Yu-Gi-Oh!: Problems of Space and Time [Started/Accepting via OOC]

The White Wolf

While looking at the conversation knowing what he said he felt a little ignored, but he didn't mind it as the would understand what he had on his mind fully. He then noticed the 2 winged kuriboh wondering what was going on and how they were their when he took out his deck box and looked at his own winged kuriboh. As he looked at it he wondered what as going on until he heard a voice saying "Why so gloomy?" Thomas wondered what it was until he noticed another winged kuriboh had appeared on his shoulder wondering if it was his or someone else's and asked "err... who are you?" wondering where the Kuriboh came form.

"Am your partner a winged kuriboh like those two their." The winged kuriboh said point to the 2 others. "I guess since you became in contact with duel monster spirits you are able to see me then." The kuriboh while added looking at Jaden and then flew other to his shoulder. "excuse me but do you know whats going on here as am a little confused myself?" The winged Kuriboh asked wondering of the situation at hand.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Doesn't every parent imprint a piece of their soul into their children?" Ruby asked, "Yours just came with ten tenants." She snapped her fingers and, "Oh, that reminds me, remember Yusuke Fujiwara's Honest that you fused with your soul? He's alive, so you might wanna dig out his card, I'm gonna need it when the Spirits get passed to me." She let out another sigh, "OK, seriously, Yubel, go away. It's not like my soul's cramped or anything... Yes, I realize that I have six Neo Spacians, eight Crystal Beasts, an Elemental Hero, a puffball, an angel and whatever you are living in there.... So go see Neos! What do you mean you just saw him yesterday?! You two have been living together in three different people's souls for upwards of seventy years! OK, back into your room." The hybrid let out an exasperated sigh, "Seventy years, those two still don't get it."

Judai's Winged Kuriboh got pulled into his future self and Carbuncle's fight, which at this point was nothing but a blur of red and brown fur. "Kuri, kuri. Kuri, kuri kri!" Don't bother, they can't understand us anyway. Anyway, just ignore them and help me catch this cat! He shouted to Thomas' Kuriboh, "Kuri kuri." I'm too old for this.

After hearing all of this talk, Judaihime had an idea pop into her head. But this idea wasn't any normal, happy idea, like she usually had. No. This was an evil, malicious, idea that only a truely insane princess could come up with.

Judaihime called Yubel and Winged Kuriboh over, got out some fancy-looking cards, and prepared her Duel Shield.

"Anyone want to find out who is the best Judai around?" She asked.

Thomas Kuriboh looked at Jadens and sighed "I thought they would if am speaking English and not saying Kuri Kuri in every sentance." while returning to Thomas shoulder wondering on what the situation was.

Thomas after hearing Judaihime say about who the best judai is Thomas then said "That would be interesting to see." feelling like it would be a rare event while having an urge to say Judai verse Judaihime but decided not to.

Judai shook his head, smiling. "No thank you, Judaihime. But I'll probably duel you (but not to tell who is the best," he quickly added) if you really insist, like you would kill someone if I didn't." Then he abruptly covered his mouth, regretting that he said those last few words. Great... What have I done? Now she's probably gonna get ideas, and it'll be my fault. Yubel, however, was finding this extremely amusing.

"Well, obviously Grandpa Yuki is the best Judai." Ruby told Judaihime, "Though I would like to ask your Yubel how she returned to her natural form, it would be a lot less awkward talking to her than it would be talking to her Duel Spirit form. Oh, and if you could explain to me how it is that she and Neos, if you have a Neos of your own, haven't come to their senses yet after all these decades together, that would be great as well." She stopped and thought for a second, "Or is your Neos and Elemental Heroine, thus precluding any relationship, unless your Yubel's into girls, not that there's anything wrong with... Hold on, I've gotta get yelled at." Ruby let out another exasperated sigh, "Yubel, what... Why... You.... Hey! If you're gonna yell at me, let me get a word in edgewise!"

Archived