Digimon The Rebirth Kingdom Tournament [Not Started/Accepting]

[align=center]

First thing is first, I'll allow as many entrants that I see fit. But only the top twenty-four "Tamers" (if that many even join) will make it through the prelims of how any many "Tamers" joins. If less than twenty-four people join the tournament we will shorten the number of "Tamers" to make it out of the prelims to sixteen. There will be a Forbidden List and I will control some of these Digimon during the Prelims. I'll post the target for the preliminaries once the RP starts so check THIS THREAD often.

[spoiler=Forbidden Digimon List]

Royal Knights

Susasnomon

EmporerGreymon & MagnaGarurumon

The 7 Daemon Lords

The Celestial Digimon

Imperialdramon Paladin mode (I may allow an exception, if a good reason is given)

Apocalymon

Dexmon

Armageddemon

Vemmon and all it's digivolutions

UltimateChaosmon

The Olympic Digimon

Arkadimon

Any other suggestions for forbidden are welcomed, with a good reason.

[spoiler=Rules]

No Spamming

No god-modding in battles, if god modding is reported or if I see it, the user will be disqualified.

You cannot use any forbidden digimon unless I grant its use

Your characters can comment on battles taking place from the "Fighters Lounge".

You can only digivolve only twice per post.

Two Limit Tamer per user.

NO MADE UP DIGIMON unless approved by me, send me link of made up digimon in PM. If not please use digimon from digimon wiki or wikimon

Your digimon can stay in champion mode for up to four posts.

::Entry Form::

User-name:

Digimon Name:

Image: (Tamer and Digimon in spoilers)

Digimon Level: (the Normal Digimon form which the digimon is seen interacting with its partner)

Weapon: (Only for digimon with weapons)

Attack Style: (How you do normal attacks, do you punch, kick, use weapons?)

Skill: (Flight, Tunneling, Blocking, and Master Battle? This must coincide with the digimon, digimon like Greymon can't fly, but can block attacks)

Digimon Attack 1: (Name and description)

Digimon Attack 2: (Optional)

Digimon Attack 3: (Optional)

Digimon Attack 4: (Optional)

Strategy Type: (Balanced, Offensive, Defensive or Speedensive (yes i did just say that))(Pick two of three if you did not choose balanced then choose which your digimon relies more on, and display as such EX. If offensive and Speed but more offense use this formula Offensive>Speedensive(and yes you must use the word speedensive=D))

Favorite Element: (Based off the monster attack element)

Digimon Personality: (Custom Digimon Only, of normally used stage)

[spoiler= my app]

User-name: Kuro Tategami

Tamer Name: Kensujinasu "Suji" Koori

Digimon Name:

Rookie - Soujimon

Champion - Ouhitsumon

Ultimate - Jostmon

Mega - Tangrismon

Image: [spoiler=Tamer]Digimon_OC_Iori_Ishida_by_sabisaotome.jpg

[spoiler=Digimon In order from rookie to Mega]Fanchara_Digimon__Soujimon_by_DemonDragonKaidou.jpg

Fanchara_Digimon__Ouhitsumon_by_DemonDragonKaidou.jpg

Fanchara_Digimon__Jostmon_by_DemonDragonKaidou.jpg

Fanchara_Digimon__Tangrismon_by_DemonDragonKaidou.jpg

Digimon Level: Rookie

Weapon: Rookie - N/A

Champion - N/A

Ultimate - N/A

Mega - Sword and shield in picture

Attack Style: Rookie and champion, both digimon use head on ramming attacks

Ultimate uses hand to hand combat

Mega Uses flurry of long range attacks mixed with battle with its sword and shield.

Skill: None really except blocking

Digimon Attack 1: [spoiler=Soujimon]Ice Volt: Electric energy crackles from the frozen spikes on his back and fires lightnings at the enemy that freezes and electrocutes anything that gets in it's way. At some times the attack can even turn the whole enemy into solid ice.

[spoiler=Ouhitsumon]Megaton Ram: Ouhitsumon raises the strength and speed in is body before leaping or running at his enemy at full-speed ahead, blasting clear through almost any obstacle that gets in the way. He can send Digimon that are bigger and heavier than himself flying backwards or even sky-high. The raw strength can break an unfortunate opponent even as they go flying after a hit.

[spoiler=Jostmon]Rising Tundra: Charging his forearm weapons with energy, he will swing them forcefully at the target, punching and tearing through anything that gets in the way. It is rumored that he can even punch through Chrome Digizoid if he gets a clean hit.

[spoiler=Tangrismon]Tundra Edge: The sword will start glowing brightly with charged energy, then upon swinging the sword, the blade will slice, freeze and break everything that gets in the way. The blade can temporarily be extended through the energy charge for a longer reach and wider attack range.

Digimon Attack 2: [spoiler=Soujimon]

Ram Horn: His horns starts to glow as they are charged with energy and then he will promptly charge at the enemy head-first. Depending on the enemy, they will either get tossed into the air or thrown backwards with great force.

[spoiler=Ouhitsumon]

Sub-Zero Surge: The frozen spikes on his back start crackling with electric energy when charging, then he will fire a huge blast of freezing lightnings, turning his opponent(s) into ice while also eletrocuting them. The sheer force from being struck by the energy is enough to shatter the targets that have been frozen.

[spoiler=Jostmon]

Ice Towers: The ice spikes on his back start to glow and then hundreds of large spikes of ice will shoot up from the ground within a certain radius, piercing through enemies or throwing them off their feet. He himself can move freely among the spikes to ambush his enemies when they are trapped within the area.

[spoiler=Tangrismon]

Splinter Claw: The shield on his left arm is engulfed with energy that moves around it like a spiral. Then Tangrismon simply punches or swings it at his target, tearing and/or punching clean through any obstacle that gets in the way. Even if he doesn't get a clean hit, the storming energy around the shield can still tear pieces of the target. It is rumored that he can even punch through Chrome Digizoid.

Digimon Attack 3 -

[spoiler=Jostmon]

Iron Charge: Jostmon's body is engulfed with ice-blue energy and will headbutt the enemy with his horns. He'll either leap into the sky to drop down onto his enemy from above or just charge at them head-first. The enemy will break apart right were they stand if they take a clean hit from just the sheer force.

[spoiler=Tangrismon]

Thunderous Surge: All parts of ice on his body starts to glow as he gathers energy, until his entire body starts crackling with lightnings. Finally his eyes will glow brightly and he will fire a massive blast of energy from the horns on his head, annihilating nearly anything that gets in it's path. This attack requires a large amount of concentration and if the contraction is broken a large explosion engulfs everything in 500 meter radius. This attack is always only used as a last resort.

Strategy Type: Speedensive>Offensive

Favorite Element: Ice/Lightning

Digimon

Personality: Soujimon is usually quietly observing his surroundings rather than interacting with anyone else, with the exception for close friends. He is well-mannered and tend to avoid getting into unnecessary fights, but he won't take anything lying down if he is challenged or threatened. He takes pride in being able to keep his cool and will speak his mind if he considers the actions of his companion(s) unsafe or even stupid.

[spoiler=Accepted Users]

[spoiler=Reserved]

1)Phantom Roxas

and Hopefully=D 2)Remnants

1) Kuro Tategami

2) Death Seeker - Delano

3) Skyfire

4) Aqua Girl

5) Final Fantasy Revolution

[/align]

I strongly suggest forbidding Arkadimon.

Are we allowed custom Digimon or should we use existing Digimon?

I will post my app soon.

Lol I totally forgot about Arkadimon haven't even looked at V-Tamer in a while

and yes you can use custom digimon but only one person can have that custom digimon and you have to add a personality section to the Character App for each of your Digimon's Stages.

User-name:Delano

Digimon Name:Dracomon

Image: image of dracomon in my banner below

[spoiler=me]2ca7437.png

Digimon Level:Will mostly be in Dracomon form

he has two trees virus and vacciine

(vaccine)Dracomon->Coredramon(blue) ->wingdramon->Slayerdramon

(virus)Dracomon->Coredramon(green)-> Groundramon-> breakdramon

dracomonbanner.jpg

Weapon: none at rookie and champion

Ultimate: Wingdramon:lance on his back

Mega(slayerdramon) which is Fragarach

Breakdramon: Drills on its body and shovel-like arms

Attack Style:(im lookin at his attacks on digimon.wikia)

Rookie: claws

Champion:claws

Ultimate:

Wingdramon: tackle/charge

Groundramon: Tail and claws(hands on back)

Slayerdramon: Weapon

Breakdramon: arms/drills

Skill:

Dracomon:None

Coredramon(blue): Flight

Coredramon(Green):block

Wingdramon: Flight

Groundramon: tunneling

Slayerdramon: master battle

Breakdramon: Tunneling

(all attacks below are their real attacks -1)

Digimon Attack 1:

Dracomon:Baby Breath: Release a hot breath against the opponent.

Coredramon{blue):Blue Flare Breath: Fires a stream of blue flaming breath from its mouth. It can decompose the texture data on the body surface, therefore the Digimon receiving this attack becomes bare, allowing attacks towards the digicore.

Coredramon(Green):Green Flare Breath: Fires a stream of green flaming breath from its mouth. Its penetration is very high that it can pass through the texture data of the body surface and directly give digicore damages.

Wingdramon:Blaze Sonic Breath: Fires scorching breath from its mouth by exceeding the speed of sound.

Groundramon:Scrapless Claw: Holds the opponent between the arms on its back and crushes them.

Slayerdramon:Tenryu Slash (天竜斬破, Tenryūzanha?, lit. "Heavenly Dragon Slash Ripper"): Accelerates Fragarach with a spin of its body, and then drives it vertically through the opponent's skull, cutting them in half. This is the first form of Ryūzanken.

Breakdramon:Infinity Boring: Fires all the drills operating throughout its body, allowing it to smash mountains.

Digimon Attack 2:

Dracomon:G Shurunen (ジ・シュルネン, G Shurunen?): When his "gekirin" is touched, his horns glow and he fires beam bullets indiscriminately from his mouth.

Coredramon(Blue):Strike Bomber: Uses his tail to slam his opponent.

Coredramon(Green):Strike Bomber: Uses its tough tail to slam its opponent deeply.

Wingdramon:Wing Blast: Generates a shock wave by moving at supersonic speed, which injures the opponent even if they parry its other attacks.

Groundramon:Giga Crack: When it reaches the surface, it drops the opponent into fissures it generates by striking its whole body against the ground.

Slayerdramon:and then drives it vertically through the opponent's skull, cutting them in half. This is the first form of Ryūzanken.

Shoryu Slash (昇竜斬波, Shouryūzanpa?, lit. "Rising Dragon Slash Wave"): Refines a dragon wave with Fragarach, and then releases it pointing upward, slaying the opponent from the sword's pressure alone. This is the second form of Ryūzanken.

Breakdramon:Gravity Press: Raises its entire mass and then flattens its target, allowing it to crush anything.

Digimon Attack 3:

Dracomon:Tail Smash hits foe with tail

Coredramon(Blue):G Shurunen II: Similar to Dracomon's G Shurunen attack, when its "gekirin" is touched, its horns glow and it fires diffusing laser beams indiscriminately from its mouth.

Coredramon(Green):G Shurunen II: Similar to Dracomon's G Shurunen attack, when its "gekirin" is touched, its horns glow and it fires diffusing laser beams indiscriminately from its mouth.

Wingdramon:Explode Sonic Lance: Accelerates up to maximum speed in a nose dive at the opponent, then strikes them with the lance on its back.

Groundramon:Megaton Hammer Crush: Knocks the opponent out with the iron sphere on its tail.

Slayerdramon:Koryu Slash (咬竜斬刃, Kouryūzanba?, lit. "Biting Dragon Slash Blade"): Steps in close to the opponent, and then curls Fragarach around them, shaving off their whole body with the entwined sword. This is the third form of Ryūzanken.

Breakdramon:Destroyed Rush: Repeatedly strikes the earth at super-high speeds with its left and right shovel arms, allowing it to split the solid ground.

Strategy Type: (Balanced, Offensive, Defensive or Speedensive (yes i did just say that)

Dracomon: offensive

Coredramon(Blue) Offensive>Speedensive

Coredramon(green): speedensive>Offensive

Wingdramon:Speedensive>Offensive

Groundramon:offensive>Defensive

Slayerdramon: balance

Breakdramon: offensive>Defensive

Favorite Element: (Based off the monster attack element)

Well....dracomon goes from fire->fire-> wind ->metal

|->earth-> earth

so umm.... how would i do it based off monsters attack element? i guess fire?

If there is a problem with app or something needs fixing just say so.

i can update because the dracomon line really has 3 attacks so i can do the minor changes no problem

Edit:i added the minor edits including updating Stragety type, and Added their last move in each

and just so you know examon(royal knight) is a DNA evolution of Dracomon's tree (put Wingdramon/Slayerdramon + Groundramon/Breakdramon = Examon :D) but thats another story

and i'll mostly stick with the slayerdramon line unless i really wanna something to get crushed XD and of course Dracomon is also an ancient type and the ancestor of all Dramon digis or according to his digiwiki page :D <-- i dracomon is my favorite just above machinedramon

[spoiler=My application]

User-name: Skyfire

Digimon Name: Hisyarumon

Image: http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Hisyarumon

Digimon Level: Ultimate

Attack Style: Slash

Skill: Speed

Digimon Attack 1: Legendary Dragon Blade (Morphs himself into a giant blade and attacks)

Digimon Attack 2: Juuou Guruma (Wraps himself around the enemy while shooting energy blasts)

Digimon Attack 3: Dragonic Fury (Circles around his enemy with super speed while attacking from every direction)

Strategy Type: Speedensive > Offensive > Defensive

Favorite Element: Lightning

Other Comments: My Digimon will use other forms such as Rookie, Champion and Mega, Ultimate is just his main form

Hagurumon ->guardromon ->andromon->hiandromon (if i remember correctly)

|->Mekanorimon -> there is not already made forms after this(just checked)

Kotemon -> dinohyumon -> knightmon -> Crusadermon(according to the digimon game im playing but according to digiwiki dinohyumon does not have a prefect or ultimate)

the other line

kotemo->Musyamon ->asuramon ->zanbamon(also according to the game im playing but digimon wiki says it just skips from musyamon to zanbamon so adult to ultimate skipping prefect)

Archived