Greetings from my computer

Raigon

My name is Raigon, and I just joined here. Well, technically I've been here for a bit, but I hadn't really talked on the forums until earlier today, so I figured I might as well get involved here. Anyways, The major thing to know about me is that I make my own Techno music under the alias Raigon (of coarse). I make some fairly interesting things when it comes to music and I have a moderate sized fan base (I think....It appears I do anyways). Different hobbies for me are playing SHMUPs a lot, Playing Stepmania (for Stepmania, I run the Lucky Star Musical song pack that has gotten kinda famous around the Lucky Star fans) , and I also draw my own comics (Don't expect to see any though. I don't own a scanner.)

Since I play SHMUPs a lot, I LOVE Touhou, and I in fact already have a Touhou Deck finished. Most of the cards are Touhou based, though I will occasionally make something else.

In the real Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG, I use a Dark Word Deck and I'm also a proud user of the Konami Deck, which is a deck based around Gradius, Victory Viper, Soitsu, Jade Knight, so on and so on...

Anyways, I think I've covered mostly everything that has any bit of importance. I tend to sound a bit formal when I do introductions like this....

Now, some cards:

FujiwaranoMokouSpellCard2.jpgFujiwaranoMokou.jpgCirno9.jpgCirnotheIceFairy.jpgYatagarasu-UtsuhoReiuzi.jpgShrineMaiden-ReimuHakurei.jpgMoonRabbit-ReisenInaba.jpgEirinYagokoro.jpgDanmaku.jpgArtificialChild.jpg

Welcome to YCM then!

Music' date=' eh? Ever try Vocaloid?

Anyway, be sure to read the rules and follow them.

Enjoy your stay here, and have fun making cards.

PM me if you need anything.

[s']Thanks for the +1 BTW[/s]

lol Vocaloid

Wassup welcome to YCM

need anything? pm me

Music' date=' eh? Ever try Vocaloid?

[/quote']

Actually, I have used Vocaloid before, I do have Miku's program, but since she sings in Japanese and I speak English, it's incredibly hard for me to really do much.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/215384

It was a funny idea, but it was terrible.

Since I'm on the same topic, I guess I'll share one of my favorite Vocaloid songs too:

It's weird, but something makes the song stand out from the others IMO...

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you everyone. I have actually been using the card maker and had an account long before I ever posted on the forums (I don't remember if I mentioned that in the topic post or not. I don't really feel like reading it right now...) so I know how to make some decent cards, though a lot of them will probably be Touhou orientated, but I'll try to mix things up every now and then.

(I'm thinking about an R-Type card series once I get bored with my Touhou cards, and then maybe I'll make some Gradius type cards that Konami should have made.)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived