Yu-Gi-Oh!: Problems of Space and Time [Started/Accepting via OOC]

The White Wolf

Guest Merciful Idiot

"Activate Trap Card, One for N'all." Meus muttered. "I remove as many monsters in my deck with the same Attack points as your attacking monster, which means I remove the last two of my Black Chaos Mages from my deck, and then I can negate your attack and then remove your monster from play, and you suffer 1000 points of damage for it, and it's treated as Battle Damage. Sayanara, amigo." Two more Black Chaos Mages appeared on the field, before they were swept away by a mysterious wind. The same wind then came running towards Atomic Warrior.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Atomic Warrior was swept up by the wind and destroyed then the damage sent to me hit, I see, your strategy is more or less one that makes my attacks backfire, but that can only last so long. Paradox looked at his hand worried about how he would counter this move, he knew that with those magicians out of play any attack he made would be reflected back at him so he simply set a card ten ended his turn.

Life: 3000

Field: Saint Celtic Guardian (1900ATK)

S/T: 3 F/D

Hand: 1

Grave: 3

"Oh, hey, Yusei! Long time no see, huh? And who's this you have with you?" Judai added, indicating the boy next to him. As he said those words, he reminisced the odd occasion where the two had first met. The reason they had met was because of a guy who wanted to destroy duel monsters because somehow, duel monsters destroyed the future world. "Well... then do you have any idea how we got here, Yusei?" He asked him.

As Thomas has been walking around the city he started to think to himself Well this is weird first I fall into a hole and now am at this city. As he continued to walk around the city he notices a large building which looked like a football arena and walked towards it wondering what was their and if their was any clue to where he was. He then looked to his deck and then pulled out his deck's ace card and look at it.

15476p.jpg

After he finish looking at the card he returned it to his deck and but back into its deck box and then continued to head to the arena.

"Well Kalin said he was from the future." Yusei stated.

"It's true." Kalin stated.

"Follow us." Yusei stated "We're heading back. The next Grand Prix is coming up." Yusei explained as he walked around Jesse, Chazz and Jaden and kept going.

Jesse and Chazz followed Yusei and Kalin. They stopped when they were a about 10 meters away waiting for Jaden. "C'mon Jay!" Jesse yelled out to him.

As Thomas arrived infornt of the arena he looked at hit and then noticed a sign talking about a dueling Grand Prix. Thomas then though Dueling Grand Prix, hmm seems interesting... Then Thomas also noticed a part of the sign mention its location which said Neo Domino City. So am in a city called Neo Domino, well it looks like this world's interesting tho it does feel like a jump towards the future when you look at it. Thomas then thought as he looked at wondered about the current situation he was in.

Judai smiled and said a quick good-bye to Judaihime, running ahead with the others. Along with his farewell, Judai had also said an apology, but at the same time, indicating that she could come along. "From the future, eh? The opposite goes for me, if you're telling the truth," Judai grinned, then hastily added, "I believe you, of course, since Yusei does, but just to be safe." Then, Judai turned his attention to Yusei. "Grand Prix? What's that?"

"Grand Prix?" Chazz asked.

"Yeah, what is it?" Jesse asked.

"It's the WTGP2, World Turbo Duel Grand Prix, this is the second one." Yusei explained. "Turbo Duelists from around the world come to duel in it." Yusei stated. "Team 5D's was last year's winners." Yusei explained as they were nearing Poppo Time. "I suppose you're wondering what Team 5D's stands for right? It stands for these." Yusei explained as he removed his glove and revealed the head of the Crimson Dragon on his arm.

"Five Dragons... yeah I know..." Judai mumbled absentmindedly." He remembered all too well the "Crimson Dragon" who had saved his life before. "But won't you need one of those... Duel Runners, if I'm correct?" He rolled around a obsidian-colored stone that a stranger had given to him before he got here. The stranger told him that it was important, but had not explained why. Shaking his head, he put away the stone in his coat pocket and awaited his answer.

"Yeah." Yusei stated as they arrived at Poppo Time, where a strange Duel Runner was outside the garage.

"!!!! My runner?!" Kalin yelled as he ran up to his runner. *Vroom! Vroom* "It runs perfectly!" Kalin stated.

Jesse and Chazz were staring at the strange motorbike with a puzzled look on their faces.

Yusei walked past Kalin and his runner and opened the garage door to see Yusei's runner. He invited Jaden, Chazz and Jesse in. Chazz and Jesse entered and looked around.

OOC: Strange runner: fa3fhc.png

Judai grinned at the motorbike that Yusei indicated, once more taking out the obsidian-like stone and toying around with it. It felt relaxing, why, he did not know. Then, he leaned towards (not on) Yusei and whispered, "Who is he anyways, and what's his name?" Then, while waiting for an answer, he admired the familiar Duel Runner that he had seen when they had first met. Then a thought occurred to him. If I ended up here, maybe Yugi is here, too? He explained his suspicions to Yusei, hoping that he had ideas. He had been rolling the stone the whole time.

"I see.... That could be true...." Yusei stated. "His name is Kalin." Yusei stated. Looking at Kalin's runner. "(Hmmm..... Maybe he'd be a good addition to team 5D's.......)" Yusei thought as he watched Kalin work on his runner. Yusei was growing rather fond of this kid. "We need to figure out how you guys are coming from the past and future." Yusei stated.

Kalin was working overtime on his runner. He knew it didn't need repairs and it was fine as it was, he just enjoyed working on it.

"Agreed; if this keeps up, probably, bad guys will start coming into this time." As Judai said these words, he remembered too well of Society of Light, Fujiwara, and, a thought which most disturbed him, Haou Judai. Again he fidgeted with the stone, and when curiosity overcame Judai, he decided to check out Kalin's Duel Runner. He took a step, but he tripped over a (flat surface... JK) crack in the floor and as he did, the stone he had been holding fell out of his hands and broke as it impacted the floor. Judai gasped. What if the guy was telling the truth and it was important? He got back on his feet and watched the remains of the stone. They were swept away by the wind... no... they weren't, they were frozen in mid-air? He thought. Then, the remains started shining and grew and grew. They came together and formed something that appeared to be a...

"Duel Runner!" Judai exclaimed. He was ecstatic and felt very grateful towards the man who had gave him the stone. Then, instantly, his emotions changed. What if it's a trap...? He shook his head and asked Yusei for advice on whether he should ride it.

Yusei was just as surprised as Jaden. A Duel Runner was formed out of that one stone. "Yeah" Yusei responded as he walked up to it. He inspected it. He looked around it for a while. Inspecting every part of it "Jaden, let me see your Duel Disk." Yusei stated as he held put his hand, waiting for Jaden to throw him his Duel Disk.

Kalin inspected the Duel Runner as well. It was one of the newest models of the present. One of the fastest there was. (Not as fast as Yusei's though XD) Kalin just kept looking around it.

Guest Merciful Idiot

"Maybe so, but you yourself know you have to attack. But if you don't attack, I will make sure you do. I draw, and then I set three cards." Three face-down trap or spell cards appeared on the field. "And then I end my turn. It's your turn." But before his opponent could make a move, "It's your Standby Phase, and I activate my continuous trap card, Soul Destruction. Whenever a monster attacks, the controller of that card suffers 100 life points. I shall destroy you and have my revenge. I have waited too long.....I have waited one and a half thousand years for this....."

Life: 200

Field: Nothing.

Hand: 2

Grave: 1

Paradox took a deep breath then drew his card, he looked at his hand it seems that he may have drawn a lucky card, I'll summon my Queen's Knight of Hearts, now I'll tune her with my Saint Celtic Guardian, Light that radiates from from darkness show us one who rides your rode Synchro Summon, Silent Swordsman! Silent Swordsman cannot be destroyed by my opponents Trap Cards, and with that I'll end my turn, I already have arrangements In case he takes over so you don't need to worry, and to bad for you I can't allow myself to die here.

Field: Silent Swordsman(2800ATK)

Grave: 5

Guest Merciful Idiot

"You can't allow yourself to die here? Then how about here? I draw." Meus drew his card. "I activate the Field Spell, Bloody Warfield." The area around them changed to a rocky wasteland, with corpses of fallen warriors, stains of blood, and crows that filled the area around them. "All monsters on the field MUST declare an attack, but then again, I have no monsters on my field, but you do. I set another card and end my turn."

Life: 200

Field: Nothing.

S/T: 3 F/D, SoulDestruct, BloodWarfield.

Grave: 1

After Thomas looked at the arena he wondered about what else was in the city and started to to walk away from the arena and then while walking he thought to himself. Where am I and whats going on around here? Thomas then looked around the city while thinking it looked very futuristic thinking that he been sent to the future. Then while walking through the city he arrived at a part of the city where it looked sort of like a town where one building was a cafe and another had a clock on it while saying Poppo Time under it.

"Here," Judai said, tossing his Duel Disk to Yusei. Although he had already graduated Duel Academy, he still used the Osiris Red Duel Disk and uniform for the memories. However, he had still kept Haou's Duel Disk. Why, he did not know, but he felt strangely... "attached"... to it. Then he rubbed his forehead. "How could it be one of the fastest of the present... if a guy gave it to me from the past? Maybe he could time-travel!" Yubel eyed it with approval. It seems worthy of a pair like us, she thought, amused, to Judai. For a moment, Judai did not respond. Then he thought back, Perhaps... but it scares me a little. Yubel raised an eyebrow. How so? He shook his head and replied, It reminds me too much of Haou... Yubel smiled reassuringly and faded away. Judai inspected it as well. He truly thought it would be a Duel Runner fit for the Supreme King. Its color, obsidian black, plus the spikes and convoluted design also seemed to enhance Haou's features...

((So we're using the Japanese names? Good to know))

A small flash of red light appeared above Judai, while an equally small flash of blue light appeared above Johan. Both flashes started pulsing out in response to one another while above the city, a third light started manifesting into the shape of a human girl a couple miles overhead. The girl, looking surprisingly like Rei crossed with Judai that got attacked by a can of spray paint, looked down and let out an eep. "Yubel, I need you!" She said, slapping the card onto her Duel Disk, which then manifested into a solid version of the Duel Monster, "Thank you," She said, nodding politely, "Hey, set me down by the light, please, I would love to ask one of those guys down there if they know what the hell is going on here!!!" She told the Spirit, "Seriously, what the heck? This city looks like it's going through a retro era..."

Yubel, meanwhile, just shook her head, sighed, and tried to recall the conversation she had with herself the last time she was here back when she was in Judai's possession. This is gonna be fun... She thought sarcastically.

While around the area he was in Thomas noticed a red and blue light and wondered what it was. Thomas then though it could be either trouble or something interesting so he decides to head to here the light appeared wondering whats happening in the world. As he head to the location where the light came from he noticed a group of people their wondering who they were and wondering if they cam from the light he saw.

Paradox took a deep breath before his draw, he knew he had cards in this deck that could help him but he needed to draw one, after he drew his card a smirk appeared on his face, I activate the Quick-Play Spell Card Lock On, with it neither of us can activate Spell, Trap, or Monster Effects during the Battle Phase, ans with that Silent Swordsman Direct attack, Silent Slash! When the Spell was activated a bulls eye appeared on Meus's chest and then Silent Swordsman came up to him and slash his chest, no real damage should have been done.

Field: Silent Swordsman(2800ATK), Effect of Lock On

Grave: 6

Yubel sighed. She walked over to her counterparts and greeted them. "Hello. I'm the Princess' Yubel. I'm her bodyguard, handmaiden, and playmate. It is nice to meet you both. Now, tell me, how come you can't shift into a human form like myself?" Yubel indicated at her dress and the fact that she looked almost exactly like her counterparts did when they were human, but she was now the Princess' age.

Judai noticed the twins and greeted them with another curtsy. "Greetings! I am Princess Judaihime Yuki of the Duel Kingdom of Acadamia, at your service!"

Haseo was still freaking out about the whole guy version and nice version of his mom, but as the woman greeted him his sister woke up though in a half sleep daze, Mommy, big brother, why are you guys in my room? Artemis in her daze walked over to Judaihime and kissed her on the cheek, Good morning kiss. Haseo was surprised by the state of events and got up and shook his sister awake, That's the wrong woman, our mom would never wear such weird cloths!!! The girl realized what she had done and began to blush in embarrassment, she hid behind her brother now someone scared of the woman she had kissed on the cheek, it was obvious that she was a shy girl when she's awake.

Guest Merciful Idiot

"Hold on there, soldier. As you activate Lock On, I activate one of my sets, Magic Jammer. So I discard my last card, which so happens to be Black Chaos Mage Girl." A girl version of the Black Chaos Mage appeared on the field, where a strange rune appeared beneath it. The Black Chaos Mage disappeared into thin air as the Lock On card was destroyed. "And everyone knows Magic Jammer, so I don't think I have to explain it to you. Meanwhile, I activate the effect of Black Chaos Mage Girl and remove her from play from the graveyard. And if you are still considering to attack me with that Silent monster of yours, then I activate the effect of my second Black Chaos Mage."

Archived