can i have a member card?

Name:Chaoswargreymon - The Demon Queen

Card Type: monster

Attribute: DARK

level: 8

picture: the pic

ID: any

type: Fairy

effect/description: This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a DARK monster. You can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 2 "Fallen Angel Tokens" (Fairy-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 1500/DEF 0) in Defense Position. When a Fallen Angel Token is destroyed by battle, inflict 800 damage to your opponent.

atk/def: 1000

effect/description: This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a DARK monster. You can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 2 "Fallen Angel Tokens" (Fairy-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 1500/DEF 0) in Defense Position. When a Fallen Angel Token is destroyed by battle, inflict 800 damage to your opponent.

Hello, Menton!

I was able to convert one of the pictures into a 200x200 picture (some cropping and resizing) with Microsoft Paint and saved it as a PNG file. Then, I uploaded it to YCM from the folder.

And, voila! Chaoswargreymon's Member Card!

375464.jpg

Lore:

This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a DARK monster. You can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 2 "Fallen Angel Tokens" (Fairy-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 1500/DEF 0) in Defense Position. When a Fallen Angel Token is destroyed by battle, inflict 800 damage to your opponent.

Note to Chaoswargreymon: Not sure if you wanted 1000 ATK / 1000 DEF... Menton can edit this if need be.

Note to Menton: For future reference, take the picture that is to be used for the card and crop / size it down in some kind of picture editor so it can fit.

Archived