"The Golios Legacy" My Own Made Anime (((Episode 2: A Stranger Arrives, Zakuro's True Power! Added))) Maadd1

The origin of Golios i actually intended to be int he seres after this one =) i originally intended for 3 1st series: The overruling of Zakrilli 2nd series: Defeating the Golios Gods 3rd Series: Majestic Techs, (basically the creators of the Golios's)

Thats a good idea to shorten the name hwoever heretics is to sumilar to the right hand man of zakrilli "hertic" i'm thinking more on the lines of "Relision" or summfin, and whats BT?

Yea the Golios Gods have unique techs which are revealed much later on, but they can be defeated.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, Heretic is an English word.

heretic: n. 1 person believing in or practicing religious heresy. 2 holder of an unorthodox opinion.

Or it can also meant a person that 'get out' or no longer a member from his/her religion.

I think 'Heretics' is appropriate because the heroes fight Gods. And Gods usually related to a religions.

B'T X (pronounced: "beat X"), is a sci-fi mecha manga series, written and illustrated by Japanese mangaka Masami Kurumada (the person who created Saint Seiya). B'T Rafaelo is a massively huge B'T, that eat everything from human to B'T. One of the best manga imo.

Check this link for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B't_X

Link for online B'T X manga read: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/b_t_x/

Wow. I'd say that this story automatically sucks, because it's in script format, except you actually do what everybody else fails to do: you did it in a REAL script format, instead of only using dialogue by itself. I'm impressed, though if I were you, I wouldn't call it an anime unless you got some guys in Japan to animate this.

Yeah, all I really did was skim it, so any faults in accuracy are my fault.

I know the script format is sucks, mainly because of minor grammatical error and typos. But i think we know the main point of this story just by quick reading it. The idea itself is GREAT and contain an endless possibility to improved it imo.

And you're right about the anime part. This kind of thing is usually called mini-Novel and usually covered in Chapters not Episodes. Btw, this IS his thread. He/she can do whatever he/she pleased (unless the Mods thought something kinky and delete this thread XD ).

Maybe this thread should be moved to RP Section?

Wow. I'd say that this story automatically sucks' date=' because it's in script format, except you actually do what everybody else fails to do: you did it in a REAL script format, instead of only using dialogue by itself. I'm impressed, though if I were you, I wouldn't call it an anime unless you got some guys in Japan to animate this.

Yeah, all I really did was skim it, so any faults in accuracy are my fault.

[/quote']

ok so basically ur critiquing all my work and efforts on the basis of the way i set out the story? Script was the easiest format i could think of at the time so for ur previous comment i say

plz GTFO! unless u have constructive critisicm or would like to contribute in some way.

That is constructive criticism.

If you didn't read the FEW rules there are for this thread' date=' script format = Locked. He's just asking that you change it before you get punished.

WTF? Wasn't this in Fan-Fic?

[/quote']

""Wow. I'd say that this story automatically sucks, because it's in script format""

vey constructive however i think this may have been better:"You may want to change it so it's not script format as it is againt the rules."

2nd of all i checked the rules prior to putting this up and there was nothing against script wqriting in this thread only in fan fic section. At first i posted this here but saw it shoul;d be in fan fic and posted there rather then requesting it to be moved because the formate of writing is way to different then whats expected of fan fic section.

If you didn't read the FEW rules there are for this thread' date=' script format = Locked. He's just asking that you change it before you get punished.

[/quote']

This is no Fan-Fic. This 'Golios' concept is based on Maadd's ORIGINAL idea, while Fan-Fic is based on the EXISTING Anime/Manga storyline. Learn the different please.

Anyway, i think this thread should be moved into RP. What do you think Maadd?

[/quote']

""Wow. I'd say that this story automatically sucks, because it's in script format""

vey constructive however i think this may have been better:"You may want to change it so it's not script format as it is againt the rules."

2nd of all i checked the rules prior to putting this up and there was nothing against script wqriting in this thread only in fan fic section. At first i posted this here but saw it shoul;d be in fan fic and posted there rather then requesting it to be moved because the formate of writing is way to different then whats expected of fan fic section.

You seem to have missed the fact that this isn't an anime, nor a manga, so it doesn't belong in this section either. It's an original story, which can very well be posted in the Fanfic section due to YCM not having an "original stories" section - as long as it follows the rules.

@Umbra: What about the Literature section? Literature section have a subtitle that say: Discuss books and post your own literary creations. I think YCM should make a new section for "Original Stories."

Oh.

I, quite frankly, hadn't noticed that. Then I suppose this could go there.

The Literature section hasn't ever been used for original stuff, that's all been going in the fanfic section anyway. Probably no one ever bothered to make the shift.

General thoughts:

-Reasonably good concept drowned out by a complete lack of comprehension of the basics of spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Uses ellipses the way most people use spaces. Uses poor descriptive terminology like "we see" which is bad form even in scripts.

Solution: lrn2spel

The Literature section hasn't ever been used for original stuff' date=' that's all been going in the fanfic section anyway. Probably no one ever bothered to make the shift.

General thoughts:

-Reasonably good concept drowned out by a complete lack of comprehension of the basics of spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Uses ellipses the way most people use spaces. Uses poor descriptive terminology like "we see" which is bad form even in scripts.

[/quote']

FYI i know how to spell, those are what we call errors which i havent been bothered to fix at this point, as for the terminoligy eg: we see, i originally set it out as if it was a series but was told it was a bad idea and i should make it into a chapter kind of series. I'm going to repost it later and fix the errors.

The Literature section hasn't ever been used for original stuff' date=' that's all been going in the fanfic section anyway. Probably no one ever bothered to make the shift.

General thoughts:

[/quote']

FYI i know how to spell, those are what we call errors which i havent been bothered to fix at this point, as for the terminoligy eg: we see, i originally set it out as if it was a series but was told it was a bad idea and i should make it into a chapter kind of series. I'm going to repost it later and fix the errors.

wat

That is the wrong answer. Saying, "k so i akshully can spel itz just taht i dont feel liek it when im postin a stroy 4 every1 2 read n judge bast on itz meritz" ranks right up there with "I walked into an empty room. In the dim light, I could see a large crowd of people."

Archived