<+>CROWN CLOWN, AWAKEN!<+> <{57 Cards}> COMPLETE!!!

Мερhilεs

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your cards rock as always!!

I liked the other charactersa cards

You should add a card like "I'm not a Bean Sprout", but for Komui and be "Lenalee don't marry him" or something like that

------

I thik you can make a Time Out become better:

This card can only be activated while you control 1 "Exorcist- Miranda Lotto". All monsters you control gain 200 ATK for each 1000 Life points you lose while this card is face-up on the field. As long as this card remains on the field the ATK and DEF of your monsters cannot be decreased.

-------

Excelent cards!!!

10/10

^^

Poopybottoxes (I lol every time I spell this): Thanks man, 12/10?! Wow, thanks. I'll be sure to fix Old Panda (bookman) and East Crime.

SakurazakiDaisuke: I was thinking about a card like that for Komui, except the one I have is called "Komui Sister Complex", I'll post it though. And I'll make Time-Out better too.

Thanks guys, you both are cool!

Aidan11: Yes, it's an anime, dont worry, and it's aaaaawesome. I also reccomend the manga if you're into that too.

Poopybottoxes: I didn't capitalize 'deck' on either of those cards... I checked twice. Did I?

------

"Lenalee, Don't Marry Him!" released... kind of requested by SakurazakiDaisuke

Yes, you should capitalize deck.^^

"Lenelee, don't marry him" sure is funny in the anime and in the manga

^^

------

I think you should do The Second Level Akumas Variants like:

Chomesuke if you want with this pic:

http://images.yugiohcardmaker.net/550492/950846879.jpg

and Eliade:

http://images.yugiohcardmaker.net/550492/100050464.png

Only suggesting.^^

------

As always a 10/10

Keep the good quality!^^

First, I want to appologies for not beeing able to give you ideas, but I still haven't watched D.Gray-Man.

But what I can do is tell you how awesome your set is ^^ (I've missed quite a lot of updating I can see)

The OCG seems clear, the pics are nice (That Third Illusion reminds me of Sharingan for some reason :D)

Good job!

And if your set is finished - then congatulations! ^^

(That Third Illusion reminds me of Sharingan for some reason :D)

I know' date=' that's exactly what I thought. Except, unlike the Sharingan, it can grow to 4 dots during Kanda's Fourth Illusion.

The robot man. You know, the one that kamui makes and like attacks allen. That wouls be funny.

I can't find a good pic, but if you find a better one than mine please post or pm me the link. :D

Excuse me for posting again, but as of now this set is finished, and I will only bump it a couple times more. Thanks for your support, everyone who comments and commented!

Archived