The Mushroom Kingdom

Clair

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Favorite Mario Game: Super Smash Bros (they have Mario chars, but not all so...) Yoshi's Island for GBA

Favorite Mario Character: Toad

Why you want to join: I have been a nintendo fan ever since the first Gameboy came out with black and white graphics.

Impress me with your Mario knowledge here: Umm, Princess Peach was originally called Princess Toadstool and these Italian men get high on green and red mushrooms :)

Favorite Mario Game: I love all mario games, it's so hard to choose (I love mario rpgs, main series, spinoffs).

Favorite Mario Character: Yoshi

Why you want to join: Mario FTW!

Impress me with your Mario knowledge here: Yoshi was Shigeru Miyamoto's idea he generated because of the Wild West. Mario was originally called Jumpman. Mario faced off against DK's Grandfather first. Luigi always watches over the house. Though Luigi mastered the Green Fireball, he also has full mastery over Thunderhand. The Hammer Bro from Hamma, Bamma, and Flare team's grandfather hung out at 7-1 in the original super mario. You need more?

I really hope that was sarcasm. Wait, no I don't. Anything that gets people interested in Super Mario World hacking is good.

Oooh, I was into SMW hacking back in the day... a few months ago, actually.

Maybe you can inspire me to get started again? D':

I really hope that was sarcasm. Wait' date=' no I don't. Anything that gets people interested in Super Mario World hacking is good.[/i']

Team hack maybe? Do you have an account of Super Mario World Central? If you do, we can plan it there, or here. I'm not too picky.

Favorite Mario Game: Super Smash Bros (they have Mario chars' date=' but not all so...) Yoshi's Island for GBA

Favorite Mario Character: Toad

Why you want to join: I have been a nintendo fan ever since the first Gameboy came out with black and white graphics.

Impress me with your Mario knowledge here: Umm, Princess Peach was originally called Princess Toadstool and these Italian men get high on green and red mushrooms :)

[/quote']

You're in.

Mario and Luigi are completely clean, I swear! D:

Favorite Mario Game: I love all mario games' date=' it's so hard to choose (I love mario rpgs, main series, spinoffs).

Favorite Mario Character: Yoshi

Why you want to join: Mario FTW!

Impress me with your Mario knowledge here: Yoshi was Shigeru Miyamoto's idea he generated because of the Wild West. Mario was originally called Jumpman. Mario faced off against DK's Grandfather first. Luigi always watches over the house. Though Luigi mastered the Green Fireball, he also has full mastery over Thunderhand. The Hammer Bro from Hamma, Bamma, and Flare team's grandfather hung out at 7-1 in the original super mario. You need more?

[/quote']

In.

Lots of Yoshi fans, no? ;D

I'm going to run out of colors.

I really hope that was sarcasm. Wait' date=' no I don't. Anything that gets people interested in Super Mario World hacking is good.[/i']

Team hack maybe? Do you have an account of Super Mario World Central? If you do, we can plan it there, or here. I'm not too picky.

I've lurked around SMW Central, but I haven't really got around to making an account.

I wouldn't mind doing a team hack, but how would we both access the same ROM? We'd have to send it over to the other person each time we make an edit, and that would be... ugh.

I have two or three levels of a hack done, but they are pretty crudely created. Extremely fun if you don't know what you are doing, though.

I lurv Clair's new avi. <3

I've lurked around SMW Central, but I haven't really got around to making an account.

I wouldn't mind doing a team hack, but how would we both access the same ROM? We'd have to send it over to the other person each time we make an edit, and that would be... ugh.

I have two or three levels of a hack done, but they are pretty crudely created. Extremely fun if you don't know what you are doing, though.

I lurv Clair's new avi. <3

A little something called a MWL file.

See, we make our levels in a different rom, and at the end, whoever doesn't have the Base Rom takes their levels, and exports them as MWL files. Also, if you use a custom palette, they send that as well. Then, whoever has the base rom take the MWL files, and inserts them and the palette into the rom. Thus, we get the levels into a single rom. We just have to decide on how many levels, and who does what world. As long as the level looks good and plays well, it'll be fine. No flunchers, cut-off, bad palettes, and those are easy enough to avoid. And then we have the overworld. Lunar Magic is easy enough to use.

WE CAN DISCUSS THIS HERE CAUSE IT'S MARIO!

Clair's new avatar is awesome.

Yoshi is a very popular character. I like yoshi because he is different from the other Mario characters.

In addition, the featured line is a YCMeme. You use it when someone says something very ignorant or it is used at a useless topic.

Archived