Card Search

Other than chainsaw Insect, Destiny Hero Defender, and Sasuke Samurai #3 are their any monster cards that make my opponent draw.

Also are there cards that do direct damage for my opponent discarding cards from their hand because they have to many cards.

I use that same stragity

3 The Bistro Butcher Effect Level 4 1800 ATK 1000 DEF

When this card inflicts damage to your opponent, your opponent must draw 2 cards from his/her Deck

You get him out of Metal Raiders he's a common

If you get your hands on some drop offs those are real good cards put those in there

and Needle Worm it's 9$ here: http://www.pokeorder.com/yudabe2newo.html

• 2 weeks later...

you want a card to help you, heres one. Royal Decree. sure you trap cards are negated, but so are your opponents, to at least give you time to draw Heavy Storm or somthin whil you can play your cards to seriously tick your opponent

Just some little info..

if u wanna search a card and it's effect, try this site..

www.tcgs.pl

if u wanna know bout rule card and it's errata,use this..

www.yugioh-card.com

if u wanna know bout trick to find rare card in any booster pack and asking anything bout tournament, trick, strategy.. Use this..

www.yugiohforums.com

but.. If u wanna trade a card with me, i can't help.. n_n

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry its been a while since i posted but i found some good cards for this and i figured i would share them.

Null and Void(Trap) - You can only activate this card when an effect of drawing card(s) is activated. Both players see the cards drawn by the effect and send them all to the graveyard.

Enervating Mist(Trap) - Your opponents hand size limit becomes 5.

Hiro's Shadow Scout (Monster)

Flip: Your opponent draws 3 cards. Both players check the cards and any magic cards among them must be immediatly discarded to the graveyard.

I love that last one. Ive gotten rid of peoples Mystical Space Typhoon and Heavy Storm that way.

Archived