Yu-Gi-Oh!: Problems of Space and Time [Started/Accepting via OOC]

The White Wolf

OOC Link: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-212655-post-4361385.html#pid4361385

[spoiler=OOC First Page [b]RULES ARE HERE!!! READ AND FOLLOW THEM ALL![/b]][spoiler=Plot]It's been five years since the defeat of the Infinity Trio. 5D's, GX, the Original, and people from Alternate Realities are suddenly coming together. The WTGP2 (WRGP2) is near. Yusei, Jaden, and Yugi have met for the first time since Paradox, but this time GX and the Original went FORWARD in time. The future is coming into the past. It is unknown what is doing this, but it IS known that an Evil Force is at work here. Can the Signers, Yusei, Akiza, Luna, Crow, and Jack, along with Leo, Jaden and Yugi, and their friends Tea, Joey, Tristan, Cyrus, Zane, Aster, Chazz, Alexis, Atticus, and Jessie stop this Evil Force? Or will the world be destroyed by this Evil Force?

[spoiler=Rules [b]READ AND FOLLOW OR PERISH!!!!!!![/b]]

*All YCM rules apply, advanced clause as well

*You got it, no GModding Power-Playing etc

*TheFinalFan will be Co-Hosting

*Mine and TFF's word is FINAL!

*I and TFF have the right to reject any apps

*You can have as many apps as you want, just be sure to use 'em all

*Post at LEAST paragraph! I will not have this RP locked!

*Post System:

1 shortpost: You have a chance to make it longer

2 shortposts: A warning, I'm nice so 1/2

3 shortposts: A warning, 2/2

4+ shortposts: a neg rep

6 shortposts: that's the last straw, BANNED!!!!!

(for newbies: shortposting is 3 lines and under, a good post is 4 lines or more)

*Customs are aloud, but not too OPed ones, me and TFF will decide if they're too OPed

*To prove that you read this, change the color of at least one word in your app

*Breaking the 4th wall is OK, just please don't do it often

*Follow these rules!!!

*Have fun.

[spoiler=App] (please remove all in brackets or not accepted, and for those of you who are stubborn (yes I have ran into a few of you) I don't care if this isn't in the rules)

Username:

RP name:

Time you're from: (Past, Present, Future, or Alternate Reality)

Appearance: (Description or Picture in spoilers)

Bio:

Deck Type:

Equipment: (just what your character has like a Duel Disk or Runner)

[spoiler=My Apps]

Username: Shooting Star Dragon

RP name: Yusei Fudo

Time you're from: Present

Appearance: Same as always, just a little taller, and a little more muscle

Bio: Same as always

Deck Type: Recycle

Ace Card: Shooting Star Dragon/Stardust Dragon

Equipment: Same as always

-

RP name: Kalin Fudo

Time you're from: Future

[spoiler=Appearance] Kalin wears a smaller version of Yusei's jacket, underneath it he has a white T-Shirt with a picture of Shooting Star Dragon. He has some muscle and his eye-color is light green. His sneakers are red and white. He wears a pendant that looks like the head of Stardust Dragon with a REAL blue gem on it.

Bio: Kalin is the future son of Akiza and Yusei. He recently appeared in New Domino unconscious in a dark alleyway. He received his deck from his father, it was a deck full of Stardust monsters, with Stardust versions of Yusei's cards. Kalin had always been a formidable duelist. He almost beet his father many times. After finally defeating his father, Yusei gave Kalin Stardust Dragon, Majestic Star Dragon, and Shooting Star Dragon.

Deck Type: Stardust archtype

[spoiler=Equipment] Zack's duel disk is a copy of Yusei's [spoiler=Duel Runner] fa3fhc.png

[spoiler=Accepted Apps]

[spoiler=Yusei Fudo (SSD)]

RP name: Yusei Fudo

Time you're from: Present

Appearance: Same as always, just a little taller, and a little more muscle

Bio: Same as always

Deck Type: Recycle

Equipment: Same as always

[spoiler=Kalin Fudo (SSD)]

RP name: Kalin Fudo

[spoiler=Appearance] Kalin wears a smaller version of Yusei's jacket, underneath it he has a white T-Shirt with a picture of Shooting Star Dragon. He has some muscle and his eye-color is light green. His sneakers are red and white. He wears a pendant that looks like the head of Stardust Dragon with a REAL blue gem on it.

Bio: Kalin is the future son of Akiza and Yusei. He recently appeared in New Domino unconscious in a dark alleyway. He received his deck from his father, it was a deck full of Stardust monsters, with Stardust versions of Yusei's cards. Kalin had always been a formidable duelist. He almost beet his father many times. After finally defeating his father, Yusei gave Kalin Stardust Dragon, Majestic Star Dragon, and Shooting Star Dragon.

Deck Type: Stardust archtype

[spoiler=Equipment] Zack's duel disk is a copy of Yusei's [spoiler=Duel Runner] fa3fhc.png

[spoiler=Paradox (Trimage)]

User Name: Trimage

RP Name: Paradox,(Formerly Yami)

Time you're from: Outside of time and space

Appearance: Yami has long blond hair that mostly goes back in spikes with 2 horn like black spikes. Yami has purple eyes and a feminine face with black lines coming down from his eyes to the bottom of his cheeks. Yami is thin and muscular, he also wears his duel disk on his right arm meaning he is a left handed duelist.[spoiler=clothes]100_1398-1.jpg?t=1277942918

Bio: Paradox is a clone of the original Paradox though he is younger looking and he has a few differences seeing as his genetics were altered. Paradox lived in a dimension where people were brought and forced to duel for the Moderators, though by the efforts of himself and others they were able to stop the moderators and free everyone who had been captured. Afterwords he decided to travel from world to world in order to find out who he is and what he will do in the future.

Deck Type: Paradox

Equipment: Duel Disk and Duel Runner

[spoiler=Duel Disk]ProtoTypeDuelDisk.jpg?t=1277943993

[spoiler=Artemis (Trimage)]Username: Trimage

RP Name: Artemis

Appearance: Artemis has dark gold eyes and blue green hair that flows down her shoulders and backto about mid waist, she also has shirt bangs. Artemis wears a black silk shirt without sleeves and a skirt with black boots, their are also blue green lines in her cloths. Artemis uses the same kind of Duel Disk as the Jesse when he was possessed by Yubel, the main difference is the that the coloring has been changed to a blue green, she also drives the same kind of duel runner as Akiza.

[spoiler=Bio]

Artemis is currently traveling between worlds. Though she seems dark she is a shy person and likes cute things and making children smile. Artemis can see the future and read peoples thoughts. Artemis has met up with her brother and decided to help Jaden, Yusei and them the main and her brother decided to help in order to keep him safe.

Deck: Dark Princesses

Abilities: Can Predict the future and read peoples minds

Equipment: In Bio

[spoiler=Haseo (Trimage)]

Username: Trimage

RP Name: Haseo/Apollo, both are fake names

Apperance: Haseo has dark gold eyes and spiky blue green hair like Jesse that has a long thin pony tail at the bottom. Haseo wears an outfit like Jesse's when he was possessed by Yubel, except it doesn't have those 2 weird things on the sides of his hips. Haseo uses the same kind of Duel Disk as the Supreme King, the main difference is the yellow/gold color is replaced with a blue green, he also drives a b-chariot type Duel Runner of the same color scheme.

[spoiler=Bio]

Haseo is curently traveling between world on some kind of quest. Though he originally used an Anima deck it has now become a Dark Anima deck. Haseo can deal real damage in duels, his ability to do damage seems to be growing stronger and stronger. Haseo has met up with his sister and though he's helping Jaden, Yusei and them the main reason is that he wants to keep his sister safe.

Deck: Dark Anima,

Abilities: Can Manipulate Dark Anima, anima is pretty much duel spirit energy, can do real damage.

Equipment: In bio

[spoiler=Desna (TFF)]Username: TheFinalFan

RP Name: Desna Adats

Time you're from: Pokemon (Originally), Future (Currently)

Appearance: PKMN: Let the Flames Begin

Bio: Desna sets the bar for every anime badass, and he sets it high. Very, VERY high. Originally the leader of Team Rocket, a combination of an experiment gone wrong with Dialga and Palkia, a run-in and subsequent team-up with a certain Mrs. Solace, and the experience of playing a children's card game left him stuck in the Duel Monsters multiverse. He then found himself as Itsu's rival, then protege, then colleague. He decided to ranch out on his own, and after reuniting with Itsu, he has decided to find another universe to kick ass in.

But this might be one of the biggest challenges of his career!

Deck Type: Satellite Deck

Equipment: Desna's coat can access subspace, allowing him to pull out virtually anything he wants, including a Duel Disk. However, he doesn't really like Duel Runners.

[spoiler=Jaden (Zectaru)]

Username: ZetaruArc

RP Name: Judai Yuki

Time you're from: I have no idea, but if Yusei's present, I guess he's past.

Appearance: Same as usual, but same improvements of Yusei.

Bio: Same as always.

Deck Type: Elemental Heroes

Ace Card: E-HERO Neos

Equipment: Same as Usual, but with a new Duel Disk.

[spoiler=Meus (Merciful)]

Username: Merciful Idiot

RP name: Meus Maximus

Age: It's over NINE SIX THOUSAND!!!!!!!!.......JK (note by SSD: whatever I put brackets around is the color cause it's white) (......JK again.) (Note by SSD: it's: ......JK again.)

Time you're from: All three, rawr.

[spoiler=Appearance:]

anime_guy23.jpg

Bio: During a distant war happening through multiverse, a man called Protheus appeared. Little knew his intentions, and even less knew who he was in the first place. Only those who came from his own dimension, the RoT dimension, knew who he was, but even then, they knew little about him. The Paradox Wars ripped Protheus apart. But he emerged one final time during the conclusion of his dimension, and attempted to finish his work, but failed, and was destroyed. His soul was crushed into exactly a million pieces, and each piece was sent across the multiverse.

One piece inhabited a gangster. And the piece took dominant control. And the former personality was lost forever. And then he renamed himself Meus, from Prometheus, NOT from 'Me' and 'Us'. And he killed his former's father. And bloody stuff. VERY bloody stuff.

Deck Type: Magicians of Chaos.

Equipment: Normal 5Ds Duel Disk and Runner.

[spoiler=Princess Judaihime & Yubel (Princess Judai)]

Username: Princess Judai

RP name: Princess Judaihime Yuki of Acadamia

Time you're from: Alternate Reality

[spoiler=Appearance]

29p7u61.jpg

Credit goes to the impeccable Malinda-chan on deviantART!

Bio: Judaihime is from an alternate reality where most of the characters are gender-swapped, with a few exceptions such as Johan and the late King Samejima, who in this reality is Judaihime's father.

There, dueling is very similar to the system in Duelists of the Roses, with a few elements of Falsebound Kingdom put in for good measure, but it can easily be adapted to modern methods.

Judai's kingdom is surrounded by four other major dueling nations and over a dozen minor ones, all of which were independent, but, after advocation by Judai and Prince Johan of Northrend, her lover, they have all allied under a common banner to take care of the evil Marikan Empire on another continent separated only by a polar ice cap and a shared sea.

But Itsu has new plans for her old friend, and Judai has been asked to help Desna with a possible new Paradox, Yami.

Deck Type: Kuriboh/Kawaii Deck

Equipment: She has a strange, golden, steampunk-style Duel Disk and a three-wheeled horseless chariot.

Username: Princess Judai

RP name: Yubel

Time you're from: Alternate Reality

Appearance: Really? She's Yubel!

Bio: Yubel is Judai's faithful assistant, guardian, and best friend. Working alongside Winged Kuriboh, Judai's other Duel Monster spirit, Yubel is usually the last line of defense regarding the Princess' safety, with the Duel Knights and the Princess' handmaidens usually protecting her before that. But Yubel is also the most powerful line of defense, able to take on a Blue-Eyes and win. But Yubel cares for her mistress, who treats her like an equal, and, while Yuel is normally stoic and reserved, she really has a soft spot for the young woman she guards.

Deck Type: Yubel Deck

Equipment: Herself

[spoiler=Ruby (Blackstone)]

Username: Look up

RP name: Ruby Anderson-Yuki

Appearance: Ruby is the spitting image of her grandmother Blair in terms of body type and hairstyle, though she inherited Jaden's facial features. Her hair color comes from her other grandparents, mostly blue, thanks to Jesse, with a few faint streaks of green from her grandmother Layla. She usually wears the New Domino Underclassmen uniform and has heterochromia.

Bio: Ruby is just like you would expect the descendant of Jaden, Jesse, and Blair to be. She's headstrong, fun loving, and a complete dreamer. She typically decides to Duel based on how fun the opponent appears to be and who around her she hasn't seen Duel yet. Ruby was born the granddaughter of the heroes of both North and Central Academies, though, to avoid messing with her own timeline, she refuses to state the names of her parents, or even which side of her family Jaden is on, to avoid jeopardizing her own birth.

Deck Type: E-Heroes and Neo Spacians for ground Duels, Crystal Beasts and E-Heroes for Turbo Duels.

Equipment: Reproduction Central Academy Duel Disk, red body with a light blue trim, and a pod-shaped Duel Runner (Identical to the ones Leo/Luna use in Wheelie Breakers, but with a more spiked front end and no aerials It's colored to match her Duel Disk.

Kalin was passed out in a dark alleyway "Ugh...." he stated before getting on his knees. His cards and pendent were scattered. Kalin quickly grabbed his cards and was about to grab his pendent when someone came by and scooped it up. Kalin placed his disk on his arm and ran for it! The man he was chasing was much more faster than him. But Kalin was smarter. He managed to cut him off by taking a different turn. When Kalin made it in front of him he activated his Duel Disk. The man threw the pendent between them. The man activated his Duel Disk. They both drew five cards. Kalin drew the sixth "I summon Stardust Hedgehog in defense mode!" [DEF: 800] "I end my turn with two face-downs!"

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Kuriboh, what's wrong?" Judai yelped as his "Winged Kuriboh" randomly popped up on his shoulder looking rather hysteric. "Er... Sorry, but I don't understand what you're doing..." "Winged Kuriboh" was flying everywhere around him, as if trying to tell him something. "Look around?" he guessed weakly. "Winged Kuriboh", still flying around, cried an affirmative. "Ah..." Judai did as he said. His eyes widened with surprise. "I..." he paused to catch his breath. "Don't remember ever being here!" An enormous city, with hi-tech mechanisms, buildings, (and he could have sworn), card games on motorcycles (XD). "Where am I?!" He yelled frantically. "More importantly, when am I?!"

"2026 AD as the locals call it." A strange, yet familiar voice replied.

Next to Judai was ANOTHER Judai, but this one decked out in a cute dress stylized after the female Slifer Red Duel Academy uniform, a golden tiara, and a strange shield-like contraption that faintly resembled a Duel Disk. Next to her was someone that happened to look like Yubel's human form, but in a similar outfit that combined medieval formal wear with Duel Academy uniforms.

"Princess Judaihime Yuki of the Duel Kingdom of Acadamia, at you service." The princess Judai greeted as she curtsied.

OOC: I've edited the plot for WRGP2

IC: It was a few turns into the duel, Kalin had the man right where he wanted him. Kalin had Stardust Warrior face-up on the field and a face-down, while the manhad Big-Shield Gardna. Kalin LP: 3000, Man LP: 2500. Stardust Warrior had a total of 3100 Attack Points by his effect. Kalin drew his card. "I summon Stardust Synchron it attack mode!" [lvl 2 / ATK: 600] "Now! Stardust Warrior! Attack his Big-Shield Gardna!" Kalin declared as Big-Shield Gardna was destroyed. "Now! I activate my trap! Urgent Tuning! Now I tune Stardust Warrior and Stardust Synchron! Clustering hopes will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Take flight! Stardust Dragon!" [ATK: 2500] "Now! Stardust Dragon! End this duel with Cosmic Flare!" Kalin declared. "Can't we just talk this over!?" the man asked before his life points hit zero. Kalin picked his pendent and placed it around his neck.

Yusei was watching the duel and was surprised to see Kalin use Stardust Dragon.

Kalin turned around to see Yusei. "Dad!" Kalin declared as he ran up to Yusei.

"D-dad?!" Yusei asked.

A man and woman walked out of the shadows into were the others had gathered, the girl was hiding behind the boy and as they became more visible it became obvious they were siblings. They see the two Judais and looked extremely surprised, MOM, but wait there are two of her and ones a guy and the other one is wearing... huh, ah ah, the girl became dizzy and confused. Artemis get a hold of yourself, how could either of them be mom, one of them is wearing weird cloths and the others a dude, neither one of them compares to mom, the boy was obviously as confused as the girl but he seemed to be able to keep his composure better than she did.

Guest Merciful Idiot

Meus opened his eyes. He had just killed his former's entire family and gang. But he just laughed. Itsu made one very big mistake when she did that. Meus walked on, but then sensed something. He sensed the madman that killed Gorz, almost killed him, mind-controlled Itsu and made her break him into a million pieces, almost killing him AGAIN, and who was killed himself. How did that madman survive? He thought to himself, and just laughed. This time, for sure, now was his chance to revive Gorz, by using this 'second Paradox'.

Paradox looked at the deck he had been given soon after he left his home world, Who was that man that gave him this deck, he said that it was a gift for when I find myself but that didn't really make sense. Paradox was sitting on top a a skyscraper, but then he jumped of and appeared on the ground below him with out falling he simply disappeared from point A and reappeared at point B. He began to walk down the street with no destination in mind.

Guest Merciful Idiot

Meus was already very close to 'Paradox 2'. He took a left turn and arrived at a street. And there he was. The second Paradox. He began running towards him. "I don't know how you escaped the fate worse than death, but this time, you're going to go away for real!" He shouted, punching Paradox in the face. "Why can't you stay dead?! Everyone has already a load of trouble because of you! Or whoever you used to be! Or your original! Or your whatever! Stay dead, stay dead, stay dead!" Each time he said 'Stay dead', he punched Paradox in the face. "You know what? Duel me! I want to finish this quickly!"

Guest TheFinalFan

Suddenly, a huge BOOM echoed through the streets, and a glowing white crack in the middle of the air appeared several feet in front of Paradox and Meus, followed by another BOOM that expanded the crack, then another, until the fissure erupted into a shining circular portal.

"Paradox. It's been a long time. Or should I call you by your old name 'Yami'? And do I spy with my little eye a Prothean? You know we're trying to round all you guys up so you can be rejoined into one body. We're almost done too. We just need the stragglers. Like you."

A young man with pale-blonde hair, polarized sunglasses, a dark red suit, and two giant futuristic guns stepped out of the portal and onto the street. The portal subsequently collapsed back into nothingness.

"Now, would you two lovebirds care to explain what the f**k is going on around here, or do I need to get you a hotel room?"

All of a sudden a man came out of no were and started punching Paradox in the face, eventually the man backed off and challenged him to a duel. Eventually the man backed off and challenged Paradox to a duel, Paradox spat out some blood then began to speak, If you want a duel so badly the you've got one. When Paradox had activated his their was a sudden flash of light and Densa came threw, Paradox remembered that he was a lot more in the know than him and decided to ask him what was going on, Any clue who this guy is, cuz he just came out of no were and attacked me.

Guest TheFinalFan

"Yeah. I know what he is. He's a f**king Prothean, that's what."

Desna put his guns back in his coat, where they vanished. "You know, Itsu and I, we've been hunting you guys down for EVER, and every time Itsu comes across one of your kind, she thinks to herself 'Well, Protheus was my BFF, and now he's one of the fathers of my kid, he's super special awesome! I should let him stay around a bit longer before I take the Protheus part away!' Yeah. Brilliant move. That thinking gets timelines even more f**ked up than they already are!"

Desna then pulled a different gun out of his coat, this one appearing to be an oversized pistol with an empty tube on top and a claw thing for the barrel.

"Me? When the girls aren't around, I go to town, and my methods are WAY different."

Desna started to slowly step towards Meus. As he did so, he flipped a switch on the back of the "pistol", and a whirring sound started to emanate from the weapon. Also, the claw opened up and began rotating, electricity arcing in between the tongs as a silver needle poked out from the actual barrel. Desna pointed the weapon/surgical tool at Meus.

"Now just hold still, big guy, and this won't hurt. Much."

Paradox thought for a second, Wait if he's the farther of Itsu's child does that mean he's Pandora's dad, and if so doesn't that mean that she's a part of him, and if so doesn't that mean that a part of her hates me. Pandora became extremely depressed doing the classic anime sad against the wall pose. Pandora hates me, Pandora hates me, Pandora hates me, Paradox did not seem to be in a good mood.

Guest Merciful Idiot

"Excuse me, save me the sarcasm, Thezzna. As you can see, can't you see I'm about to duel and destroy Paradox Number Two? I can give five reasons why I would want to destroy him. Reason number one, he's either related to or is Paradox. Reason number two, Paradox almost killed me when I was still immortal. Reason number three, he had Itsu mind-controlled and she almost had her dragon make me lose my personality. Reason number four, he killed my master, Gorz. And reason number FIVE, he has a very bad haircut. So shoo." He said, pushing away Thezzna's gun with his hand. "And by the way, who's Pandora again?"

Paradox was able to pull himself away from his depression at least for the moment, Okay to answer you questions, I am a copy of Paradox who's genetics were altered, that's why I have purple eyes and cooler hair, I haven't done anything evil actually I've done a bunch of stuff people would call good, I've never met you before, and finally Pandora is Itsu's daughter. Paradox was now ready to duel seeing as it was apparent that this whatever his name is guy wasn't going to give up without a fight.

Guest Merciful Idiot

"A copy! That explains a lot. But soon you will take on your original's mantle.....unless you are destroyed. Every clone retains their original's traits, including memory and personality. Oh, and Pandora is Itsu's daughter? Okay great. Duel." Meus's Duel Disk activated and he faced Paradox Number Two.

"Prepare for vengeance, I'll draw. I summon Black Chaos Mage." A black kid in Dark Magician of Chaos armor appeared. "Now I activate it's effect and remove it from play." The kid then disappeared. "I set a card and end my turn."

Paradox was confused by his opponents move but he new it would be something bad if he didn't get this over with quick, Paradox drew his six cards, Like I mentioned my genetics were altered all those problems you were talking about aren't going to happen, I'll summon Saint Celtic Guardian, and I'll have him attack you directly; If that's all then I'll set two cards and end my turn. Paradox was worried about his opponent removing his own monster from play while he was making his turn, he hoped what ever he was planning would take more time than he had .

Life: 4000

Field: Saint Celtic Guardian (1900ATK)

S/T: 2 F/D

Hand: 3

Grave: 0

Guest Merciful Idiot

Meus simply smiled. "I activate my face-down, Ultimate Power. This doubles the monster's attack but also makes the monster destroyed during the End Phase, and not only that, when it is destroyed, the controller loses 100 life points times the multiple of 2000 damage you had done to me. Usually, I would suffer 3800 points of damage and you would only suffer 100 points but I am not that dumb. I activate the effect of Black Chaos Mage. That attack is now directed to YOU." The Celtic Guardian turned as his eyes changed to purple, and then attacked Paradox. "And you declared your end phase, now, yes? Kaboom." The Celtic Guardian exploded and Paradox lost another 100 life points. "Your life points is now only 100. Face my wrath and my anger and hope that your set cards are enough to save you this turn. My turn, draw."

Meus had never done all-out like this. "You are very lucky, I have no more proper monsters to attack you in my hand. I set a card and end my turn."

Field: Nothing.

S/T: 1 F/D

Hand: 5

Grave: 1

To bad for you I activate the effect of my Oracle Guardna, by sending it from you hand to the graveyard I not only take no effect damage but the damage gets sent to you so thanks a lot for destroying yourself. As my guardian came at me a woman appeared in his path not only stopping the attack but sending the energy back at you. Not only that but Saint Celtic Guardian cannot be destroyed by a card effect so even he gets to stay.

Field: Saint Celtic Guardian (1900ATK)

Hand: 2

Grave: 1

Guest TheFinalFan

Desna stood by as he watched the duel. He had put away the essence-removing tool, and was simply standing off to the side, arms crossed, when a buzzing noise came from his pocket. He reached in, and picked up a strange-looking cell phone, then opened it up.

"Did you find him?"

The voice on the other end was mechanical and genderless, but that was the point: to disguise whoever was on the other end.

"And a Prothean. However, there's something different about this one."

'Well, I'm now in this dimension."

"Good. You watching the duel?"

"Of course. They won't be able to find me, though."

"I won't even try looking."

"I look forward to meeting with you soon."

"Bye."

Paradox drew his card, Okay then I'll summon my Atomic Warrior Proton, and when he's summoned I can send Atomic Warrior Electron, Now I'll attack you with my Atomic Warrior Proton. Paradox was worried about the face down his opponent had played but if it did what he thought it would, then it was a good idea that he went with his weaker monster first. Paradox heard Densa talking to someone on his phone but he didn't recognize the voice so he decided to focus on the duel.

Field: Saint Celtic Guardian (1900ATK), Atomic Warrior Proton (1400ATK)

Hand: 2

Grave: 2

Kalin explained where when he was from to Yusei. Including that Yusei was his father and Akiza was his mother.

Yusei was surprised with this explanation. He then asked Kalin for his name and where he got Stardust Dragon.

"My name is Kalin, Kalin Fudo." Kalin stated. "And you gave me Stardust Dragon-errr you WILL give me Stardust Dragon in years to come." Kalin explained.

"I see." Yusei stated. "Let me see that pendent." Yusei stated.

Kalin handed Yusei his pendent. Yusei pulled a new pendent thathe kept under his shirt. And compared them, they were the exact same pendent....

OOC: PWNED! I just got Dark Gaia 2day!

IC 'The Chazz' and Jessie were knocked out in a Dark Alleyway like Kalin was. Jessie was already up when Chazz got up "Hey Chazz where are we?" Jessie asked as they walked out of the alleyway. "I don't know." Chazz responded as he looked around. Jessie saw Jaden nearby. "Hey Jaden!" Jessie stated as he ran up to him "Where are we?" Jessie asked as he looked at what was around him.

As Judai noticed Manjoume (Chazz) (I'm settling in Japanese names, but will put also english) and Johan (Jesse), he shrugged and said weakly, "I have absolutely no idea. But the question that I thought were more important was: WHEN are we?" Then he noticed the girl besides him and his heart gave a jump. "WHAT... IS... THAT?!" He staggered backwards, looking at the girl who resembled him. He felt thoroughly embarrassed. He felt as if he were cross-dressing. As Judai noticed the girl, Yubel appeared and began laughing. Judai flushed and snapped, "Oh, shut up." Then, Yubel, still laughing, faded away. "2026? It seems a lot farther in the future though. Are you sure?" He croaked, trying to get over his surprise.

After their conversation, Kalin and Yusei started walking to Poppo Time. On their way they came across Jaden, Chazz, and Jessie. Yusei walked up to them "Hey Jaden." Yusei stated.

Kalin walked beside Yusei with his hands supporting his head. "Eh." Kalin stated.

Yusei and Kalin were just looking at the new faces around "Yusei, weren't we going somewhere?" Kalin asked.

Jessie heard Yusei's name "So YOU'RE Yusei" Jessie stated "Iv'e heard people say your name a lot here, you famous or something?" Jessie asked with a smile.

Haseo and Artemis were still confused especially now that someone that looked like their dad was here, Artemis had just started to recover when she saw Jesse which made her faint this time, Whats going on! First there's a male and goody goody version of our mom, and now some weird version of our dad is here, WHAT IS GOING ON!!! The twins were extremely confused, even though they had traveled between worlds they had never met parallel versions of people before so this was a big shock to them.

Archived