• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Merciful Idiot

Name: Protheus

Faction: Duelists

[spoiler=Appearance:]

AnimeGuy.jpg

Personality: Usually worries about others and isn't as smart as he's supposed to be due to the accident. He can act as a hero and act as a villain at the same time. He has absolutely zero sense of honor. Also usually says 'uhhh.....'.

Biography: During a distant war happening through multiverse, a man called Protheus appeared. Little knew his intentions, and even less knew who he was in the first place. Only those who came from his own dimension, the Rot dimension, knew who he was, but even then, they knew little about him. The Paradox Wars ripped Protheus apart. But he emerged one final time during the conclusion of his dimension, and attempted to finish his work, but failed, and was destroyed. His soul was crushed into exactly a million pieces, and each piece was sent across the multiverse.

One piece went directly into the game itself and took the form of a younger Protheus, who then proceeded to ally with the humans. The AI however, accidentally views him as a another AI due to him not actually being registered into the database, like the other humans and near-humans, and his conscious being completely inside, and not being in one of those pods. Also, most of the memories of the six thousand years of his lives were lost by this one Prothean due to some strange accident while traveling through the multiverse, only remembering his past as a teenager and parts of the Paradox Wars and the rules for dueling.

Deck Type: Dark Payback.

Ace Card(s): Gorz the Emissary of the Dark.

Should've probably have mentioned that I don't want people running around with Anime One-of-a-Kind cards, so I dislike Cardmaster13's character having Rainbow Dragon.

In other news, Merciful Idiot and the new characters of FF and Will are accepted! We will start this off tonight, Swedish time.

Should've probably have mentioned that I don't want people running around with Anime One-of-a-Kind cards' date=' so I dislike Cardmaster13's character having Rainbow Dragon.

In other news, Merciful Idiot and the new characters of FF and Will are accepted! We will start this off tonight, Swedish time.

[/quote']

Anything about my person. i edited the appearance yesterday. Is there any thing else you need me to edit.

Name: James

[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]]

2010346213_Anime_boy-Ben.jpg

Personality: James is usually calm, but jokes around. The only time he's serious is when lifes are on the line. At that point, he stops goofing around and does what needs to be done. He is almost a completly different person during a crisis.

Deck Type: Dragunities

Ace Card(s): Dragunity Militum, Dragunity Arm Lavietains, Light and Darkness Dragon

Name: Jasmine

[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]]

pretty-1.jpg

Personality: Often shy to strangers. She is kind and talkitive to the handful of people she knows. You'll never see the kind side of her if you don't befriend her first or if none of her friends know you.

Deck Type: Harpie

Ace Card(s): Harpie Queen, Cyber Harpie

Archived