"The Golios Legacy" My Own Made Anime (((Episode 2: A Stranger Arrives, Zakuro's True Power! Added))) Maadd1

((Your version of what i said))

Saying, "k so i akshully can spel itz just taht i dont feel liek it when im postin a stroy 4 every1 2 read n judge bast on itz meritz"

((My version what i actually typed))

"FYI i know how to spell, those are what we call errors which i havent been bothered to fix at this point, as for the terminoligy eg: we see, i originally set it out as if it was a series but was told it was a bad idea and i should make it into a chapter kind of series. I'm going to repost it later and fix the errors.

"I walked into an empty room. In the dim light, I could see a large crowd of people." You walked into an empty room with a crowd of people? Cause that makes sense to.

Your response is wrong.

It was my first post of anything like a fan fic and i didn't place enought attention onto the writing or grammer, that is what we call an error

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saying, "k so i akshully can spel itz just taht i dont feel liek it when im postin a stroy 4 every1 2 read n judge bast on itz meritz"

"FYI i know how to spell, those are what we call errors which i havent been bothered to fix at this point, as for the terminoligy eg: we see, i originally set it out as if it was a series but was told it was a bad idea and i should make it into a chapter kind of series. I'm going to repost it later and fix the errors.

"I walked into an empty room. In the dim light, I could see a large crowd of people." You walked into an empty room with a crowd of people? Cause that makes sense to.

Your response is wrong.

It was my first post of anything like a fan fic and i didn't place enought attention onto the writing or grammer, that is what we call an error

Saying' date=' "k so i akshully can spel itz just taht i dont feel liek it when im postin a stroy 4 every1 2 read n judge bast on itz meritz"

Your response is wrong.

[/quote']

You posted this knowing full-well it was riddled with errors, but decided you didn't want to fix them at that moment. Why, why would you post a story knowing it was sloppily written? That's like presenting a painting and not bothering to take the cover off.

"I walked into an empty room. In the dim light, I could see a large crowd of people."

The key words are "empty" and "large crowd of people". Here's a hint: the example would work equally well if I said, "I walked into an empty room. In the bright light, I could see several wooden barrels."

wow u cant read ay, i clearly said that i didnt pay enough attention prior to posting it, this means that i thought it was wright without revising it, i didn't post it on purpose with errors, just didn't go over it, what are u on a bout with the line "I walked into an empty room. In the dim light, I could see a large crowd of people" i know it doesn't make sense?

You posted this knowing full-well it was riddled with errors' date=' but decided you didn't want to fix them at that moment. [b']Why, why would you post a story knowing it was sloppily written?[/b] That's like presenting a painting and not bothering to take the cover off.

Have you thought that perhaps Maadd don't have time to fix the error because he/she have something important to do in Real Life.

@Maadd: Just read episode 2 (finally). Another great story, i can imagine this story turns into manga. Kudos for you! ;)

Maji's Water-Tech is cool imo. Kinda like Suiton Technique in Naruto. Btw, who save Zakuro's Mother? Is it Sasoro or someone?

You posted this knowing full-well it was riddled with errors' date=' but decided you didn't want to fix them at that moment. [b']Why, why would you post a story knowing it was sloppily written?[/b] That's like presenting a painting and not bothering to take the cover off.

Have you thought that perhaps Maadd don't have time to fix the error because he/she have something important to do in Real Life.

@Maadd: Just read episode 2 (finally). Another great story, i can imagine this story turns into manga. Kudos for you! ;)

Maji's Water-Tech is cool imo. Kinda like Suiton Technique in Naruto. Btw, who save Zakuro's Mother? Is it Sasoro or someone?

wow u cant read ay' date=' i clearly said that i didnt pay enough attention prior to posting it, this means that i thought it was wright without revising it, i didn't post it on purpose with errors, just didn't go over it, what are u on a bout with the line "I walked into an empty room. In the dim light, I could see a large crowd of people" i know it doesn't make sense?

[/quote']

The problem is the story is written about as well as your posts. Although I think you remembered to spell out "you".

"I walked into an empty room. In the dim light' date=' I could see a large crowd of people." You walked into an empty room with a crowd of people? [b']Cause that makes sense to[/b].

Can you see where I might have thought when you said "Cause that makes sense to" that you meant "that makes sense, too"?

Before posting your fanfic here' date=' copy and paste it into Microsoft Word and press F7.[/quote']

Not that hard. In fact, Microsoft Word - hell, even Firefox - puts this little red squiggly under a word it doesn't recognize.

It did in Firefox (i don't know about IE). But i think it (the little red squiggly) show up because the user use the English as a secondary language in his window. For example: I'm from Indonesia and i use IN-EN in my language preference. Perhaps an EN-EN setup doesn't show this little red squiggly.

I don't know if Linux or Lindows OS has this little red squiggly in its system though.

ill get bak to making episodes soon,

"The problem is the story is written about as well as your posts. Although I think you remembered to spell out "you"."

Okay so you have nothing to say back so you say that again "read".

ill get bak to making episodes soon' date='

"The problem is the story is written about as well as your posts. Although I think you remembered to spell out "you"."

Okay so you have nothing to say back so you say that again "read".

[/quote']

I'm not sure how to respond. Are you defending the fact that you have published this to us without bothering to spellcheck or proofread?

Archived