[G.C.] Yugioh Chess Cards!!

A.Prime

[spoiler=[i]monsters[/i]]

[spoiler=Chess White Pawn]

20r0hn9.jpg

During the 3rd turn this card is Summoned, you can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or higher monster with "Chess White" in its name in your hand or Deck. If you do, your opponent gain 500 Life Points.

[spoiler=Chess White Knight]

f3fho6.jpg

When this card is attacked by a monster your opponent's control, you can swich this card to Defence Position.

[spoiler=Chess White Bishop]

2d4e2e.jpg

When this card is at face-up Defense Position , your opponent cannot attack any other monster.

[spoiler=Chess White Rook]

1zoujog.jpg

This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for every "Chess White Rook" on the field.

[spoiler=Chess White Queen]

2h55xqt.jpg

This card can only be Normal or Special Summoned. You cannot Set this card. While you control another "Chess White Queen", this card gains 400 ATK and DEF. As long as, there is 1 or more "Chess White Queen" on your side of the field, your opponent can draw 2 cards in his/her Draw Phase.

[spoiler=Chess White King]

72x8vn.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage calculation appears normally). This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for every "Chess White Queen" on the field.

[spoiler=Chess Black Pawn]

2igggno.jpg

During the 3rd turn this card is Summoned, you can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or higher monster with "Chess Black" in its name in your hand or Deck. If you do, your opponent gain 500 Life Points.

[spoiler=Chess Black Knight]

314yy46.jpg

When this card is attacked by a monster your opponent's control, you can swich this card to Defence Position.

[spoiler=Chess Black Bishop]

10nsrp4.jpg

When this card is at face-up Defense Position , your opponent cannot attack any other monster.

[spoiler=Chess Black Rook]

2cqnxp5.jpg

This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for every "Chess Black Rook" on the field.

[spoiler=Chess Black Queen]

2s951kn.jpg

This card can only be Normal or Special Summoned. You cannot Set this card. While you control another "Chess Black Queen", this card gains 400 ATK and DEF. As long as, there is 1 or more "Chess Black Queen" on your side of the field, your opponent can draw 2 cards in his/her Draw Phase.

[spoiler=Chess Black King]

1zbrtqd.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage calculation appears normally). This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for every "Chess Black Queen" on the field.

[spoiler=[i]Spell Cards[/i]]

[spoiler=Anciend Chess Scroll]

23sf69c.jpg

This card can only be equiped to a monster with "Chess" in its name. The monster equiped with this card gains 500 ATK and DEF.

[spoiler=Great Chess Planet]

iz1h95.jpg

All monsters with "Chess" in their name gain 300 ATK and DEF.

[spoiler=Power of Chess]

23t14d1.jpg

As long as, this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters with "Chess" in their name can attack twice in same Battle Phase.

[spoiler=[i]Trap Cards[/i]]

[spoiler=Strategy for Win]

2ia53e9.jpg

As long as, this card remains face-up on the field, all mosters with "Chess" in their name cannot be destroyed by battle.(Damage calculation appears normally).

[spoiler=The Weak Will Fail]

2w6rtlh.jpg

Once per turn, as long as, this card remains face up on the field, you can destroy the monster with the lower ATK or DEF your opponent's control.

tribute > Tribute

Defence > Defense

good job' date=' inspired all members.

Where you've been friends??

[/quote']

hello my friend!! thnx for the corrections!! :)

I ADORE these cards! I find them to be really cool and also because I like chess. :D

thnx mate!! check mate!! hahaha!!!

These are pretty good, some effects are low detail so that's counted as an OCG error, am I right? and I didn't liked some of them because their effect doesn't really reminds their "Character" in chess, for example the Queen is the most powerful (???- sorry, I don't know how it's called, or I forgot, remind me please) in the game, and you made a pathetic underpowered crap out of it xD

and the king, if you lose it in the real game, you're lost. Instead of you I probably have made somewhat a negative effect, like loosing life points or monsters.

9/10 its great!, but look at my ratings, "maybe it's just my taste but I feel I can't give it a 10/10"

These are pretty good' date=' some effects are low detail so that's counted as an OCG error, am I right? and I didn't liked some of them because their effect doesn't really reminds their "Character" in chess, for example the Queen is the most powerful (???- sorry, I don't know how it's called, or I forgot, remind me please) in the game, and you made a pathetic underpowered crap out of it xD

and the king, if you lose it in the real game, you're lost. Instead of you I probably have made somewhat a negative effect, like loosing life points or monsters.

9/10 its great!, but look at my ratings, "maybe it's just my [b']taste[/b] but I feel I can't give it a 10/10"

cool' date=' once i was thinking to make a chess deck too, well to late, dont worry i wont plan any childish ruthless voilence cursing revenge on you...im good...no worries.......anyway nice one and i agree with ilan's reply, i vote 8/10

[/quote']

ok...1st of all thnx for the comments and the high rating!! :D

2nd the Rook, Bishop, Knight, Queen and King are pieces. The Queen is a piece.

3rd In the Chess Game, the king cannot be left the board...with other words...cannot be destroyed by battle!! you can only make him (the king), Check mate or Pat (Stale Mate).

As for the Queen...i forgot to change the effect...

"This card can only be Normal or Special Summoned. You cannot Set this card. While you control another "Chess White Queen", this card gains 400 ATK and DEF. <--(This is the forgotten part.)As long as, there is 1 or more "Chess White Queen" on your side of the field, your opponent can draw 2 cards in his/her Draw Phase."

ok...1st of all thnx for the comments and the high rating!! :D

2nd the Rook, Bishop, Knight, Queen and King are pieces. The Queen is a piece.

3rd In the Chess Game, the king cannot be left the board...with other words...cannot be destroyed by battle!! you can only make him (the king), Check mate or Pat (Stale Mate).

As for the Queen...i forgot to change the effect...

"This card can only be Normal or Special Summoned. You cannot Set this card. While you control another "Chess White Queen", this card gains 400 ATK and DEF. <--(This is the forgotten part.)As long as, there is 1 or more "Chess White Queen" on your side of the field, your opponent can draw 2 cards in his/her Draw Phase."

oh i see, well he is the king, ok change my mind 7/10...................nah just kidding 9/10, dont for get to change the effect, keep it up^^.

Great Chess Planet= best pic ever

The Pawns, I feel, was overpowered. While it is true, that in Chess when a pwn reaches the eighth level, you can choose whichever piece you want it to be, and it is technically possible in chess to have 9 queens (u cant defend against that, unless u have 9 queens too, which is impossible). And I think the correct OCG for 'the 3rd turn this monster is summoned' is something along the line of "During the 3rd main phase after this card is summoned" or something like that. Good cards, 8/10

Archived