Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's: Signers vs The Ultimate Enemy [Started/Accepting/OOC/NEED YLIASTER!!!!]

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gah, this RP is using dub names. Oh well, the plot is semi-interesting, so I guess I'll join.

[spoiler=Applications]

Name: Tetsu Ushio (If I'm controlling the characters, I'm using the Japanese names)

Bio: Having recently been promoted to Vice-Director directly under Director Mikage Sagiri, Ushio continues to ensure the safety of the public. In order to better protect the city, Ushio has constantly been revamping his deck.

Appearance: Original appearance. Also has a scar. He has been working out as of late and his casual shirt is now a sleeveless black one.

Faction: Signer ally

Name: Sly

Bio: Sly is currently dating Luna, and at times finds himself arguing with Leo because of this. Uses a Psychic deck.

Appearance: Original appearance. Now appears slightly older.

Faction: Signer ally

Name: Lucciano

Gender: As a cyborg, has no definitive gender, but is design to be male.

Bio: Upon being revived the Light of Destruction, Lucciano developed an even stronger craving for slaughtering the Signers. Lucciano wants to save his first kill for Leo and Luna, and until then wants to see how much he can harm his opponents without taking their lives. He is currently partnered with Shiroshini Mirai of the Society of Light. The two maintain a frustrating partnership, but keep each other around for "benefits".

Appearance: Original appearance. Appears older than before, and has cut his hair to just above his shoulders.

Faction: Yliaster

Machine Emperor: Skiel

Name: Shiroshini Mirai

Bio: When Shiroshini was fourteen, his parents were among those taken from the Earthbound Immortals. A few months following the Dark Signers' defeat, he learned that though many of the people killed in the conflict had returned, his parents were not. Eventually, the Society of Light approached him and revealed that there will still more souls left to be returned from the Earthbound Immortals. Hearing this, Shiroshini willingly joined the Society of Light and made it his objective to gather all Earthbound Immortals or defeat the Dark Signers. Because of this, he was reluctant when the Society of Light entered the Alliance of Chaos along with the Dark Signers. He has been partnered with Lucciano of Yliaster. The two maintain a frustrating partnership, but keep each other around for "benefits". He uses a Gladiator Beast deck.

[spoiler=Appearance]

boy8.jpg

Faction: Society of Light

Archived