<+>CROWN CLOWN, AWAKEN!<+> <{57 Cards}> COMPLETE!!!

Мερhilεs

I first came across dgray man while i was on funimations youtube channel. I saw that the story was about exorcists fighting demons so i checked it out, because i strongly believe in Jesus, and i wish that fighting demons was as easy as hitting them. I watched the whole first season. Im waiting for the second one now. Im not into watching undubbed anime. I know enough about the show to know about the crown clown thing so its all good.

And i didnt even know heaven seal was two different pictures haha. Nice job. I dont think you should do that with third illusion. The split screen gives it an urgent feel. Like you need to hurry haha.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Set is Fantastic.

The pics are more than fantastic.(Mainly Lenalee LV5 I really like her)

I liked your idea of putting Level in the cards.

-------

Only one Suggestion on Lenalee

Dark Boots 2:

I think they should make Lenalee attack twice in the same battle phase.

Or attack all monster on your opponent's side of the field.

Because she became sooooo fast with this.

I think you should put Dark Boots Level 2, instead of Dark Boots 2

-------

This set rocks:

10/10

Keep on the good work

I like the new cards. The krory syncro card is not strong enough. Maybe when you summon it your opponent gets two "(blank) tokens" on the field in attack position (1 star / fiend / 0 ATK / 0 DEF), so it can gain more attack, cause your not garanteed any attack without that, and it makes it easier for a 3000 or more attack.

How's this?

Bloody Krory:

[align=center]1 tuner + "Exorcist- Arystar Krory"

This card cannot be the target of your opponent's Spell Cards. The ATK of this card is equal to the number of monsters your opponent controls x1500. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, select a random card in your opponent's hand and apply the appropriate effect:

Spell or Trap Card- Special Summon 1 "Blood Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your opponent's side of the field in Defence Position.

Monster Card- Gain Life Points equal to the Level of the selected card x300.[/align]

How bout

Bloody Krory:

1 tuner + "Exorcist- Arystar Krory"

This card cannot be the target of your opponent's Spell Cards. The ATK of this card is equal to the number of monsters your opponent controls x1500. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, select a random card in your opponent's hand and apply the appropriate effect:

Spell or Trap Card- Special Summon 1 "Blood Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your opponent's side of the field in Defence Position. The "Blood Tokens" cannot be used as a Tribute.

Monster Card- Gain Life Points equal to the Level of the selected card x300.

Troy89: 9.75? 9.75?! Okay, but why not a 10? If i'm that close I must have a little error somewhere...

Poopybuttoxes: I'll work that it. With those on the field, it's an automatic 3000 ATK for Bloody Krory and your opponent can't get rid of them until you destroy them!

Archived