Religeon set

DAMOE

Enjoy!

566706.jpg

Effect: When this card is summoned immediatly destroy any "Trinity of Satan" card on the field, Strengthen every level 4 or under monster on the field, and immortilize any "Trinity of Christ" monster on the field.

Can only be summoned with "Jesus's Return" Rit. Card, "Kingdom of Heaven" field card,"The Crucifix" equip card on the field.

566706.jpg

Effect: Any destroyed monster level 6 & under is automatically resummoned except by request this card's effect cannot be negated unless if another card is played.

566706.jpg

Effect: Summon "Jesus Christ" with this card. sacrifice any 4 monsters & "The Crucifix".

566706.jpg

Effect: Sacrifice this card by "The Return of God"'s effect OR Destroy any monster on your opponet's side of the field that needed a tribute.

566706g.jpg

Effect: If Destroyed summon two "Angel Tokens" [ATK/2500 DEF/3000 Effect/If Destroyed summon two "Angel Tokens"] Double the ATK of the "Angel Tokens" whenever summoned including the first time.

4/10 (with Agonius's Rating)

Jesus needs a better picture. the "This card can be only summoned by.." should be before the card's effect.

As far as I've seen only FUshion monsters have 4500 ATK points, try 4000 or 3500.

cards are HELL overpowered.

OCGs (I know I have flaws on these too but I can notice the ones I know about)

The Crusifix needs a line of "A monster equiped with this card.."

Return of a God: you can't have more than 3 copies of each card, so there is possibility that 4 monsters would be equiped with "The Crusifix", so Jesus can't be summoned. bad pic also (for Return of a God & the Crusifix)

Angel: this is too overpowered:

Why do the Tokens have 2500 ATK? it's too overpowered. and if you double their ATK every time they're summoned, what's the point of 2500 ATK? just change it to 5000.

don't get offended, but these are just too overpowered..

Hope I helped. :D

Horrible OCG' date=' Jesus' effect is purely unrealistic (I know he's supposed to be all-powerful, but c'mon), some pictures need backgrounds. And you spelled religion wrong in the title of this thread. 4/10 for a somewhat origonal concept.

[/quote']

Sorry. These are some of my first cards.

Horrible OCG' date=' Jesus' effect is purely unrealistic (I know he's supposed to be all-powerful, but c'mon), some pictures need backgrounds. And you spelled religion wrong in the title of this thread. 4/10 for a somewhat origonal concept.

[/quote']

First cards? hmm.. Will rate these 6/10 then. (Second and last pictures)

[/quote']

Don't apologize, I'm just making some suggestions so you can make a little change. That'll get you a lot higher of a rating. Listen to Ilan, he offered some great help :D

566706.jpg

Some thing like this?

As far as I've seen only FUshion monsters have 4500 ATK points' date=' try 4000 or 3500.

[/quote']

Obelisk The Tormentor?

Just looked again, and yeah 4000 are mainly god\sacred cards. so you still might try 3500 ;)

Jesus is a sacred card. HE'S JESUS! (Sorry for caps but I wanted to make a statement)

Archived