Terrible Jokes

Lyfe.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive got a joke

A squirrle walks up to a tree and says "I have forgot to store my nuts for winter' date=' and now I am dead" It is funny because squirrle gets dead

[/quote']

No, it's funny because it can talk so that a tree understands. While it's dead. That's funny.

Ive got a joke

A squirrle walks up to a tree and says "I have forgot to store my nuts for winter' date=' and now I am dead" It is funny because squirrle gets dead

[/quote']

No, it's funny because it can talk so that a tree understands. While it's dead. That's funny.

I really don't get it. =/

Squirrels are um dead zombie creatures. =o

Ive got a joke

[/quote']

Up.

Ive got a joke

[/quote']

Up.

As in high?

Ive got a joke

[/quote']

Up.

As in high?

Movie.

What's the difference between Tiger Woods and Santa? Santa stopped at 3 hoes.

What's the only difference between Satan and Santa. The ordering of their letters.

If Miranda Cosgrove and me jump off the Empire State Building. Who gets down there first? Me the blonde or Miranda the brunette. Me because Miranda had to stop for directions.

A grandfather has a plate of cookies and the grandson asks "Can I have one" the grandfather asks "can your di** reach your ass?" The boy walks away. two years later, the boy is 13. The grandfather has a bottle of rum and sips it. The boy asks "can I have a sip?" the grandfather asks "can your di** reach your a$$" The boy walks away.

7 years later the boy now a man walks in with the hottest woman alive. The grandfather asks "can I touch" The boy (man) asks "can your di** reach your a$$?" The grandfather nods. The boy(man) says "Go fu** yourself"

Why is a black guy afraid of a chainsaw? Because thge chainsaw is hungry and says "nig nig nig....nig nig nig"

What's the difference between justin Bieber and Aximil? Justin is a real man

Ive got a joke

[/quote']

Up.

As in high?

Movie.

As in still High rite?

Archived