Pop Culture Cards - The Sticky Zone

J-Max

[align=center]As I have mentioned, I will be putting up the more deserving Card Singles & Sets into 1 Large and fun packed Sticky. If your Set does not feature here then please do not feel down about it. The Custom Cards Section has some fantastic potential that is unfortunatly Sunk to Page 2 within a Day. Feel free to recommend either your Topic or someone you know. I will be happy to consider all recommendations.

HypersoundModulation.png

4uz5er.jpg

PendragonLegacy.png

Pokemon PRIME by Mothball

Pokemon Set The New Beginnings by swordfire206

OnePiece.png

The Major Pokemon Project by WarriorNinja22

157gn5.png

Watch out! Here comes the Vanillas! by snyperfox2003[/align]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well,

your set of course. Am I right?

Also, I want my One Piece set to be judged from an objective position and restickied finally, so is it possible to mention it in here at least?

So, this is some kind of link collection?

Of course my Sets will be Stickied ;) But not just yet. I remember your One Piece Set had a Sticky once so it shall be done. Do you have a Signature Cards for me to use as a Preview? Or maybe a Banner? Just to give members a taste.

I can provide you with 2 Sets for now, if that's OK with you. They are the first 2 links in my signature.

I would be really grateful and I would also like to see some old sets that I haven't seen because I'm kinda new (not really :D)

Thank you! :D

P.S.: And I can suggest Mothball's Pokemon PRIME Set and krazyxgamer's Touhou Project

Guest Neo Fusion

does the number of cards matter?

let's hypothetically say there's a card set with 250+ cards

would that be too much, or...

I nominate my Team Rocket Set

The pics for most of them are kinda bleh... So sorry...

I was planning to nominate the "Numbers" set but There are OCG errors(capitalization) and too many cards, so I didn't feel like fixing all of them.

I feel like nominating other people, but I don't know what they'll think if I did.

Archived