upset by this)
Zakuros mother: Zakuro… (suddenly a slave driver hits Zakuro in the back of his head knocking him out)…
(When Zakuro wakes up his being dragged to a big palace, by 2 slave drivers, they open the big palace doors and lead him into a room with many guards by the side of the room, theres a big black carpet leading to 5 thrones, 2 on each side of 1 much bigger and more detailed throne.)

(the guards throw Zakuro on his back then walk to the far wall, Zakuro slowly turns around and sees 5 thrones with 5 men in them)

(on the far left of the thrones there is a man with a green shoulder pad onhis right shoulder, he has a green mask that covers his mouth and has a a green robe in place of normal pants. On the Throne it had written “Bregor”)
(on the 2nd from the left of the bigger throne is a much smaller man with blue robes and blue gloves, he has a blue mask covering his ears and chin, on the throne it has written “Maji”)
(on the furthest to the right of the throne, is an averaged size man with brown tight pants and shirt, he has a brown mask covering his eyes, it has written on the throne “Hertic”)
(on the throne closest to the biggest one on the right, is a man wearing full black clothes, he has a black mask covering all his face except his eyes, on his throne it has written on it “Neclio”)
(On the biggest and most detailed throne is a man waering fullb lack armour and helmet, the helmet has 2 big grey spikes sticking up then curling forward, he has a black torn up cape and dark grey gloves and boots, his a lot bigger then the other men to, on his throne it has written, “Zakrilli”)
Zakuro: (focuses his attention on the biggest man)”…Zakrilli” (Zakuro slowly gets to his feet)
(3 of the right hand men on the smaller thrones begin to stand up and grin at the standing Zakuro)
Zakrilli: “Leave him…” (the right hand men look surprised)
Hertic: “Lord Zakrilli…are you sure you want to get byour hands dirty with this peasent?”
Slave Driver:”Lord Zakrilli, we charge this boy wit-“ (Zakrilli interrupts)
Zakrilli: “Shut up…I don’t care… what his done… “(focuses his attention on Zakuro) “Remember our agreement…I’d let you live…but you never show your face here…or your die” (Zakuro gets a furious look in his face)
Zakuro:”You think I’m afraid of you! My plan was to com here so I could kill you and free this town!” (The 4 right hand men start laughing)
Maji: “oho oho oho”(laughing in a posh way) “Tell me boy, in this little fantasy of yours, do we die to?” (Zakuro looks furious)
Zakuro: Stop laughing!” and you will all will receive the same punishment!” (this makes the 4 right hand man laugh even louder)
Zakrilli: “Shut up fools…” (they all be quiet) (Zakrilli turns to Zakuro) (Suddenly he dissapears in a cloud of black smoke and reapears 3m in front of Zakuro)
Zakuro: (A little surprised by this) “You think your little display scares me! You forget I don’t fear you!” (Zakrilli points his right arm to the right)
(suddenly black mist surrounds his arm followed by a dark flash that covers the room, there are little black sparksemitting from the mist) (Suddenly the room returns to normal lighting and Zakrilli’s Right hand as been replaced, from his shoulder to his elbow is a dark grey and black tight sleeve, at his elbow there is a black blade, that reaches to 1.1m long, there is a sharp end of it that instead of black is a dark grey that reches to past Zakrilli’s shoulder, the black blade is very sharp and has light black mist surronding it.)
(Zakrilli Points his Blade at Zakuro)
Zakrilli:” Do…you know…what this is…”(Zakuro waits a second before he replys)
Zakuro:”…it’s the reason people fear you…it’s the reason no one apposes you…It’s…the reason why I will kill you!” (Zakrilli gets slightly angered) (and points his left arm out at Zakuro, suddenlya small bit of black mist surrounds Zakrilli’s hand) (Suddenly Zakuro is hit by a black forceof mist that hits his stomache, ripping up some of his already torn shirt and sending him through the air about 5metres back)

Zakrilli: “This is my Golios of Suffering…it is the reason why…I rule this town…it is the reason why…I will continue…to rule this town…it is the reason why….i can’t be defeated…”(slowly walks over to the laying Zakuro)
(Zakuro slowly gets to his knees in sever pain, he continues to look down at the ground as we see tear drop hit the ground, we see Zakuro clench his fists) (Zakuro grind his teeth trying to block out the pain)
(Zakrilli is only a metre away from the kneeling Zakuro as he lifts his Golios into the air)
Zakrilli:”Your Pathetic…” (Zakuro starts picturing in his mind, the face of an older man who looks quite similar to Zakuro, the man is smiling, the image of the man suddenly dissapears and is replaced by the same man panting and spitting out blood, it looks to be late at night, the man begins to speak. “…My son…”)
(Zakrilli swings down with his Golios straight at Zakuro)
Zakuro:”Noooo!” (lifts his right arm to block it) ( there is a loud “Ching” as the room turns black, we here loud gasps and the 4 ight hand men saying “what?”)
(as the lighting returns to normal Zakuro opens his eyes)
Bregoor:”No way!” (we are shows Zakrilli’s Golios being blocked by a red and orange .5m long blade that has small flame sparks emitting form it occasionally)
Zakrilli: “Just as I thought…”(Zakuro looks shocked by this as he has his own Golios that has replaced his right arm) (Zakuro immediately focuses on Zakrilli and pushes his Goilios forward breaking the cross of the Golios’s and moving Zakrilli back slightly)
Zakuro (panting slightly): “It’s not my…time…my purpose hasn’t been fufilled!”(looks up furiously at Zakuro)
Hertic: “Hmph. He brought out a Golios with his own will powerr, kid’s got talent”
Neclio: “Hmph. I’d notice that Golios anywhere.”
Hertic: “What are you on about!?”
Neclio:”it’s not his Golios, it’s his fathers” (Hertic looks more focusly on the blade)
Hertic: “Your right it is! The golios of Truth, of course not as strong as that old mans.”
(Zakrilli turns and begins to walk back)
Zakrilli:”I guess…I’ll let you live…for now” (Zakuro looks confused then angry again)
Zakuro: “No! im ending this now!” (begins to sprint at Zakrilli, as he approaches Zakrilli spins and kicks Zakuro’s chin senindg Zakuro into the air)
(Zakrilli then points his left arm at the flying Zakuro, as black mist surrounds his hand again, we see a blaack mist hit Zakuro’s chesttearing his shirt to pieces and leaving scratches and brusings on his chest)
(Zakuro is flown into the far wall, and falls unconsiouse to the ground, there are cracks in the wall shopwing the force of the impact) (Zakuro’s Golios disapears)
Zakrilli:”get him out of my sight…”
Slave driver:”but si-“ (suddenly gets flown into a wall)
Zakrilli:”Don’t question me…” (we see 2 slave driver’s scared grab Zakuro and begin dragging him out of the palace doors)
(Zakuro slightly opens his right eye and sees Zakrilli walking back to the thrown)
Zakuro:”….Zakri….lli..” (passes out unconsiouse)
(as Zakuro wakes up his lying down on a dirty street and is surrounded by villagers who greet him with frowns and anger)(Sara, Zakuro’s mother is kneeling by his side holding his head)
Sara: (noticing Zakuro awake) “Zakuro! Your alright!
Villager: (not allowing Zakuro to respond)”Good going Zakuro!” (ina furious tone) “Thanks to you we didn’t get a break! And three villagers almost died from exauhstion!!!”
Zakuro: (sits up)”…I’m sorry…” (Villager spits on Zakuro’s face)
Villager:”You make me sick!” (all the villagers roar with agreement)
Sara: (while Zakuro wipes the spit off his face) “Leave him alone! He was only trying to help!”
Villager: (Get’s more aggressive as he clenches one fist) “You know the tale! it’s because of you that we’re all still here! (Zakuro looks down, very upset and starts remembering the tale)
(((See Arhus the tale of the selfles man)))
Villager: (settles down and in a sad tone) “Because of you we will never be free… “(focuses his attention on Zakuro’s mother) “and how dare you defend him! (goes to hit his mother) (quickly Zakuro goes in between the two with his Golios out and infront of the villager’s fist)
(The villager with a petrified look on his face cowers as he walks backwards) (Zakuro and Sara walk the opposite way to where the villagers were) (they hear the villagers whispering to each other)
Zakuro: (Srops and turns to the villagers): “…I will free you all!” (points his right arm at the villagers)
(the villagers look surprised by this) (the villager who previously spat on Zakuro says “Hmph. We’ve heard that before!”) (all the villagers walk off in the different direction as Zakuro walks with his mother the other way).
Zakuro (stops and turns) I will free you all!, (all the villagers look surprised by this statement then say yea right…)(turns around and walks back).
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Episode 2:A Stranger Arrives, Zakuro's True Power!]

(We see the town of Adro, in a cluster of small torn huts, we are directed one particular hut) (inside the hut we see Zakuro and his mother inside) (Zakuro is lying on a small bed when a rock flys through the glass window) (This catches the attention of Zakuro and Sara) (The rock is followed by shouts of hate)” It’s all because of you!” Leave town!” ( We see Zakuro get up and look out the window)(there are 5 kids about 10 years old who stop when they see him, they start whispering to each other)”…yea…I heard it to..he has a….Golios, he’s a possessor”
Zakuro: (sits back on the bed): “It has to be done now…”
Mother: (his mother cooking food in a small fire): “What?”
Zakuro: “I need to end this now…”(his mother immediately turns to him)
Mother: “No way! I’m not letting you go!” (Zakuro starts remembering something Zakrili said, “I guess ill let you live…for now…)
Zakuro: (stands up) “No it has to be done now, I’m going.”
Mother: (walks in front of the door) “No you wont!”
(the door suddenly flings open and Zakuro’s mother gets flown into the wall.)
Zakuro: “Mother!” (kneels down next to his mother) “are you okay?”(we see a man at the door, with a big grin and blue robes, it’s one of Zakrilis right hand men, Maji.)
Maji:” Listen boy” (in a posh voice)”Lord Zakrili has heard rumors of you, challenging him to a fight oho oho oho”(laughinhg)”well, he wants to make an example of you, today, oho oho oho, at the coliseum!”
Zakuro: (in an angry tone) “Fine!”
Maji: “oho oho oho, you really think you stand a small chance against lord Zakrili? Your just like you’re pathetic father! “(Zakuro suddenly stands up, brings his Golios out and jumps at Maji slashing his Golios in Maji’s direction)(The Golios goes through Maji’s right arm, but rather then fall off his arm turns to water ) (Zakuro is stunned by this)
Maji: “oho oho oho” (Zakuro slashes through Maji’s Chest however his whole body turns to water and slowly moves backwards) (after about 2 metres the water forms back into Maji)
Maji: “oho oho oho, you really are stupid boy!” (Maji’s right arm suddenly turns into a dark blue Golios) “you really think you can touch me? (Zakuro looks surprised).
Zakuro: “You have one to!?” (looks at his Golios, then back at Maji)
Maji: “That’s right boy,”(grins)” you sound surprised, just know this”(suddenly evaporates into water slowly creeping towards Zakuro, then reforms in front of him) “Your pathetic…”(punches his gut causing Zakuro to fall to the ground and pass out).
(Zakuro wakes up with chains around his hands being led by 4 slave drivers through a little hall)
Zakuro: “ahh…”(slightly dazed from being knocked out) (the drivers unchain Zakuro and throw him through the end of the tunnel where he lands on dirt, his is a big open area surrounded by a giant grand stand filled with the villagers who all go quite when they see him enter the arena) ( Zakuro stands up looking at the crowd in the stand , all the villagers begin to Boo Zakuro) (Zakuro gets disheartened by this and looks to the middle of the grand stand) (he sees at the top of the middle of the stand Zakrilis 4 right hand men standing in front of a big throne with their arms folded grinning at Zakuro)( Zakuro looks higher and sees sitting on the thrown Zakrilli) (The crowds abuse suddenly disappears from Zakuro’s thoughts he is engaged in staring at Zakrilli who stares right back)
Zakuro: in mind: “it ends now…”
(Zakrilli slowly stands up and disappears in a cloud of black smoke) (he reappears on the ground about 10 meters in front of Zakuro) (the crowd suddenly goes silent as we see a kid about 14 looking from the grand stand)
(man sitting next to the kid talking to another man in the grandstand):”Hmph. Zakuro deserves what ever he gets…even if it’s death!” (the kid looks from the man to Zakuro):”no one deserves death…”
Man: “hmm? What did you say?” (with a slightly angry tone)
Kid: “oh…nothing…” (in a scared sort of tone, the man just looks away and continues talking to the other villager)
Zakrili: (begins to speak) “Listen to the crowd…they hate you…and yet…you’re the one…fighting for them…they hate you…why do u fight for them?!”
Zakuro: (looks down, thinking about his response, then up)” It doesn’t matter if they hate me…”(the crowd stops silent) (Zakuro starts panting from anger and even sheds a few tears) “Whether… they like me…or not… we all fight for the same thing, we have all suffered the same life!..That…that is why I fight for them…”(clenches his fists) “they share my pain…”
Zakrili: (pauses for a bit then talks)”Do u know why…I allowed you to live…(Zakuro stays silent) “Join me…”
Zakuro: “What?!”
Zakrilli: “You can be strong…by my teachings…join me…or die…”
Zakuro: “You’ve got to be kidding! I’m here to end you! To free this town!”
Zakrilli: Hmph…so even though you have…a Golios…you still understand…nothing…very well then.. I haven’t fought in a long time…I haven’t killed anyone in a long time…I’m proving to everyone here…that there is no exit from here…this town will be all of their graves…(all the crowd start looking worried)
Zakuro: (Zakuro’s face shows signs of Hatred and anger as he shouts)”No!!!” (Red Light emits from Zakuro’s right arm as his red and orange Golios appears) (pants) “As long as there is one of us breathing…there will always be hope! Because whenever someone says they hate me….it gives me another chance to do something to make them want to like me. It gives me a goal! And I promise you….i will make them want to change the way they think about me!”
Zakrili:.”…Just for that I’ll have your mothers head…when I’m done with you…”(Zakuro yells and charges at Zakrili who brings out his Golios)
Zakuro:” AHHHH!!! “(Zakrilli’s Golios clashes with Zakrilis, Zakrili easily Overpowers Zakuro pushing him back) (Zakrilli at a amazing speed peruses Zakuro and punches him in the face sending Zakuro through the air and skidding on the ground or about 4 meters)(Zakuro quickly gets up spitting out blood and is met by a black smoke force hitting his stomache sending Zakuro 10m back) (Zakrilli lowers his left hand)
Zakril: “You have no skill with that weapon…what made you think you could win…(Zakuro gets up slower then last time and is met by another black smoke force pushing into his stomache from Zakrili’s left hand. Zakuro skids along the ground again) (Zakuro slowly tries to get up.)
(We see the kid in the crowd from beforelook worried as all other members of the crowd start laughing at Zakuro’s pain.) (“It’ll Take more then words to get you out of this!”)
(we see Zakuro on the ground stop trying to get up and thinking)“it’s hopeless I can’t even touch him, I thought I could do it….I really did…) (Zakrili appears in front of Zakuro) (Zakrilli kneels down and lifts him up by the throat)
Zakrilli: “Your pathetic…” (then throws Zakuro to his right into the wall of the arena.) (Zakuro falls to the ground)
Zakuro:”I can’t…i….can’t…I’m sorry everyone….i give u-(is interrupted by someone in the crowd)
Kid:”Come on Zakuro!!!! I believe in you!, (the kid from the crowd we saw before starts cheering for Zakuro) “I know you can do it!” (members of the crowd try making him be quiet) “You can do it give Zakrilli what he deserves!!!” (Zakrili looks at one of his right hand men and signs for him to go and grab the kid)
(Hertic jumps to where the kid is and grabs him by the neck)Kid: Help!!! (some of the men next to the kid prepare to hit the man)
Hertic: “You sure you want to do that?” (the men stay sitted)
Zakuro: “let him go!”(everyone looks over to Zakuro who is panting heavily and spitting blood holding his right shoulder, now standing up)
Zakrili: “Stupid kid…give up….or I’ll make you suff-“ (interrupted by Zakuro)
Zakuro: “Shut up!” (Zakrili is quiet) “let the boy go!”
Zakrili: (points to Hertic)”…kill the kid!”(the boy begins to lose breath and stops calling for help)
(We see Zakuro get furious)(his eyes widen as he starts remembering his mom, then his father then Zakrili saying “…You’re Pathetic”)
Zakuro: NOOOO!!!!!!(suddenly Zakuro’s Golios Shines bright gold and gets bigger and sharper as the arena shines of Light causing everyone to look away even Zakuro holds his hand over his eyes) (the ground starts shaking as big crater forms around Zakuro and rocks start hovering and breaking in the air)(As the Bright Flash stops, we see Zakuro surrounded by a gold aura, his Golios is engulfed in gold and shines of light emit from it)(Zakuro’s eyes are rolled back)
Zakrili: “…So it’s true…” ( suddenly we see the Hertic get punched in the back of the head and fall to the ground of the coliseum)
Hertic: (stands up):”Who was that!” (everyone looks at where Hertic was in the stand, the man who hit Hertic is standing holding the kid) (He is wearing light blue clothes and has a straw hat on, he looks to be in his 40s)
Zakrili: (Angered)”…Defying the Gods….you know the punishment for that….Sasoro”
(The man known as Sasoro just smiles)
Zakuro: “Zakrilli! (Zakrilli turns to Zakuro)”with this new power I’ll-“(suddenly passes out as his Golios disappears, as he falls to the ground his caught by Sasoro)
Zakrili:…I knew it was you Sasoro…I sensed you before…you better hope I don’t find you…
(Sasoro suddenly disappears in white light and re-appears on the highest point of the coliseum,he then smiles and dashes out the coliseum)(Zakrili looks at Hertic who was hit to the ground)
Zakrili: “Hertic follow him…”
Hertic:”R-Right!!!” (gets 10 slave drivers who ran into the coliseum, with him and they all sprint out of through the hallway entrance).
(Zakrilli walks out the hallway of the coliseum as the ground stays stunned) (we see Zakrilli walking up the stairs of the palace and walking into a dark room with a window looking out past the gates of Adro)
Zakrili: in mind: “Zakuro….it’s as I thought… it has to be done… “(the 3 right hand men walk in)
Bregor:”Sir!!! Forgive me if I’m mistaken! But it seemed that kid ha…Light Tech!”
Zakrili: (doesn’t reply for a bit)”that’s right…”
Maji: but how, how could such a weak kid have that Tech?
Zakrili: “It doesn’t matter… I will kill him…go get his mother…”(all 3 run out)
(We see the small house where Zakuro’s mother is sitting on a bad crying)
Sara: “I should have done something!” (there’s a knock at the door ) (the mother while crying answers and no one’s there)
Mother: “huh?”(there’s a note on the door, she takes it off and reads it)( “follow my instructions to be safe, don’t question them for a second now leave)(the mother doesn’t hesitate and does as instructed)
(We see the right hand men run through the palace and back to Zakrilli)
Bregor: “S…sir! She’s gone!”
Maji: “She disappeared it seemed!”
Zakrili: (slightly angered)”Neclio…”
Neclio: “it’s true..” (in a quiet tone)
Bregor: “It was him wasn’t it! Why did he come here!”
Zakrili: “Get all the slaves…back to work! “(in mind): Sasoro…
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting... but i don't agree with Shadow-Tech. If Shadow-Tech is a weaker version of Dark-Tech, then you must create a weaker version of other Techs. And why do you make Dark-Tech so special by creating a lower level tier version of it? I don't get it. All elements is supposed to be equal and balancing each other.

My suggestion is that you delete Shadow-Tech and change Dark-Tech definition from this:

-Dark-Tech: An upgrade of Shadow-Tech that is only developed by strong Shadow-Tech Possessors.

To this:

-Dark-Tech: A fake imitation of Light-Tech. Although its only an imitated version of Light-Tech, its power is the strongest among other Techs besides Light-Tech.

From this new definition when can see the elements logic. Light create Dark, thus Dark-Tech is created in prior to imitated Light-Tech's power.

Overall it's a good concept and why not we all (YCM member) contribute something to make this story more mature in concept? ;)

The most interesting about your idea is that Golios CAN be inherited.

Example:

•Father is an expert Pyro-Tech user.

•Mother is an expert Hydro-Tech user.

•The offspring have a 25% chance inherit Pyro-Tech, 50% chance inherit Steam-Tech (one of Spec-Tech) and 25% chance inherit Hydro-Tech when he/she born.

As you can see from the example, genes IS important! XD

haha funny spoiler the father is a Pyro-Tech possessor =) so good guess there, his mother doesn't have a golios but it is a nice idea, this was only because the limit of techs and golioses that can be possessed are 2, and the main character, the son, has 2 Pyro-Tech and i think youc an guess the second one.

but yea the whole steam tech a mixture of aqua and pyro-tech would be known as a spec tech possesor as his own type of tech has been created

Yup. Almost like Kekkei Genkai (Bloodline Limit in Naruto). Btw, there are also a slim chance that the offspring doesn't inherit any Tech from his/her parent. So he/she must find, buy or Being given a Tech by someone.

And allow me to explain why i put the word 'expert' in the example.

Let me put it this way, a parent who is good or great at controlling Golios (in other word, expert), have a better chance that their son/daughter will inherit or obtain a Tech (or create a Spec-Tech) when born. And a parent that were bad or lame or clumsy at controlling Golios, will have a less chance (Spec-Tech will never be obtained) that their son/daughter will inherit or obtain a Tech when born. Thus, their son/daughter must find, buy or Being given a Tech by someone in order to use a Tech.

I hope this explanation enlighten your story progress. ;)

yea thats a good point to make, of course u could also go alternatively and say that the parents werent any good and cause of this the son/daughter wasnt any good at being a possessor and in their journey in the story they look to overcome this and be a strong possessor.

Ive actually made about 30 episodes written on paper about 2 pages long each, and in it the Light-Tech is understood alot more of how strong it is, ill add info about why it's in a way "Feared".

thx for the input =) and taking notice ill update u on any further updates =)

With your Golias concept, i can imagine a picture of an Anti-Hero with Drain-Tech (Spec-Tech) in his right arm. Standing on top of a cliff battling a HUGE A** Golias user (A Spec-Tech that's so fricking huge, it almost look like a Gundam). Oh, btw, Drain-Tech is a Spec-Tech that can absorbs other people Tech when the owner low on energy).

It's too bad i don't own a scanner or wacom, because i could draw the basic concept of this Golias-thing. :cry:

WOW quite impressive, i would totally watch this series!

Quite creative with the Golias thing!

You know how most anime have the main character being unique,well maybe Zakuro can be a rare type Possessor (some kind of rare prophecy?) destined to bring peace to the land???

Just trying to think of ideas to help...

Great ideas though!!

thx =) glad u like it and all ideas are welcome thats the first thing i thought, themain character had to be unique in some way, basiclly the unique thing about him at this point is his a Light-Tech Possessor and there have only been 2 others in history, butttt this uniqueness will develop more and more as the series goes on =)

It seems really cool!:D

But I have a question:

Does the energy have a special name?

And one more:

Is there any limit to how much energy there is????

Ok please answer thank you!!!!

Does the energy have a special name? unfotunately no i couldnt think of anything to call it =) if you have any suggestions ill take them into acount

Is there a limit to how much energy can be used? I think i wrote it in the golios section, but yes, a persons energy slowly drains when they bring out their golios, then as they use e;lemental techs and generic techs they lose more andf more, the higher the level of Tech used, the more gets drained. A person whos bigger has a higher energy capacity then someone smaller, however the amount of energy a person can have can increase with energy capacity training. When a person is out of energy their golios withdraws and they cannot use Tech.

thx =) glad u like it and all ideas are welcome thats the first thing i thought' date=' themain character had to be unique in some way, basiclly the unique thing about him at this point is his a Light-Tech Possessor and there have only been 2 others in history, butttt this uniqueness will develop more and more as the series goes on =)

[/quote']

I have an Idea!!!

How about his dad Arthus was a Light-Tech person and his son got it or something like that?:D

But I have a question:

And one more:

Does the energy have a special name? unfotunately no i couldnt think of anything to call it =) if you have any suggestions ill take them into acount

Is there a limit to how much energy can be used? I think i wrote it in the golios section' date=' but yes, a persons energy slowly drains when they bring out their golios, then as they use e;lemental techs and generic techs they lose more andf more, the higher the level of Tech used, the more gets drained. A person whos bigger has a higher energy capacity then someone smaller, however the amount of energy a person can have can increase with energy capacity training. When a person is out of energy their golios withdraws and they cannot use Tech.

[/quote']

I might have an Energy name:D Here:

Gijutsu no pawāsōsu

Translation:

Power source of Tech :D

If you like it, please tell me!:D

For: His dad was a Light Tech possessor as well, i was gonna say no cause it would interfere with future plans i have, but actually uve given me an idea =) the whole his dad has Light tech as well as pyro tech, yup ive got an idea from that, i woudl say what it is but it would be a massive spoiler so for the moment i wont say =) thx for the input!

as for the energy name, thats a good name actually but wouldnt be able to put the whole thing in because whenever someone would mention it then ud have to put th whoel thing and it might be to long, hmmm at this point ill say no, but if u have any other ideas plz let me know

But I have a question:

And one more:

Is there a limit to how much energy can be used? I think i wrote it in the golios section' date=' but yes, a persons energy slowly drains when they bring out their golios, then as they use e;lemental techs and generic techs they lose more andf more, the higher the level of Tech used, the more gets drained. A person whos bigger has a higher energy capacity then someone smaller, however the amount of energy a person can have can increase with energy capacity training. When a person is out of energy their golios withdraws and they cannot use Tech.

[/quote']

May give a suggestion for Energy name?

1. Dios --> Idea is from 'Deus' word. It mean 'Gods' in ancient Greece language (i think).

2. Mancer --> It mean 'Shaper' in ancient Greece language (i think).

3. Exa --> Idea is from 'Exo' word. It mean 'Outer' in ancient Greece language (i think).

maadd1 already explain about energy concept in detail. So it mean that a beginner Golias user cannot use or equip high level Techs. Because high level Techs need huge energy input from the user. And if a beginner Golias user use or equip high level Techs, then all of his/her energy will be suck dry by its own Tech (DEAD!).

dios, that actuakky isbt to bad im part italian nd "dio" means god as well quie similar to greek, sounds like goodname, i think maybe if we combin exa and dios, to make summfin like Dioxa, then ill add it unless u have any other sugestons?

Thats exactly right for eg: the first time zakuro uses light tech he passes out, cause his energy capacity isnt t enough to withstan the amound that gets rained when using light tech

Added Episode 1 just as a bit of an ice-breaker into the series. Comments and Suggestions are welcome. Please keep in mind that im not perfect amnd im not a writer so there are bound toi be mistakes. If you have any questions then plz ask.

Bad Guy: "HAH! You fools! because your lack of Dios you can't control that thing!"

or

Bad Guy: "HAH! You fools! because your lack of Dioxa you can't control that thing!"

Between those two, i prefer Dios because it more shorter and easy to pronounce. But it was all up to you. If Dioxa is more suitable for you, then go ahead. ;)

I see that you have add Episode 1. I'm sorry to you because i will not read that. My eyes is feeling sleepy if i read a massive texts, and that's why i don't like Novel. :mrgreen:

But i do a quick read that EP 1 is about the Main Character (MC) being hated by most of the villager like past Naruto. In EP 2 i assume that MC will develop some Tech and nearly killed one of the villager because the MC lack of Dios/Dioxa. And he is being kick-out of the village because of that and begin his journey around the world.

I will try to write some of the background story about the Golios Gods, if you allowed btw. ;)

i kinda hve a bit of it figured out, and feel free to read it any time =), he cat be kiked out of town however as zakrili will not allow it, im episode 2 a bigg development will be added, also wth the energy i will actually change it to dios reminds me heaps o the word "god" but it may suit this well. I have most of the golios gods history written down bt hey suggestions are welcome =)

Finally done. This is the background story of Golios Gods. I hope you like it! ;)

[spoiler=[b]The Origin of the Golios Gods[/b]]

500 years ago, this world was invaded by the Creatures from the Sky.

Humanity was enslaved and tortured by this being.

This creatures however, IS the Golios inventor.

But in time of prolonged pain and suffering, a Hero emerge.

This Hero learn the secret of Golios and teach the 21 people how to use it.

This 21 band of human is later known as the Golios Gods.

Together, they defeat the invader and reclaim their world.

The Creatures from the Sky return to their Shining World in bitter defeat.

Thus, the world is safe. For now.

The Hero teach other people how to use Golios and rebuild their world.

In time of death, the Hero called the 21 Golios users, the Golios Gods.

The Hero warn the Golios Gods that someday, the Creatures from the Sky will be back.

The Hero appointed the 21 Golios Gods to protect its people and maintain peace.

But with many years have pass and many of the Golios Gods replaced by the new generation of Golios users,

They disregard the Hero warning and considered that the Creatures from the Sky's invasion as a myth.

With the corruption and greed and also pride consume the new generation of Golios Gods,

They enslaved the people that was supposed to be protected by them.

Little do the they know, that the evil is still waiting to consume their world once again.

[spoiler=[b]The Origin of the Golios Gods - Info Book[/b]]

The Hero: Not much known about this fellow. The Old Book doesn't described whether the Hero is Male or Female. But the Hero created the Golios Gods to protect this world although it is now considered a myth or a children story. The Hero's Golios was assumed as a Light-Tech.

Golios Gods: The 21 disciples of Hero and the protector of the world. The first ever human beside the Hero that can use a Golios. Each of them is a powerful Golios users but sadly, today generation of Golios Gods is suppressed their own people.

Creatures from the Sky: An intergalactic alien race that have consume many worlds at unknown purpose. Little do we know about them because almost any texts or books that contain it, is either destroyed or lost. They are the Golios inventor although the Golios Gods deny it. They described in the Old Book as having a gigantic body with 6 wings and a grotesque form.

Shining World: The home of the Creatures from the Sky. It is the most brilliant star in the sky.

Golios: A powerful weapons that can unleash massive damage using the user's Dios. Because of its usefulness, Golios is a common tools today.

Dios: A person energy of life. Dios can be train to prolong the time to use a Golios. When Dios is suck dry, it mean death.

The Old Book: A book that have been survive for many years and contain the story of the past. This book, tale a story of the creation of Golios and the great battle in the past. Many have questioned the book validation and considered that the story in this book is just a myth.

k, its nice to have opinions but i like have the background already written down, at this point it's a Mystery who the "Golios Gods" are. But i'll tell u my version

History: Originally the Golios Gods were just 1 man, 1 man who was known to be a possessor, at one point in his Life he discovred a myth, of a powerful Tech said to bring the world to its knees. His aim was to gain enough Dios to wield the Tech as it is said trying without being prepared would lead to death.

This Possessors main objective was to form a group that would dedicate itself to obtaining Dios and creating the Tech. He Suceeded in defeating 1 of two of the most unique and most powerful possessors in the world, the man offereed the unique possessor his life spared and join him, the man accepted and the 1 man group became 2.

The possessors next victim was the 2nd most powerful possessor who also had a unique Tech, he offereed the man the same deal and he accepted. These 3 men were the original Golios Gods.

However, they could be unsuccessful in their quest as many othe rpowerful possessors still existed, the Master of Sky Tech, the master of Pyro-Tech, the Master of Terra-Tech and the master of Thunder-tech. These men were said to be the original discovers of the class 3 abilities in their respective Techs. Once they heard the damage being conducted by the gods they immediatly aimed to stop them, however the gods managed to attack the masters in a 1v3 situation, and the Golios Gods had succeeded.

The Golios Godswere now feared by the world an they demanded 5 towns to be under slavery so they can gain all neccessary materials to create the Unknown Tech along with a massive amount of Dios needed. At this point Arthus was born.

As Arthus grew older he fathered 2 children, one of which was Zaku, a powerful possesor for his age, he learned almost everything he knew from his father. Arthus at age 40, joined wth his 15 year old son Zaku, Sasoro an Illusionary artist who specialises in Generic Tech along with aqua and sky Tech, Helios an incredibly strategic and powerful possessor of Thunder-tech, Curaga a mother of 1 daughter and her own spec Tech which she named Cura-Tech, Oron, sasoros brother, he has always felt int he shadow of sasoro, he is however a powrful possessor and Ryko a mystic possessor who leaded the team along with Arthus, he was known as the strongest Poseessor of the group specialising in Light-Tech.

This group of 7 formed, "The rebellion of the Gods", they were however unsuccessful in their attempt only defeating 3 members of the Gods, Oron, Zaku and Helios, were the only successful members.

Once the world heard that Ryko was defeated, they refused any attempts to oppose the gods, and accepted a later proposed treaty which is soon to be broken.

In your story, Golios Gods is trying to create a new Tech using massive Dios. Almost the same like creating B'T Rafaelo in B'T X manga/anime. Which is good imo. But in your version, you don't explain the origin of Golios. Where does it from? When does it created? In my version, Golios is from a gigantic alien technology (cliche, i know). I took the invasion idea from Warcraft (The Burning Legion) and Hellgate London (The Burn).

Imho, i prefer the Golios Gods as a band of expert Golios users that wield super Techs. They CAN be defeated if using the correct strategy. I hate if Golios Gods is super strong or uber hax like Aizen.

One more suggestion: I think the 'Anti-Gods Rebel Alliance' should simple be named as 'Heretics', because 'The Rebellion of the Gods' is a long name! XD

Example:

Golios Gods member: This 'Rebellion of the Gods' pest is starting to annoy me. Wipe them out. All of them. (Star Wars cliche XD )

Golios Gods member: This 'Heretics' pest is starting to annoy me. Wipe them out. All of them.

Archived