God Card? *...Religious...*

SomeGuy117

Okay' date=' I made this card in a respective way, so I apoligize to anyone who may be offended; I did not make this card in a disrespectable manner.

[img']http://i46.tinypic.com/xbembs.jpg[/img]

1. How are we supposed to know the ATK and DEF????

2. Pic, OK.

3. Needs effect instead of description.

4. I'm a Christian.

C'mon now... we don't want to put Buddha on the same scale as Obelisk, Ra, and Slifer.... we all know that the Egyptian gods are so much better.... giving "Buddha" an effect would put him on their level... which he totally ISN'T.... and lets all remember.... ATK / ? DEF / ? means he has no ATK and DEF... (without an effect at least).... wow... now that I think about it...... a level 12 with ATK / 0 DEF / 0 never looked so fail.... at least just give him 4000 ATK and DEF..... then he'd look... decent... at least....

Yes' date=' they are. But I think that he does need an ATK and DEF. But that's my own opinion. It's not a fail, just not a complete success.

[/quote']

I was about to say maybe his ATK and DEF should be 0 because he doesn't exist... but then I thought.... Neither does Obelisk... or Ra.... or Slifer... and I thought... DAMN.. I can't use that argument. :P Your right... just slap "Buddha" with 4K-5K ATK and DEF and lets be done with it. :P

Yes' date=' they are. But I think that he does need an ATK and DEF. But that's my own opinion. It's not a fail, just not a complete success.

[/quote']

I was about to say maybe his ATK and DEF should be 0 because he doesn't exist...

Yes. 0 ATK to all religious cards because they do not exist. except Zeus which comes to parties in my town every Friday.

You believe in Buddha? I may understand Religious Christians ,Jews, etc.. because there's no real evidence for anything and they always have an excuse, but isn't this whole religion is build around a simple statue? (not trying to offend you but I'm just asking, because I don't know anything about your religion, just heared once in the Internet about people saying it's the most peaceful religion..)

How should we know the ATK and DEF? what about an effect? doesn't it deserve an effect?

All the god cards are LVL 10 mate. A yellow god card exists. Make it a White (synchro) or Violet (fusion).

I made the card yellow for the picture itself. and thanks' date=' i forgot about the level 10 thing...oops. -_-[hr']

[/quote']

I was about to say maybe his ATK and DEF should be 0 because he doesn't exist...

Yes. 0 ATK to all religious cards because they do not exist. except Zeus which comes to parties in my town every Friday.

You believe in Buddha? I may understand Religious Christians ,Jews, etc.. because there's no real evidence for anything and they always have an excuse, but isn't this whole religion is build around a simple statue? (not trying to offend you but I'm just asking, because I don't know anything about your religion, just heared once in the Internet about people saying it's the most peaceful religion..)

How should we know the ATK and DEF? what about an effect? doesn't it deserve an effect?

I do not have a particular religious view. As for the ATK/DEF? I made it a question mark becuase of this: its Buddha. If hes suppose to be about peace, would wouldnt need to or want to attack. but if i put 0 for ATK/DEF, that would be bound to offend someone, if you get where im coming from. you wouldnt want your (Deity) to have 0 Atk/Def, would you???

Archived