My first japanese card!

L0rdL0ss

im going to point out errors that you can try to fix;

1) Name, it is too big.. im sure even you noticed that...

2) There is things from the old attribute behind the new one, so you need to make the japanese attribute bigger

3) You left out the brackets in the effect and type thing

btw; I saw what you did to the effect box... instead of just stamping and cloning and all that, just leave it blank, write you effect into google translate and copy/paste

Yeah' date=' the ocg really isnt that bad. Its just the pic. If you could find a better pic i would be happy to give you a 8/10

[/quote']

How did you understand the effect? (or you're japanese?)

can you translate the card?

for the guy above me, shame yourself. 6 Million people were tortured back than, these 6 million have died, another 26 million people were killed but they held weapons (which doesn't really changes much), and like a shamless funk, you put the sign of this monster which by it's orders more than 40 Millions were killed in your signature and tolerate it? :x

im going to point out errors that you can try to fix;

1) Name' date=' it is too big.. im sure even you noticed that...

2) There is things from the old attribute behind the new one, so you need to make the japanese attribute bigger

3) You left out the brackets in the effect and type thing

btw; I saw what you did to the effect box... instead of just stamping and cloning and all that, just leave it blank, write you effect into google translate and copy/paste

[/quote']

yea i noticed the name and i totally forgoy about the brackets

Archived